Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:52 pm
Hi I'm Bunny! I'm pretty new so It'll take some time before I get used to where everything in the guild is. Well nice to meet yah. xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Hola I'm Daeron, or Roland
I From Mexico, And I like all about the technology
I would Like meet peopples and to make some friends on Gaia

Daeron 13

Gypsy Simbala Rae

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:23 pm
I got a random pm to join this guild, and from what I've seen, I might like it. My real name is Jessica, so you can call that or Simbala, since Gypsy is so common.
I'm from Florida and I like reading, writing, music, anime, manga, and some tv. I'm always interested in learning about other countries cultures and languages. Been on Gaia since 04 with various user names.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:48 pm

welcome guys ^^

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Lady Haiku

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:50 pm
Woo!
I am Haku...well my screen name is.
But just call me that.
and woo  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:21 pm
hello people names Anthony and Sonow if you wish to call me so.
Glad to be here and well check out my profile sometimes tell what ya think  

AnthonyBrock2

Skine99

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:41 pm
I'm skine99. I was invited and I'm just checking the place out. Maybe I'll stick around if I like it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:21 pm
{♪♬

Hello~. Does anybody actually even read these?

My name is A****y and I'm 20 years old. I've been on Gaia since January '04. I'm really poor, haha.

I love Katekyo Hitman Reborn! And Tales of the Abyss is my favourite game... story wise. XD

I like to draw sometimes, bake stuff (like, cooking!), and... um. I read LJ&CFUD and manga. T-that's really all I do atm. Sob.

I'M REALLY COOL AND AWESOME AND RETARDED SO YOU SHOULD FRIEND ME 8'DDDDDD

♪♫}

Leifsdottir

Amurana

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:24 am
Miri (ashley), I read a bunch of them!

My name is Amy but everyone just calls me Amu cause of my screenname. I'm a 24 year old girl from Florida who currently lives in Cambridge, England with her English husband Marc. He's got a gaia account, too, but since I moved in with him he's not really on often. Only one laptop between us and I'm always on!

I've been on gaia since the end of 03 I think, it's in my profile somewhere, and I'm rich at the moment. Tonight ends my art contest, though, and I'm giving away damn near all of it. 4laugh I've had monies for years. I want art now! I got some GREAT entries, too. Judging is going to be hard.

This guild seems awesome, so I hope to stick around. Unfortunately I always forget that I'm in guilds and end up not being that active. I feel bad but I'm really forgetful! If I could suscribe to guild threads it would be no problem, but you can't. That's dumb.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:51 am
Hi I'm CJ, 15 and I'm in England.
but call me Lu Lu cause she is awesome. Lu lu from final fantasy x.  

Lulu River Lawliet

Nokutisu Rushiya

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:16 am
Yo, so the name's Ken but please, call me Ryu. I'm seventeen years old from some state that won the 2007 World Series.

Anything eles? PM/Comment me, I guess?

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:50 am
Yo. I prefer to be called Twizzler. >3<
I'm from the hot state of Florida, and boy, is it hot right now... @_@
I'm 14, turning 15 in October. I joined Gaia around 3 or 4 years ago.
I lose count. x.x (this about my third mule but by far my most favorite)
If I ever take a picture of myself, I try to make it so that you can see as little of my face as possible, to look mysterious... x3
I love playing videogames. >w<
I know how to play the bass, I'm Agnostic, I love The Beatles, and I love listening to old and new rock.
Cept' the new Linkin Park. I don't really like their new album. I miss the old them. D:

-Actually, when I saw the letter of invitation from the admin, I actually thought it might have been a letter from the admin about the Battle System. >.<; Wow, I'm so stupid.

The Twizzler

annabanana50

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:53 am
Heyas, everyone, my name is Anna! (:
I have a full name, but call me Anna, like everyone else does. biggrin
I can't expose my age on the web, but I've been on Gaia for about two years.
I'm Roman Catholic and I serve as an altar server at my church. : D
I'm in love with reading, music, and Disney. Jonas Brothers. (: And Narnia. xD lol.
I play drums and percussion. I've played for about three years.
I also like, no LOVE to write.
Feel free to comment me.
Anna luffs random comments.
I also love to make new friends. : D Comment me and we can talk to see if we have things in common. : D
Oh, and if you haven't noticed yet, I'm a girl. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:03 am
'Ello! I joined the guild about a week ago, but I forgot to introduce myself! Yikes!

All of my gaia friends call me Kathy, but Yomi works too!

I've been on gaia since October first, 2007. Not that long, but I know what I'm doing here.

I love lurking people's profile coments, until I find someone interesting looking to *poke poke* their profile.

I'm an anime fan, so that's the style I draw in. I'm pretty good at it, if I say so myself.

Argh, that's all I can think of for now. Well, I'll have fun here! *waves manically*  

Sarcastic Wittiness

Questionable Fairy

20,975 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50

kittycatsesshomaru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:21 am
User Image
I Love the Fact that I am Insane...

Hello, my name is Kittycatsesshomaru, but everyone calls me Kitty or Kittycat. Anything is fine. I am a 17 year old girl, yup yup. I have been with Gaia for 3 years now and loving every minute of it. I am an anime, manga, and video game nerd. I love sports, hanging out with friends, looking up random peoples profiles, and lots lots more. So if you ever want to talk, just give me a pm. But for right now bye bye.

For the Meaning Gives me Great Pleasure.
User Image

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games