Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image

When she got to Hana her voice was gentle. She was finally able to speak and she was glad she would just have to deal with this stuff later. "My dear girl stop your crying. A women like you has strength. A strength that most women do not posses. For you should be happy. Even if the man breaks your heart you may still accept him. It is your life. Do as you wish and do not regret a thing you do. For once you start regretting yourself then you realize you have not fully lived your life. Now please dry your tears and live your life without fear, without sorrow. Even though a sad thing will happen always bring yourself to know that there are others who are always willing to bring you into their arms." She smiled sweetly. She sounded much like a mother figure even though in reality where her time has stopped she isn't much but a child herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image
Soma looked at her and was debating if he should follow her,"Damn it I did it again."

Neuro looked at her,"Because then she would not listen to him, she is very stubborn."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 pm
Soli looked at him,"Because Brago wants me to be happy and if it means bringing you back with me which I know he doesn't like the idea he would stand it as long as it made me smile."She looked at Leon,"Put it behind you Leon just let it go and let be part of the past, if you keep dwelling there then you would miss things happening in the present."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm
User Image
"Go away from me!" Hana yelled at the girl. She didn't want her near her. She really didn't want anyone near her right now. Her aura form whips ready the strike if Ebi didn't leave her soon.

User Image
"Stubborn she may be, she is safe with Brago." Marisol told Neuro, wrapping her arms around him. "She has massive amounts of power and she is unstable, but brago somewhat balances her and keeps her from killing herself." Marisol knew alot about Hana, considering she had watched Hana grow up a very long time ago.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

She sighed as she moved her hand. "Calm down!" Her voice was piercing even if it sounded so fragile. The movement caused by her hand sent the tendrils away. She gave a light sigh. "Calm yourself. You are acting like a spoiled child! If Brago is doing this with other women to get away from you I can see a reason why! Now calm yourself!" Her words were harsh but after being locked away for six hundred years she would not have a person dare speak to her like this. She sighed before her tone returned a more gentle state. "I am sorry for my rage but you must calm yourself. if you do not he might leave you permanently and we don't want that do we? Sometimes you have to learn to control yourself. A lesson I have yet to learn also but that only shows that I have my flaws too."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image

Soma come from behind Ebi and grabbed her,"Idiot your making it worse."He took her away from Hana.

Neuro looked at her,"Go to her now, something is interfering."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed. "Yes Soli." He said and brushed her hair from her face and kissed her tenderly.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

She stared at him blankly. "The girl has to learn sometime Soma. And she might as well have me tell her. She might never learn. And if she does they might put it harsher than I." She said. "Ugh." She shook her head. "The ribbon will hopefully start clearing her mind soon." She said before shaking her head once again.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image
Hana's aura shot up and pinned both Soma and Ebi to the wall with a bone crushing force. She was really mad now as her hair started to bleach white as she slowly rose to her feet. Her demon form was starting to take over.

User Image
"I cannot calm her." Marisol said with a worried look on her face. "and if she takes her true demon form, I doubt even Brago could calm her anger."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm
Bragos aura started shakeing the mansion as he walked down the hall angrily. "You two uninvited guests, leave. Now"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image
Soma felt himself easily knocked back but shook it off and saw Hana going towards her demon form,he stood up and walked over to her,"Hana calm down please,"He looked at her,"I'm sorry to tell you but your demon aura had no effect on me that's only because I can bend it and make it move away from me and plus I died already I don't want to die again."he heard Brago and nodded his head,"Come on Ebi."

Neuro cursed,"Who can?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

"I think I was invited. Last time I checked I was locked up here for six hundred years. It be nice to see some hospitality." She said at whoever was shaking the Mansion. "Now if you would please calm this women down so we may help her a bit more properly I would gladly do so without harming her." She said. The oracles were those who could control fate. It was not smart to mess with one. Especially one as strong as Ebi.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image

Soma shook his head and picked her up,"Come on."He started walking away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 pm
"You two pushed her to this point, why should I bail you out?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm
Soli kissed Leon back and felt panic,"Crap somethings wrong."Her eyes glowed black,"No it can't start not now."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games