Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:44 pm
Daraith
blessedheart
Shun went up to the lake and sat down. He took out his ocarina an began to play(Song of Time is the song)
(back btw)
*Daraith hears the song, a curious tune that peaked his curiousity. As he arrives near the lake, he sees shun playing*
Time to start making fixes...
*Daraith walks up behind Shun, waiting until the song is finished, then kicking him lightly in the back*
Hey. Pretty good with the Ocarina, there. I haven't seen anyone play one of those in centuries.

"Ow." shun says as he finished playing the ocarina and then gets kick. He looked to see who it was and noticed it was Daraith. "Hey..and thank you. My father taught me how to play." Shun said with happiness and sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:45 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Shun went up to the lake and sat down. He took out his ocarina an began to play(Song of Time is the song)
(back btw)
*Daraith hears the song, a curious tune that peaked his curiousity. As he arrives near the lake, he sees shun playing*
*Daraith walks up behind Shun, waiting until the song is finished, then kicking him lightly in the back*
Hey. Pretty good with the Ocarina, there. I haven't seen anyone play one of those in centuries.

"Ow." shun says as he finished playing the ocarina and then gets kick. He looked to see who it was and noticed it was Daraith. "Hey..and thank you. My father taught me how to play." Shun said with happiness and sadness.
*Daraith reads his expressions easily*
Dead, isn't he?  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:48 pm
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
(back btw)

Dead, isn't he?

Shun nodded. "He died when I was 5." Shun said then looked at Daraith and smiled. "Did you enjoy the song?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
(back btw)

Dead, isn't he?

Shun nodded. "He died when I was 5." Shun said then looked at Daraith and smiled. "Did you enjoy the song?"
*smiles and frowns at the same time*
It was the best sound that I have heard in a while. Mind if I try?  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
(back btw)

Dead, isn't he?

Shun smiles. "Not at all." Shun said and handed his ocarina to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 pm
*then they both see a wolf on the onther side of the lake*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart

Dead, isn't he?

Shun smiles. "Not at all." Shun said and handed his ocarina to him.

*brushes off the ocarina*
I might be a little rusty, my last one broke about a year and a half ago.
*starts playing a solomn tune, one of happiness in parts, some drowned in sorrow, yet still lingering on through times seeming as though it would end, crushed by its own sad tone. by the end, it was an unsure tune, one with purpose, but wavering as if unsure if it wanted to go on. as it drew to a close, there was a hopeful note, piercing the air and catching the breath as if it were going to choke you. and with that the song ended, the silence seeming to form a curtain on the performance. Daraith handed the Ocarina back to Shun*
You were lucky to have a father. I'm sure he would have wanted you to lead a happy life. As for me, well, there was no such thing to me for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Shun listened intently to the music. When it ended he took it back. "Thanks. What do you mean?" He asked then noticed the wolf on the other side of the lake and looked at it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:10 pm
blessedheart
Shun listened intently to the music. When it ended he took it back. "Thanks. What do you mean?" He asked then noticed the wolf on the other side of the lake and looked at it.
*looks at the lake, taking note of the wolf across the way*
From what I can remember, I was born with the ones who birthed me. But they were never my parents. I was left to fend for myself in a barren wastland, no one ever caring whether I lived or died. I survived through childhood by a miracle, fighting like an animal, eating like a wolf. There were no parents in my life to take care of me.
*Pats shun on the back*
You are lucky you grew up here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 pm
Daraith
blessedheart
From what I can remember, I was born with the ones who birthed me. But they were never my parents. I was left to fend for myself in a barren wastland, no one ever caring whether I lived or died. I survived through childhood by a miracle, fighting like an animal, eating like a wolf. There were no parents in my life to take care of me.
*Pats shun on the back*

"I never grew up here." Shun stated, "I kinda went from place to place."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 pm
*Mio truns back to her neko form and starts to sing as tears roll down her cheeks*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:15 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
*Pats shun on the back*

*Mio's singing catches Daraith's attention. He listens, watching as the night seemed to echo her song*
Well, Shun, seems like you have found the right place.  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
*Pats shun on the back*

*Mio's singing catches Daraith's attention. He listens, watching as the night seemed to echo her song*

Shun smiles. "I'm glad.." He said as he listen to Mio sing. He finally gets up and goes to Mio. He smiles down at her and squats down to wipe away her tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 pm
*the wolf walks up to Mio and sits down then it holw maching the are sound with Mio's voice*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:20 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
Daraith
blessedheart
*Pats shun on the back*

Shun smiles. "I'm glad.." He said as he listen to Mio sing. He finally gets up and goes to Mio. He smiles down at her and squats down to wipe away her tears.
*stands up, looking across the lake. he gets an idea*
You two like to watch the lights in the skies, right?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games