Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:27 pm
Leon was the first to notice Keiko at the door as he neatly unwrapped his gift. He looked at his present as it was a new chess board. A small smile would escape as he looked at his sister ripping the gift wrap. "Thank you Ulla. Would you like to play later?" Ulla nodded as Leon walked over to the door to Keiko. "Everything is okay. She just had the nightmare again. I don't know what to do. You think Ter could do something with his Channeling abilities?" He asked not really knowing what Ter could do in the first place.

Meanwhile Ulla finally finished unwrapping her gift as it was a new dress. This one had alot more frills at the ends as it was still a bikini strapped dress. It was a bit long as it would cover her ankles. It still had the galaxy design but the colors were more pink and purple instead of a dark blue with a bit of purple.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:44 pm
"I'm sure he wouldn't mind trying," she responded, taking her SNAG out to shoot me a message. Once she was done, she looked up to see the dress Leon got Ulla. "Awwh, that's real pretty!" Keiko cheered, happy for Ulla.

"You rang, madame?" I asked, sounding a bit tired. Between Frustration and Return, Keiko was actually able to resist the Fairy Realm's effects on her, though she wasn't fully able to ignore it. I wasn't so lucky.

"Do you think you could look into Ulla's mind and see what's troubling her? She just had a nightmare." Keiko asked, looking really worried about out adopted daughter.

"She's not a Psychic-type Pokemon, so I can't promise anything. Honestly, Reno would probably be better suited for that she he can actually read minds. But good luck finding him, much less convincing him to help with something little like this. But yeah, I can try," I explained, walking into the room and sitting down on the bed beside Ulla. "Sorry for the invasion of privacy, but this won't take long, hopefully," I told her, patting her head before closing my mind and opening a mental link to the Betyl Stone. Despite not having any abilities with her aside from the latent one of empathy, Rala seemed the best suited out of all the Psychic-types I had on me for rooting around in someone's head. Best as I could tell, anyway. So I used the Betyl Stone to connect to Rala, and the tried to use my physical connection with Ulla - the head-patting - to connect to her mind. But try as I might, I wasn't having any luck. I couldn't tell if it was her Fairy-type energy blocking me or if I just wasn't capable of what I was being asked, but that seemed little more than an afterthought at the moment. Sighing, I disconnected my mind from the Betyl Stone and removed my hand from the top of Ulla's head. "Sorry, no dice."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:29 am
Sub arrived back at headquarters around the same time as everyone else, fresh from the Fairy Realm and just as exhausted physically and mentally as the rest and yet he couldn't rest, not yet. There was something extremely important he had to do, important to him at least. He would make his way straight for the elevator, paying no mind to any others. Nevermore was still out on his shoulder, the bird equally silent as her trainer, unusual for either of them let alone both. The trainer and Pokemon pair would ride the elevator down to sub-floor three, promptly stepping out of the elevator once they reached their desired depth beneath headquarters. It was just a straight walk to their chosen door and room, the pair waiting for the automatic door to slide open fully before stepping through the threshold and into the library.

This place was always one of Sub's favorite places to be. While he had spent many of the past few years dabbling in technological advancements, mixing the mystical and organic with the logical and inorganic, he still had a soft spot for the old ways he was taught as a young reluctant monk. As such he simply loved books, not for reading, though that wasn't to say he disliked to read, but to record and chronicle information. There was something about putting information into a bound book that just seemed right to him, despite there being better, larger lasting, and more modern methods of recording information. He still utilized those methods but out of either habit or hobby still put it all to bound paper as well.

There were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of such books in this room, packed tightly into the towering bookshelves which made the maze of a library. Over his unusually disconnected and stretched out years he had collected himself nearly all this books, be it through purchase, stealing, or having them written himself, near each one carried with them a piece of him in someway. Each tome was special to him regardless of the information they contained, even the ones which told stories which made him uncomfortable, especially those.

Prying his attention away from the plethora of books he already owned he began to focus on his reason for coming down here in the first place; to add one more very important book to his collect. “Massachusetts! Virginia! Maryland! Time to take dictation!” He shouted out into the library. For several seconds he would stand there in silence, awaiting the three writers he just called upon. Nevermore would finally make a noise, squawking her signature phrase just once. “Nevermore!” Whether or not there was some ominous meaning behind her squawking was anyone's guess. Mulling it over would do no one good, may even drive them mad.

