Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

*Comes up to the Main Bar real quick to grab a bottle of wine. She grins at Kat and she goes behind the bar to look.* Hi Katana. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 pm

She refilled her glass and smiled at Psy, "Hey there....what's up with you tonight? User Image Gonna wine and dine Dougherty? wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 pm

*Finally finds what she's looking for as she hears Katana. She turns around grinning.* User Image William is one man I would do more with than merely wine and dine him. User Image heart Sadly, I don't know how late he's going to be tonight since we will be leaving for the Airport tomorrow. I've been packing all day for our weekend. stressed I'm doing really good. User Image I think I may only have to take 4 suitcases, 2 smaller bags and my handbag. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 pm

She grinned and just shook her head. "Justin would shoot me if I tried to take that much luggage for a weekend trip. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 pm

User Image Shoot you? Jeezeā€¦it IS going to be 2 nights! There are things that I NEED!! stressed
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 pm

She laughed, "Psy! Aren't you going to check out how the redecorating is going? I would think you'd just need one suitcase, since all you'd need is lots of lingerie. wink And an outfit to come home in. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 pm

{{Damn, I should've been more specific. sweatdrop The shipment should not have arrived until Saturday actually, or even if today, -all- items should be placed in the cooler until time of use since they're edible and perishable. Plus with the quantity and size of the orders, there should've been more than three boxes. I'll edit my email for that.}}
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

(( gonk I'm sorry! I can edit and have all the boxes put in the JD!!!! I figured they would be good size boxes, but necessarily too heavy.... xd Let me know if you need me to edit my post any.....I don't mind! blaugh ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Well YES I'm going to sign off on the remodel. There are probably going to be a few minor changes.

One suitcase wouldn't possibly do. talk2hand I like to be "prepared" and who says I'll be wearing ANY lingerie at all. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

She laughed even harder at Psy's comment. "Then why bother packing FOUR suitcases if you're not planning on getting out of bed the entire weekend? rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 pm

I suppose I could bring a few very special pieces. Something for William to be able to unwrap. wink heart *Grabs her bottle of wine and starts to head downstairs.* I know what I'm doing when it comes to packing my own suitcases. talk2hand I'll see you later, Katana. User Image *She heads into her office and goes down into her Chambers to retire for the evening.*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"Night Psy! Hope Dougherty doesn't throw out his back lugging your suitcases around! rofl "

She snickered and sipped her martini, trying to picture Showcase's face if she tried to pack that much luggage for a weekend getaway. xd

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 pm

{{It's not your fault, I was too vague in my email. I edited, so you can reread at your leisure!}}
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

((LOL! I tweaked my post a bit too....let me know if my edits make sense! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Finally done with her martini, she got up to rinse her glass and the shaker. Once they were set aside, she made her way to the office and did the security scans. She made her way to her quarters and after locking up, she made her way to her bedroom.

Before turning off the light, she decided to give Showcase a quick text.

Kat's text to Showcase
Just wanted to say hi real quick and let you know you're missed. wink We have a showing tomorrow night for Kits' artwork in the spa, and the Anti-Valentine party on Saturday. Busy weekend for the bar! But, you still have a key, so feel free to use it if you've a mind to. See you soon! ~Kat

She smiled and put her phone on the nightstand and got under the covers, falling asleep quickly.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games