Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:02 am

red 14 the sniper
"i'm also older that i look"*smiles*"being a half celestial being... i stayed there about 10 years"

"are talking about 10 thousand or just ten years..."Tora says looking over to shirotora who is watchiing more bugs fly around."i'm not THAT old... just ten"*looks at a small scar on the wrist under the table*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:05 am

only in emergencies otherwise i trust my knife and guns *displays weapons* the ammo is hollow point custon made with some silver id say about 25%
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:06 am

-wakes up- -gets out of math class- -yawns-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:08 am

notingles
red 14 the sniper
"i'm also older that i look"*smiles*"being a half celestial being... i stayed there about 10 years"

"are talking about 10 thousand or just ten years..."Tora says looking over to shirotora who is watchiing more bugs fly around.
"i'm not THAT old... just ten"*looks at a small scar on the wrist under the table*
"okay" Tora says loking a little relax. "i wonder if my uncle and older brother are alive still"

Alice the Loving

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:10 am

morning fraulien *charges at her*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:10 am

welll...im bored..-goes out side- well i geuss ill go to the roof cool -jumps onto roof- nyaa~. -hangs onto flag pole-

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 am

im upz heere~! -feels breeze- aahhhhh....and it feels nice!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:16 am

*summons a bone staircase and walks up very slowly* ngh could you help me up im beat heh heh

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:17 am

-_-''' okies..-helps kio up-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 am

thank you if i use necromancy it takes some of my life energy its the same if i use alchemy i have to give somthing of greater or equal value heres an ex. summon life=life of somebody.

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 am

Shirotora is on the the roof with Tora looking at the clouds. "hey lass whats up"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:24 am

red 14 the sniper
Shirotora is on the the roof with Tora looking at the clouds. "hey lass whats up"

me?????well up IS a direction...

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:25 am

schrodinger333
thank you if i use necromancy it takes some of my life energy its the same if i use alchemy i have to give somthing of greater or equal value heres an ex. summon life=life of somebody.

0.o okies then..... -jumps onto flagpole-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:26 am

schrodinger333

Tora looks over to Kio "than dont use them, if you need help to do things ill be glad to teach you some tricks of the trade from the forest." Shirotora looks at her "but you know that the stuff we know can only be learnd through experiance and not by books"

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:28 am

........ahhh..it feels nice up here.... biggrin
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games