Eventually three Smeargle, walking in an orderly line, would come from around a bookcase corner. The three looked very similar to one another, all of them having black ink seeping from their tails and their fur a dull aged looking color. It was clear these three were advanced in age, if not for their appearance but also for their slow movements. The elderly Smeargle trio would not let their years get the better of them and interfere in the job they were raised, and loved, to do. They were third generation Smeargle under the Snagem leader, carrying on the legacy of their forebears in the service of the Dark One himself. Sub himself was responsible for the continuation of their line, having bred them from the original three Smeargle he spirited away from the old monks of Artisan Cave. He felt like he did them a favor, looking back. These days the Artisan Monks no longer remain in their ancestral cave after the Battle Frontier moved in, nor do they continue to record history at the same rate they used to, their numbers having since sharply dropped. It was a good thing their grandparents were puppies when he swiped them, they never even knew.

“Nevermore will inform you of the tail to be written.” Sub said the three as they stood before him, looking up at him with anticipation. Jiggling his shoulder slightly to give emphasis to Nevermore to carry out the task the bird would give off a squawk and flutter off of Sub and land on the head of the middle Smeargle. With Nevermore joining the trio of Smeargle, consisting of Massachuetts, Virginia, Maryland, the quartet would begin to walk away, intending to write a book chronicling the tale as told by Nevermore, or rather shown, the crow intending to utilize its unique Psycho Shift to show them what it had witnessed in the Fairy Realm and the defeat of Shadow Mewtwo. “Oh and...” Sub called out to the quartet, the three Smeargle turning around and thus Nevermore did too. “...use a pink book.” He asked of them, the three nodding before walking off again.

-----

The next day Cera would find in her room, among her collection of plushies, a new item that stood out among them, an item not as soft and pretty as the rest but equally pink as many of them. It was a book, the side of the book facing towards her. As the Mew picked up and turned it around to observe the cover she would find that the title of the pink book read, 'Book of Genesis'. A curious glance through the book would detail the events that took place in the Fairy Realm recently, even that which Cera wasn't there for, however when it got to the part that included her it focused completely on her. At the end of the book the final page said one thing in a stylized Unown font; “Creation Emended and Restored Again. CERA”.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:43 am
Veronica stood by a hallway, clinging to the edge and watching as they would arrived. Sub was first but he seemed to have something on his mind. She waited for the rest to arrive. She hadn't talked to any of them in so long she wondered if her physical change into a Sableye hybrid would be too much.  

DignityPower

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:45 am
Ulla watched as her father came into the room as she merely smiled. As Ter put his hand on her head, she felt a warmth from it. She felt Ter searching through her mind, but nothing wasn't popping up. She then looked up to Ter as she smiled happily. "It's okay. Even though it didn't work. It helped still." She said as she got out of bed as she had her new dress in her hands. "I'm going to go change into this really quick. Wait right here!" She told the adults as she left the room.

Leon sighed as she ran out of the room. "I understand that she's only ten years old. So, I think she needs to be away from all of this sometimes. Maybe we should recruit some more around her age?" He said but then thought about it. What 10 year old would want to join a group that literally goes into war every other month? He then remembered something, "By the way, Ulla told me you finally popped the question. Congratulations. When is the big day?" He asked as he looked at Ter.

Down the hallway. The little girl's Dusk Lycanroc followed her but then smelled a scent he was not familiar with. He quickly got infront of Ulla as he started to growl. "What's wrong?" Ulla petted him as she peaked to see a Sableye hybrid. She came out of hiding to stare at the hybrid. The Lycanroc kept growling at the hybrid as he stook close to Ulla. "....Papa~ Big Brother~" She called out to them, "Someone is here."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:47 am
DignityPower
Veronica stood by a hallway, clinging to the edge and watching as they would arrived. Sub was first but he seemed to have something on his mind. She waited for the rest to arrive. She hadn't talked to any of them in so long she wondered if her physical change into a Sableye hybrid would be too much.

Sub would return from the library some time later, having left behind Nevermore. As soon as he made it to the main floor and headed towards the common room he noticed a strange creature, a Sableye hybrid he didn't recognize at first. While his first instinct was to approve and grill the hybrid on what it was doing here it dawned on him who it was. He did receive a mission update from a certain someone who had recently became a hybrid, a mission who was MIA for some time now. He had almost forgotten about the message on his SNAG what with everything that happened but as soon as he walked up to the hybrid he remembered who they were.

