Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 pm
Thistle flicked her wings out and flew around the room a couple times for Cecil's amusement before she landed back down beside Gwee. She nodded to Mwee in understanding when she pointed to her dish. She was used to that around some of Kits' pets and Velcore. She couldn't wait for Mwee to be done eating. Thistle loved all of Kits' pets, but she had been the closest with Smok and Mwee.

Thistle looked over at Gwee and grinned brightly. "I'm good. A little better at talk. Practice lots. Came back while ago but have been watching Amy. Keeping her okay."

Amy smiled at the reunion once more and then quietly left the spa to go to the lounge.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 pm
*tumbles off Thistle's back when she lands* emotion_0A0 *hops up and dives into Gwee's bowl, ignoring the one put down for him* emotion_omnomnom

*nods* Keeping Amy safe is most important. *glances up at Mwee* Kits is safe now. Has been angry, not much anymore. *nods and pulls Cecil's bowl closer, taking a pice of food out to nibble on*

*scarfs down her food, then lets out a loud burp, tipping backwards off the counter* sweatdrop ninja *gets up and walks over to Gwee and Thistle like nothing happened*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm
Thistle was a little worried when Cecil tumbled off of her back, but when he dove into Gwee's food and started eating, she knew he was okay and focused on her conversation with Gwee.

She nodded at Gwee's statement about Kits being angry and sighed. "Yes. I heard Amy and Kai talking about Kits angry. I sorry. Bad situation for everybody..."

Thistle shook her head slightly and grinned at Gwee again. "But I happy to be back and with you!"

Thistle saw Mwee fall off of the counter when she was done eating. She knew the fall wouldn't hurt the dragon because she had seen her take much harder falls just fine before. She giggled at Mwee and then nuzzled her when she came over and joined Thistle and Gwee.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 pm
Yes. *nods* Kits is not good when she is angry. She tries to keep that from everybody so she does not hurt them.

*pulls out another piece of food* Yes, is good you are back. *grins*

*squeaks happily and sits on her back legs* mrgreen  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:56 pm
Thistle nodded seriously. "Kits not want to hurt anybody..."

She quickly grinned brightly, though, when Gwee said it was good to have her back. "Yay! I happy you happy! Umm.."

Thistle got a questioning look on her face and looked at the ground for a moment. "Amy and I saw Miro... She had cape with wings... My wings. Wings like mine... Said she saw lots of things like me at her home."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm
No, she does not.

*looks confused and inspects Thistle's wings to see if they come off* confused *satisfied they don't, waits for her to explain more*

Her home? Never been to Miro's home. *thinks for a moment* Not remember it anyway. *picks up another piece of food and hesitates a moment before offering it to Thistle* There are ones like us lots of places. *nods*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm
Thistle shook her head sadly. "None like me I ever see. Never heard of others like me. You round lots of dragons. I always only one like me... I want to go to Miro home and find ones like me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 pm
Not talking. Only talking dragon is Velcore. neutral

*eyes get wide when Thistle says she wants to leave and she squeaks* gonk

You need to stay with Amy. Your most important job is protecting her. May find other unicorns later. I did. *decides Thistle isn't going to take the food and eats it* I found Smok's egg. Silver and Mwee found us.

*shakes her head. She didn't find them, she was left there*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:25 pm
:: stops in the lounge for dinner and a slice of cakey before going home. When the food person dude asks her what kind of cakey, she makes a conflicted, pouty face at him ::

Miro just wants cakey crying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 pm
Thistle thought about it and nodded at what Gwee said. But at least she had Velcore that was somewhat like her.

She heard Mwee squeak and could tell it was filled with worry. She nuzzled her friend and then shook her head.

"I stay with Amy. I want Amy to come with me. Not gone long, don't think. I just want to see if there are others. Come right back. Don't want to leave you again."

She tilted her head to the side when Gwee said she found other unicorns. "You see unicorns, too?! Where?"

Thistle then shook her head when she realized how serious everyone was becoming because of her. She was getting worried again and she just wanted to have fun now that she had her friends again.

"We talk later bout this? I wanna play!"

She flicked her tail and wings playfully.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm
It is up to you and Amy. You must protect her though.

*jumps up and tackles Thistle. The four animals play for a while, until Gwee and Mwee decide it's time to go home to sleep and take Cecil with them*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 pm
:: after a few minutes, the food person dude comes back with her order and a cake he had to pick out himself since she never did give him a straight answer and she starts to dig in :: emotion_omnomnom  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:43 pm
:: after finishing her meal and cakey, she heads home to get some sleep ::  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 pm
*makes sure everything is ready. For snacks, she decided to have the individual pizzas again, as well as cheese and crackers, and a selection of pastries that Mitri and Karrie had helped bake this morning before going in to work. There is extra help behind the snack bar tonight, since there is wine, though by request only, and the servers have been told to make sure they check ID's. Kits looks around, making her last checks, and nods for the doors to the lounge to be opened*

*made the size of Velcore for tonight so that he'll be easier for Kits to watch, Smok sits near the fireplace*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 pm
*sits down for a little while, and Smok comes up and puts his head on her lap for her to pet*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games