Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 pm
What a boooooring day. So sleepy....glad I don't work tonight....or tomorrow! Or or! I don't work till Thursday! Then I have Friday off....then I close saturday! HurraY!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 pm
Marooooo!!!!!

I wish I had chosen 3:30 instead of four! The wait is freakin' killin' me! Xp

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 pm
For your interview, Mana?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:32 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Shinsua
Hehe, she just didn't know the answer herself is all. xP

You shush! So what if I didn't know?! You don't have to tell peoples! xD

Fenrir- Simple questions have usually already been answered. Posting it in the "concern-specific place" gets results faster than posting it in the "normal chatroom" because questions can get buried. Then guess what? You get frustrated that no one answered your question.
And instead of being mildly annoyed at having to post the question where it WILL get answered, you get pissed about not having your question answered.

lol I realize that, but you're crew. In the same amount of effort it took you to tell me to post somewhere else you could've just answered my question. You see? xp  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:43 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Shinsua

Fenrir- Simple questions have usually already been answered. Posting it in the "concern-specific place" gets results faster than posting it in the "normal chatroom" because questions can get buried. Then guess what? You get frustrated that no one answered your question.
And instead of being mildly annoyed at having to post the question where it WILL get answered, you get pissed about not having your question answered.

lol I realize that, but you're crew. In the same amount of effort it took you to tell me to post somewhere else you could've just answered my question. You see? xp

I could....but Shinny was right unfortunately. I don't know the answer to your question. So....telling you to post it in the question forum is my way of answering ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 pm
Sup guys? :3 How is everyone?
Oh by the way, what villages were open again? :U Nomnom.  

beCREATIVEorDIE

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:49 pm
Hi Apples. Doing good. Don't have to work for a while.

....saaaaah....All of them. >>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Nice! ;D You lucky. Me no lucky. Me at school. :U Nomnomnom.
Ohhh... thanks! /hugglethenpoofs!  

beCREATIVEorDIE

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:52 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Fenrir Graveheart
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Shinsua

I could....but Shinny was right unfortunately. I don't know the answer to your question. So....telling you to post it in the question forum is my way of answering ^^

Ah, alright then. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:52 pm
Hey mushi hey apples whats up  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 pm
Hey y'all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Answer Fenrir's question and tell Kein to stop hogging Dai and give her back to her boy! xD

Apples- I am lucky but I worked this morning. It was easier than night actually.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Not much here! Just wondering what two classes (main and sub) would make a nice mix for a Hatake character. I'd think they would be good with weapons so maybe Bukijutsu as a main class, with Samurai or Medical as a sub? Or would it be better to just do Taijutsu and Brawler? I has no idea @.@"
- - -
Sup Haruhi? ;3
- - -
EDIT: Oh ya did, Ragga? That sounds aweshum. Yeah one should sleep at night, not work x3 but eh, gotta get paid!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 pm
apples g a l o r e
Azeiel The Fallen

Not much here! Just wondering what two classes (main and sub) would make a nice mix for a Hatake character. I'd think they would be good with weapons so maybe Bukijutsu as a main class, with Samurai or Medical as a sub? Or would it be better to just do Taijutsu and Brawler? I has no idea @.@"
- - -
Sup Haruhi? ;3
- - -
EDIT: Oh ya did, Ragga? That sounds aweshum. Yeah one should sleep at night, not work x3 but eh, gotta get paid!

Ninutus bloodline is what I had and he was unstoppable XD

@Licky XD lol sorry sweets not going to happen XD XD XD what is he buggin you about it Xd  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

That's true, but thinking of the benefits you get from Tai+Brawler combination, you won't only be insanely fast, you'll have amazing reflexes.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games