"Veronica! Long time no see! I received your mission brief. Must have been something to go through all that after all these years." He said with a smile, acting as if he didn't even notice her new form.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:13 pm
Veronica's new senses came up and she noticed the little girl right away. "Uh, since when did they let kids in here?" She said, trying to remember if she should know this kid but nothing came out. Truth was, her memory was really bad when it came to people's faces and names. Honestly, it was mostly luck that she remembered her own pokemons' names
Veronica decided to hiss back at the little girl, she didn't like kids.

Then Sub came up and her attitude changed. "Sub!" She cheered. Finally, someone she recognized and knew well enough. "Yes. It's been... difficult. I uh, I actually had to come back to cure my Lucario from the shadow virus but now that I'm here maybe I can get back to helping around. Actually... I don't know if you guys are going out to a mission or just got back? Either way..." she paused wondering if it should be the first thing to ask. "I want to know more about... my..."
She couldn't find the right word. Part of her knew this wasn't just a condition or a sickness that could be cured. "Well THIS." She pointed to herself. "Is there anywhere I can get more information?"

She turned to look back at the kid. "She IS supposed to be here right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:25 pm
"Not for a long time," I told Leon, pushing my glasses against my face. "Betwen Keiko's hybrid training, my Channeler training, and Ein's madness, we're gonna be busy for quite some time."

The second Ulla mentioned someone 'being here' I uttered an "On it." And Psion Split into the main lobby, noticing the female Sableye Hybrid and an interesingly happy Sub. "I take it you know her?" I asked Sub before looking at the hybrid in question. "Welcome."

Keiko sighed as my energy double dissipated, as I didn't bother focusing to keep it up. Before she could say anything, however, Typho popped out of his ball looking a bit under the weather. "What's wrong, Typho?" she asked just before a light began emanating from the Cyndaquill. By the time the light started to fade, Keiko looked on in glee, catching a glimpse of Typho's new form and realizing what was happening as she did so. "Yay! You evolved!"

The newly-formed Quilava cringed defensively as a pair of brown-furred arms surrounded it and began squeezing tightly, Keiko unable to stop herself from hugging Typho.

Meanwhile, Abby entered the main lobby with a Combusken following her on foot. The young trainer certainly seemed happy with herself as she and her walked up to Sub and company. "Sup. Who's the new chick?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:58 pm
When Sableye hissed at Ulla and her Lycanroc, Lycanroc started barking. Ulla held him back to calm him down. Right when Sub and Ter came in, Lycanroc finally calmed down seeing that it looked like Sub knew her. "Veronica is your name? My name is Ulla." She smiled as she listened to Veronica's words. "You have a Lucario as well? So do I! He's been purified for awhile now." She said as she looked at Ter. "You don't know her? She seems like she's been here-" She then looked back at Veronica as she was asking if Ulla was suppose to be here. She was a little offended, she had a bit of a scary smile now. "You are a Sableye hybrid right? Dark/Ghost type? Weak to Fairy types right?" As she said that a little bit of gust picked up around her as a strong aroma came from it.

Leon was still in the room as he witnessed Keiko's Cyndaquil evolve. "Congratulation I wonder if-" As he said that his Zubat popped out of his Pokeball and instantly started glowing. "You gotta be kidding me." He said as he noticed Zubat turned it's body to face him. It then leaped up as the now Golbat wrapped it's large wings around Leon's face. It covered his entire face as Leon struggled to break free. "I-I gwet it! I gwet it! I'm haupi ur you twu! But get off! B-Before I wuse o-oxygen!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:03 pm
"Calm down," I said gently to Ulla, ruffling her hair a bit. "And no. I don't recall any Sableye Hybrids being in the team since I've joined." With that, I turned to said hybrid. "I get why you're saying that. But she's a skilled Trainer and a powerful Fairy Channeler, one that's saved our hides in more than one occasion. She's earned her place in this team," I explained to Veronica.

Keiko gave Typho room to breathe a bit before recalling him, only to look at Leon and his Golbat. With a mote of inspiration, she stood up and began rubbing the Golbat's back to get its attention, so that Leon could inhale safely.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:10 pm
"Just got back, actually." Sub said with a sigh followed up by a chuckle. "It's been a very long time hasn't it?" He commented as he noted that no one here seemed to know Veronica nor did she recall any of the others. "That's Ulla, she's fine." He reassured Veronica. "But yeah, of course I know her. Sure, last time I seen her she was a little less purple and a little more alive." He laughed in reply to Terashi, also answering Abby in the process. "This here is Veronica. An old member of the team. If I recall correctly I hadn't seen her since we first clashed with Team Cipher. Back then Ein was just a scientist under Evice. The Shadow virus was but a twinkle in his eye then." The man said, tapping his chin as he tried to recall things.

