Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:30 pm

-dame walks into the set-up gallery and is amazed at the transformation. surprised She stands in awe a moment taking it all in. However, after just a few seconds, the smells waft up to her nose and her stomach grumbles- eek redface sweatdrop -she is ravenous and decides to forgo looking at the art first in order to track down nummies-
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

*blushes* Well, I hoped you would, but I wasn't sure about your schedule. You showed me some of your photographs, so I... ah... wanted you to see some of my work too. redface

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:34 pm

*puts arm gently around waist* I'm glad you did, Miss Kits. Would you like to give me a tour? biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:35 pm

katana68
She grinned at Draa, "Yes, Draa....I'm sure you're enjoying some of the pieces more than the others, aren't you? xd "

She smiled at Miro, "Miro, you look very nice tonight. smile "
Miro would hope so sweatdrop She spent all her monies on this dress sweatdrop
Speaking of spending lots of monies on clothes... I wonder where R..

:: quickly cups his hand over Miro's mouth to prevent the hush word from being spoken :: ninja
:: continues talking as if Draa's hand isn't there, but it's all muffled and she finds that highly amusing :: blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:36 pm

After looking at all the pieces of art, Jessi turned and looked back at Shadow. "I don't know if we should try and find Kits in all of this or wait until more people head home and try to find her when it gets later."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Amy looked a little confused. "You posed for it but it's not supposed to be you? Are you sure Velcore? Maybe Kits made it into you in the end? I mean, it looks just like you."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Daniel's eyes shifted constantly as Liada led them down to where the art was displayed. The number of people was steadily increasing, and though he was focusing on staying calm, his jaw was still tightening. He tried to focus instead on the art.

"Yes. She is, uh, talented. Though I never really knew. She didn't really do a lot of stuff around Aqua Springs. Least not while I was around."

*Gets home from work, changes out of his uniform and grabs a quick shower. He puts on a nice suit, then grabs his Blackberry and shoots off a quick text to his beloved.*

Text to Psyzapp from Cop
Ready to go and heading upstairs! Meet you in the bar!

*He pockets his Blackberry, then grabs his 2 bags and heads upstairs* cool

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

"I think it would be wise to wait. I'm sure, since she is the center of attention, she will be bombarded with fans that want to say hi. I think we should wait patiently to compliment her on her art that way we don't contribute to the potential stress a lot of attention can bring on an artist." He responded calmly and wisely.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 pm

User Image *Stares at Miro and starts to back away slowly…no sudden movements.* User Image I really should get going. I need to get a car lined up and get out to the airport. neutral

*She hugs Kat.* I know you'll take care of everything while I'm gone. I should be back sometime on Sunday. User Image *She eyes Miro once more. User Image * See you later. *She heads to the Main Bar.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Well, I don't know about a tour, but I'll walk around with you. smile This is the first time I've seen most of my work hung up like this.

((There's a link on the front page to my da gallery, if you haven't found it already, so you can see the artwork everybody's looking at.))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 pm

She returned Psy's hug and smiled at her. "Don't worry about a thing, and have fun! xd "

She looked over at Draa, "Draa! Let her talk! Why are you covering her mouth like that? There's no telling where your hands have been! User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 pm

*walks through the bar and over to the spa, his arm looped with his husband's. He grabs a glass of wine at the beginning of the hallway and hands it over to his partner before they venture further in to view the paintings.*
I say.. this is quite the grand affair. Would you not agree, dear sir?

*adjusts his monocle and gets elbowed in the ribs*
What? gonk
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

I am sure. I do not have blue wings. *stretches one of his wings out to show her, accidentally bumping somebody in the process* Sorry. sweatdrop *the person looks around, trying to see who aplogized to her confused *

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

*Entering the bar, he sees her and heads straight for her.* Hey there love. Is the driver here yet? *places a kiss on her cheek*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games