Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Amy nearly jumped a foot in the air when someone called out to her directly from behind her. She had been so absorbed in the painting that she almost had forgotten where she was for the moment.

She turned around and grinned brightly when she saw Velcore, the biggest smile she had given since Sunday.

"Velcore! It's so nice to see you here, sweetheart."

She leaned down and gently hugged him around his neck with one arm as she balanced Thistle on her other arm.

Thistle squeaked happily when she saw Velcore, but she obediently stayed in Amy's arms. She didn't want to jump down and possibly be choked by the leash, even though it was pretty long.

When Amy leaned down to hug Velcore, Thistle nuzzled the other side of his face.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Daniel looked over at Dame.

"I'm not grumpy. Just you know, saw the crowd, had a moment. As usual."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm

-climbs up next to him and tilts her head- You didn't seem to mind the crowd at Three Rivers... confused
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Throw his back out? User Image He's as strong as an ox! How could he possibly throw his back out?! talk2hand I could always just … take care of him. twisted

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Bunny!! xd
:: drags Draa to yet another
painting ::
Miro likes bunnies 4laugh
Why does it have a long tail like that, though? confused

... you don't want to know.

*The bartender comes with Daniel's drink and Liada tips him. She looks over to Daniel now that she knew his name thanks to Dame she offered her arm to him* Would you like to go down with me to see Kits art? I can build up a barrier around us so that it doesn't get too crowded

Liada Trovaras

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

*Getting lost he turns around and makes his way out the door. Hopefully what ever this is wears off fast.*

((All right see you guys Congrats kits.))

Jessi became a little concerned for Shadow when he said he had to recover for the party. "You know, there's a hospital in the city. I know exactly where it is if you ever need to be taken to it. When we get back to the bar, remind me to write my phone number on a piece of paper for you so you can call me if you ever need to go to the hospital."

Jessi_Deramis

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 pm

She laughed and saw Miro and Draa nearby. She looked over at Psy, "Let's go say hello to Draa and Miro, shall we? User Image" She started weaving her way over in their direction.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Daniel narrow his eyes as he looked over at Dame.

"Dame, the crowd at Three rivers were either in drugged induced states of calm, or so withdrawn as to be unaware. Not exactly threatening. When they all move and talk at once, it's a different matter."

Looking fearfully at Liada, Daniel's eyes flashed.

"Down there? With everybody?"

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:11 pm

*feeling a little better once she's had a few sips of wine, starts walking around again, just smiling and nodding to most of the greetings, since she doesn't really know who they all are anyway*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm

*Nods and walks over to Draa and Miro. She hands her empty plate to one of the staff. When she and Kat get there, she grins at them.* Hi there Miro…Draa. User Image Enjoying the artwork?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm

He couldn't help but pass a small smile to her this time, "No, not that kind of recovery. I don't need hospitals, I just needed a place to rest and recover some energy is all. I will get your number though just in case something I can't foresee happens and I need a hospital."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Sakura walked over to one of the paintings and began to examine it with a smile. She was glad that she had guessed right about Kits works, she was indeed very talented. She took a sip of her drink and she took in the wonderful piece of artwork before making her way to the next.

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Like I said, I can make a barrier around us at least a couple feet or more so that no one overcrowds us. Or I can even have us float above them unless you don't like heights. It just seems that you would be kicking yourself because you came all this way for Kits and couldn't appreciate her art well with the obstacle of crowds to get in your way. *She continues to hold her arm out calmly patiently waiting for his answer* I'll make sure nothing happens to you. 4laugh
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games