"But yes, we got plenty of information for you. Check out the library or just ask GRAY. You still got your SNAG? Otherwise I can give you a more upgraded model. But I warn you, GRAY is as smarmy as always." He alerted her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:17 pm
"I'm not new... not exactly" Veronica responded to Abby's arrival.

She listened to Ulla speak. For the first time in her life, she didn't feel herself force a smile or an expression she didn't really mean. There was just a blank stare. "Yes, I'm hoping my Lucario will be back to her old self sooner than later."
Veronica didn't need to be an expert to realize what the kid was doing. Some how, she was controling a force around her. Veronica could just feel it. Instead of being afraid though she genuinely smiled, "Well, I'm satisfied that you've got such spunk in you." she waited to see if the kid would have the audacity to attack somehow. Perhaps it would hurt, a lot, to get hit but that didn't mean she couldn't fight back. Though, in front of so many people that might not be the best of ideas.
"That's fine then." she responded to Ter, wondering about how she would have faired against the Fairy Channeler. "But I can't say I particularly like kids anyways." After staring at Ter for long enough, "Well I think I remember you." she almost purred. It was nice to see someone familiar.

"I guess a lot happened huh?" She heard Sub explained and honestly not even she remembered Team Cipher or the scientist. She felt strange as he noted how 'she used to be more alive', and wondered how dead she was really. Was she undead? Immortal? How did being a ghost type work anyways?
"Thanks, I'd love an upgrade of course. I got it. I'll probably check the library for older information first, just in case there's anything I might miss." She nodded at him.  

DignityPower

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:31 pm
The Golbat then released Leon from his grasp when he felt Keiko rubbing his back. Out of happiness, he latched on to Keiko's face now hugging her. Leon took a moment to breath as looked at Golbat hugging Keiko now. "Thanks for the distraction. I'll go check on Ulla and Ter." He said as he pretended to leave the room, leaving Keiko with Golbat. "Golbat get off of her already." He said as the Golbat finally calmed down and perched onto Leon's shoulder. "C'mon Keiko. We should go see what's going on."

Ulla was about to unleash a Sparkling swirl but then she felt Ter ruffling her hair as she broke out of focus as the winds stopped. "H-Hey.." She complained as she looked at Veronica who continued saying she didn't like kids. Regadless, Veronica was a Snagem. So Ulla was going to have to get along with her. Leon was now entering the room with Keiko as he noticed Veronica. He quickly turned to Keiko a bit confused. "Since when did we have a Sableye hybrid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:41 pm
"Aw, you're the hugging type, huh?" Keiko asked, pulling the Golbat into one of her hugs. Leon cut it short, however. As he was explaining why, Keiko felt the ebbing Fairy-type energy Ulla was unleashing. "Okay," Keiko said, still holding Golbat in her arms. She didn't mind being hugged by it.

"So you were hu... er, weren't a hybrid before. That makes sense, I guess," I shrugged at Veronica in response to her comment of remembering. The way she almost purred set me on-guard for a bit, but I didn't show a response. I'd point out my relationship with Keiko if need be, but no point in being obnoxious about it.

"Since just now, apparently," I shrugged at Leon when he and Keiko came in. "She looks kind of cute," Keiko said under her breath upon seeing Veronica. She let go of Leon's Golbat and walked up to Veronica then. "Hi, I'm Keiko. It's nice to meet you," She added, holding a hand out to for Veronica to shake. The pink fluffs adorning her wrist would help Veronica identify her as a shiny Lopunny hybrid.

"I don't blame ya. Old folks get on my nerves more often than not," Abby replied, with a smirk on her face that looked like it belonged to her father. I sighed, realizing that between Abby and Ulla, Veronica might be having some trouble headed her way if she didn't lay off discussing her dislike of children.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:00 pm
Veronica was fine with all of them, but when Keiko held out her hand she just stood staring for a few moments. "Pleasure is mine." She grinned, her sharp teeth showed with a glimmer as she shook Keiko's hand, er paw? Perhaps this hybrid would also know a thing or two that could help her out. "I suppose we'll get to know each other soon enough." The crowd was starting to get rather overwhelming for her. Maybe that's why she didn't remember all of them too well, it was just too much information. And all of this fed into her anxiety. Ah, yes, how troublesome, the anxiety didn't just disappear when I turned into this thing. "I -uh, I'll be around." She nodded and waited a moment. She wouldn't want to disappear on them but she was just about to escape to the library.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games