Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
*keeps running, keeping to the shadows, focusing just on running away. if there was even a doubt, a flinch, everything would collapse. there wouldn't be one, not now. there was a sound of someone running after him. he immediately reacted, catching a tree with a hand, spinning around and flying into his follower, knocking him into the ground*
Who are you?

Shun looks at him and smiles. "I'm Shun. Nice to meet you."

*looks at you coldly*
you were the one under the tree. why don't you go back to your girl and enjoy the rest of your life?

Shun tilted his head, "My girl? I don't have a girl?" He stated, confused at the question.
hmph. so you say.
*turns away*
just go spend the rest of your life and enjoy the time you've been given.

"I am enjoying it." Shun stated and got up and smiled."What your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
*keeps running, keeping to the shadows, focusing just on running away. if there was even a doubt, a flinch, everything would collapse. there wouldn't be one, not now. there was a sound of someone running after him. he immediately reacted, catching a tree with a hand, spinning around and flying into his follower, knocking him into the ground*
Who are you?

Shun looks at him and smiles. "I'm Shun. Nice to meet you."

*looks at you coldly*
you were the one under the tree. why don't you go back to your girl and enjoy the rest of your life?

Shun tilted his head, "My girl? I don't have a girl?" He stated, confused at the question.
hmph. so you say.
*turns away*

*turns back* what's it to you?  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith

*looks at you coldly*

hmph. so you say.
*turns away*

"Curiosity." Shun stated with a amile. "So your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:37 pm
*a wolf walks out of the shadow*
wolf:you Shun stary away from Mio Night
*the wolf walks away*
Mio:uh
Mio's master:what is it Mio
Mio:nothing  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:40 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith

*looks at you coldly*

hmph. so you say.
*turns away*

"Curiosity." Shun stated with a amile. "So your name?"

*stares at shun for a few seconds like a predator, then closes it*
Daraith. That's all you need to know. Now get lost before I lose my temper.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:41 pm
(G2G bye)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:47 pm
*watches as Shun backs away and runs back. the kid had no place in Daraith's life, and neither did Daraith in his. That was how it should have been for a long time. tired, he leans against a tree, carving into the bark. an old wolf howling to the moon was appropriate. no amount of noise that he made would ever make a difference, and no one would approach him because of what he was. tears slid down his face as he slid down the tree to sit at its base, falling asleep at its base*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:54 pm
Daraith
*watches as Shun backs away and runs back. the kid had no place in Daraith's life, and neither did Daraith in his. That was how it should have been for a long time. tired, he leans against a tree, carving into the bark. an old wolf howling to the moon was appropriate. no amount of noise that he made would ever make a difference, and no one would approach him because of what he was. tears slid down his face as he slid down the tree to sit at its base, falling asleep at its base*

*Mio truns back in a neko and see Daraith and Mio sits down*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:56 pm
Mio Night12
Daraith

*wakes to the sound of Mio , but doesn't look at her*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 pm
Daraith
Mio Night12
Daraith

Mio:you have a cut on your cheek *she side with no emotions*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Mio Night12
Daraith
Mio Night12
Daraith

Mio:you have a cut on your cheek *she side with no emotions*
*looks over at Mio*
So?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 pm
Mio:jusy saying
*Mio truns into a wolf then runs*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Mio Night12
Mio:jusy saying
*Mio truns into a wolf then runs*
*watches as the wolf runs away*
two in one night...
*touches the scratch. remembering when he had cut his own eye to attempt to remove the object lodged inside of it. it was the same day as when it had been shoved into his socket, an attempt to submit to something he never agreed to. slowly he realized that this time was the same, and once again he was making the same mistakes. he reached under his shawl to remove the ruby that had been his only lasting possession throughout the years. another reminder of what had happenned. Slowly, he grasped it in his palm*
...I won't leave just yet.
*gets up*
Not until the day we part.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm
Shun went up to the lake and sat down. He took out his ocarina an began to play(Song of Time is the song)
(back btw)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 pm
blessedheart
Shun went up to the lake and sat down. He took out his ocarina an began to play(Song of Time is the song)
(back btw)
*Daraith hears the song, a curious tune that peaked his curiousity. As he arrives near the lake, he sees shun playing*
Time to start making fixes...
*Daraith walks up behind Shun, waiting until the song is finished, then kicking him lightly in the back*
Hey. Pretty good with the Ocarina, there. I haven't seen anyone play one of those in centuries.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games