Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Jessi smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry about it! It's understandable. You're right, things have really changed lately. GGB is Grabby Geezer Gettin Booty. So... I guess it is GGGB... but no one calls it that. Aqua Springs is two blocks north of that, but I can draw you a map if you want. Would that help."

She laughed softly. "And I'm so sorry for not introducing myself before. My name is Jessi."

She put her drink down on the bar and then held her hand out to the man.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Daniel walked up to the doors of MW, a process which had taken a deal of psyching up from down the street, and froze the moment he was inside. Oh boy. His eyes went wide at the sheer number and volume of people milling about, or dancing, or drinking, or whatever. He swallowed hard, clutched his bag tightly to his side, and half side-stepped half slid to his left and away from the entrance. When he bumped into someone else's shoulder he gave a slight jump. Waving an apology to the man, Daniel cringed his way into the nearest corner.

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 pm

*Comes up to the Main Bar completely excited and so very happy. User Image heart Everything is ready and she even had the opportunity to get to the salon and have her hair done, a fresh manicure and pedicure. heart She's all packed and ready to go to NY as soon as her fiance arrives. heart

Surprised there are people here already, surprised she enters the bar and goes to get a drink for herself. As she does, she notices Shadow Dragon immediately and gives him a wink. wink * Good evening everyone. It seems that Ayami and Kat are running late. So I would be happy to start things off. As you enter Pandora's Box, you may pick up a beverage and continue through the facility. Kits Rose has artwork displayed on the walls throughout. Downstairs in the lounge, you will find appetizers and some special sweets requested by our feature Artist. User Image

So…
*Finishes making herself a Martini and has a quick sip.* Welcome all of you and enjoy the Artwork of one Kits Rose. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Shadow nodded and gently took her hand in his. He then rotated it, bowed, and kissed the back of her hand. Still holding her hand and keeping his face close to it, he introduced himself, "I am Guardian Shadow Dragon, miss. It is a pleasure to meet you." He then gently returned the woman's hand to her and stood up.

He normally just bows politely since it is not his custom to shake hands, but when a woman extends her hand to him, he considers a regular bow to be rude. So he feels that the greeting he gave the woman was appropriate for the situation.

"I will not need a map, thank you very much. I am very good at finding my way around. I'm sure I'll see you in there some time." He gave the woman a slight smile. Something he doesn't do often and that people tend to get to see less often.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:23 pm

:: pouts ::
But... but what if Miro gets lost and can't find her way back to the party? crying

... the JD is just right there, Mir stare :: points ::
What if the jade dragon tries to eat Miro? gonk The tall lady isn't here to protect me crying
The dragon is just a statue stressed
That's just what he wants you to think mad
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm

{{Does he have a dragon near his feet? smile }}

Jessi blushed brightly at the man's actions and giggled softly. She reached up with her free hand to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear but could touched air. She quickly remembered she had a wig on, and so she couldn't reach her long brown hair.

"Guardian Shadow Dragon. Is there anything I can call you that is a little shorter, if you don't mind?"

She smiled at him and then looked over at Psyzapp when she spoke. When she finished, she looked up at Shadow Dragon and quickly stood up. "Oh we can see the artwork now! Care to walk with me?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 pm

*walks into MW, holding onto Karrie's arm* Wow... so many people here. *Velcore and Smok follow them in*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm

{{Wrong account}}

Jessi_Deramis

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm

(( On page 1 - post 8, you will find an Avi image of Kits Rose. If you click on her image, you will be directed to her DeviantART page to view the rest of her work. User Image ))

((He always has a Dragon around him, just like in my avitar, but it doesnt usually get seen or interacted with. He gets followed by dragon's shadow's, thus part of the purpose of his name ninja ))

"You can call me Shadow, like everyone else does." He nodded then continued, "I wouldn't mind walking with you to see the art."

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Amy was very thankful to have Miro here to talk with. Even if she didn't consciously do it, she was lifting Amy's spirit quite a bit.

"The people at JD are very friendly and helpful, Miro. I know they'd help you get back to the party. If you're still unsure, though, and want to go get a dessert, come find me and I'll help you get to JD and back to the party."

She then heard Psyzapp make an announcement and looked at her staff when she was finished. She also noticed that some regular patrons from AS had also come. This was great!

She nodded to the staff when they looked at her to see if it was okay that they went in to look at Kits' artwork now. She also stood up and started to follow the crowd.

Amy gently picked up Thistle from Jessi's lap, held her tightly, and walked.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 pm

shadow_dragon_13
((He always has a Dragon around him, just like in my avitar, but it doesnt usually get seen or interacted with. He gets followed by dragon's shadow's, thus part of the purpose of his name ninja ))

"You can call me Shadow, like everyone else does." He nodded then continued, "I wouldn't mind walking with you to see the art."

{{Aww. Jessi would have loved to interact with him if she could see him. smile And thank you for going with my account mistake. I always get the two mixed up!! stressed lol}}

Jessi smiled brightly and nodded. "Shadow it is! Well, let's go then. I hope Kits will be in the room the art exhibit is in."

She started walking with Shadow, following the crowd.

Jessi_Deramis

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh surprised The mistress lady said special sweets. Miro won't have to leave the party afterall blaugh Sweets time!
:: grabs Draa's sleeve and follows the flow of people, assuming they know where they're going ::

I really need to stop answering the door... stare
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 pm

((I am officially confused, lol))

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 pm

*smiles down at Kits* Well, let's go take a look.

There are a lot of people from Aqua Springs here.

sweatdrop Yes, Velcore, there are.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games