Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image
Hana's demon form came out fully. She let out an angry scream and lunged at Soma, her features started to shift even more, taking on a cat like apperence.

User Image
"It would possibly take 5 very strong auras to pin her down and let her calm." Marisol said. "The only other way would be to use the other 5 strong auras to wear her out and make her pass out. But hopefully someone will stop her before she becomes the wild cat."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

She slipped out of his grasp. "You can go. I have matters to discuss with this man concerning the boy named Luc anyway. If he does not want to talk about that than I hope Soli and that man will be enough to help him." She sighed before walking to the man. "Well I was emprisoned in your household for six hundred years in a devils plant. That's pretty damn painful and would crush anybody without my ribbon that is on that womens neck in a few days. But anyway I have a matter to discuss. Do you know a man named Luc?" She asked.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:04 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Soli? What's wrong?" Leon asked, sensing her panic and felt the urge to do something to help ease her.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image

"We didn't push her we told her the truth I even told her you should be the one to tell her but she wanted to know anyway."He looked at him,"I don't need bailing out."He knew sounded idiotic but thats what happens when he let go of his mist form, he saw Hana and grabbed her arms easily,"Stop before I bite you."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 pm
Soli looked at him,"Its nothing."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image

Neuro smiled,"No, that would not be necessary not if he uses his mouth,"He chuckled

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 pm
User Image
Hana hissed and tried to bite at Soma as he held her. Her claws and fangs grew longer as her face started to morph to have more feline features.

User Image
"Who uses his mouth? What will happen?" Marisol asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm
User Image

"Each one of us has something different with our mouths,"Neuro drooled and a hiss went up in the air,"My saliva is a acidic while Soma's saliva will put someone to sleep if he wants to and that person will even if they don't want to and it's stronger if he bites them and injects it directly into the bloodstream.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm
"Demon Hana, I apologize for my rudeness before" Brago walked up to her. " I have neglected to ask for your name, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm
User Image

"Mr. I need some damned answers. If I don't get them I will drain that women of her energy right here and now!" She wanted to help someone and was determined to do so. She sighed as a rune appeared under Hana. Not only did the black rose rune absorb energy it pulled the demon side away from the mind. Letting it roam around freely without having control of a body or substance. She sighed as she activated her rune.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image
Soma shook his head and bit Hana on her neck, he started licking it,"I warned you."He separated her arms and legs and put a iron grip on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 pm
Mirrored Moon
User Image

"Mr. I need some damned answers. If I don't get them I will drain that women of her energy right here and now!" She wanted to help someone and was determined to do so. She sighed as a rune appeared under Hana. Not only did the black rose rune absorb energy it pulled the demon side away from the mind. Letting it roam around freely without having control of a body or substance. She sighed as she activated her rune.

"First of all, who the hell are you and why are you disrespecting me in my own home, second I wont let you hurt her."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image
Hana went to answer Brago, but let out an ear piercing scream as Soma bit her. Her body twitched a bit as he held her, slowly fading back into human form as she fell asleep, falling into Soma.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon frowned. "Alright then." It was easy to tell he was confused, but he would leave it alone.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image

"Now we have the princess back."Soma looked at her and lifted her up, he glanced at Brago,"Gee what help you were."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games