Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh well I think that's much more fun.
You can grab a hold of that true "mystery" in life.
Oh also two parties this weekend.
Friday night art showing, 7pm gaian time.
Saturday night, anti-valentines party.
Come if you are around.

*drops a cherry into the drink*
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 5, 2, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

*nods*
~That's true... and I doubt I'll be here for those events. Library hours and all that. Anyway, I must go. Take care!~
*vanishes in a cloud of swirling blue petals & sparkling opal dust*

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 pm

*waves with a snicker*
*sips her drinks while hopping into a stool*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 pm

*puts away her dishes then departs to her room*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Icy Reign

Email to Kat
Kat,

I hope you do not mind, but I took the liberty of ordering some specialty table toppers from a Scandinavian based chocolatier that I buy my secret stash from. There will be three orders coming in one shipment: the table toppers are white chocolate skulls crying blood red chocolate tears onto a dark chocolate rose clenched between its teeth. The "stake" that runs through the skulls acts as a cooler, so they don't melt all over the tables.

The second order are three woven chocolate baskets, each basket carrying three dozen chocolate roses, and each basket a different color: white, red and dark chocolate. The third order a personal one for me, a large long white box which if unfortunately I'm not upstairs to retrieve, would need to be placed in the JD cooler. All you'll have to do is sign for the items, since our names are the only two that are on the shipment. I hope you enjoy the toppers and I'll see you soon.

Icy

Earlier today...

Kat was doing some research on some places to go for Psy's bachelorette party when she got the email from Icy. She grinned as she read it, "Those are going to be awesome for the party!" She typed out a response to Icy.

Kat's email to Icy
You are AWESOME for getting those! They'll be perfect for Saturday's party! And you had best be there, dammit. Psy's ducking out to go to NYC w/Dougherty, so I needs a drinking buddy! wink I'll put your private order in the JD cooler as soon as it arrives.

~Kat

She went back to making a list of possible places for them to go to for Psy's party.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Kat entered the bar, humming to herself and feeling quite happy with all she had gotten accomplished today. She went behind the bar and went about making a Mexican martini. As she was shaking her martini, a delivery man entered the bar from the front door and approached her, carrying boxes that must be Icy's order. She smiled at him in greeting.

Excuse me, ma'am, is there a Ms. Icy Reign here?"

Kat looked at him and smiled, "She's not here at the moment, but I'll sign for those." The man handed her the clipboard and she signed on the appropriate lines. He smiled and nodded his thanks and then left the bar. Kat took the boxes that contained the items for the party and put them in the larger cooler to make sure they didn't melt before Saturday. While she was in the office, she called the JD and asked for a bus boy to come over and get Icy's personal order to be put in the cooler at the JD.

Shortly, the bus boy appeared, and before Kat let him leave with the box, she got a marker and wrote on the box, 'Property of Icy Reign, keep refrigerated" and then thanked the bus boy for taking care of the box.

Alone in the bar again, she grabbed a glass and the shake and took her usual seat at the bar. She poured herself a martini and began to unwind.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

-strolls in- Heya, Kat. -waves-
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm

She looked up and smiled at dame.

"Hey dame, what's up?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Not much, you?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm

She sipped her martini, "Not much, just finalizing those last minutes things that pop up whenever I plan parties. User Image You coming Saturday?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Should be. 3nodding Got no other plans. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:44 pm

"Well, Icy emailed me....she ordered some special table top centerpieces made out of chocolate for the occasion. I can't wait to put them out on Saturday! whee We got them in today, and I have them put away for the time being."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

eek YUM! She certainly knows the way to a woman's heart. heart heart whee 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

She motioned to the white silk currently draping the walls of the bar. "And the white silk is going to be replaced with sheer black silk, the same type that we're using for Kits' showing in the spa. The LED lights will be replaced with red LED lights to go behind the silk. I think it'll give it a Gothic, bordello look. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

-nods- Very nice. ^_^ I'm sure it'll be just smashing. biggrin Well, -stretches and stifles a yawn- I should head to bed. Long day tomorrow.

Night Kat. -waves to her and heads downstairs-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games