Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 4440 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Jessi frowned slightly and looked around her. "What is going on tonight? This is simply supposed to be an artist's exhibit... Can't any party go right?"

She looked back at Shadow and smiled slightly. "I think that's really nice of you, though, that you would leave before you inadvertently and through no fault of your own caused a scene. We could go up to the bar if you think that would be better."

She quickly spotted a waiter going past and gasped. She grabbed a napkin and asked the waiter for one of his pens. He gave her the pen, having been used this kind of thing before. Numbers were always being hastily written down on napkins.

She quickly wrote her number down and handed it to Shadow. "Here you go, before you have to leave. That's my cell number."

Suddenly, she felt herself being pushed into Shadow from someone behind her. She gasped and tried to regain her balance, but she was already practically sprawled out against Shadow.

She turned with a surprised look on her face, but when she saw it was Liada, she gasped and quickly grinned. "Liada!! I didn't know you were here. It's good to see you! No, of course you didn't hurt me."

Jessi looked up and immediately noticed Daniel. Her eyes slammed into his.

Her eyes widened and she gasped loudly. "Daniel!!!! You made it!!"

She grinned brightly and ran over to give him a long, tight hug.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 pm

She covered a yawn, and blinked a few times. "Actually, I think I'm just going to call it a night. If he's a friend of Psy's, I'm sure I'll meet him sooner or later. Maybe he'll show up tomorrow and you can point him out to me then. I'll be decorating in the afternoon if you get bored. wink "

She gave dame a quick hug and made her way back out of the spa. She was going to tell Kits congratulations, but saw that she was occupied with Rod. Smiling, she made her way through the bar, glad the evening had been such a success. Entering the office, she did the security scans and made her way to her quarters, heading straight to bed once she got inside.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Amy sighed softly and then moved a little closer to Karrie. "Alright. You know her better, so you know how she'd react and if she'd like to see us or not. I'll do what you think is best."

She looked back at Kits, swallowed, and then walked over toward her slowly. After what seemed like an hour, she was finally in front of Kits and Rod. She smiled politely at Rod and then looked at Kits. Her eyes were slightly wide and unsure.

"Uh, hi Kits. This... this is a really great show you have here. It's even better than some of the stuff I've seen in your room before. It's really good."

Thistle looked up at Kits happily and squeaked loudly.

redface smile Good night, Rod. I'm really glad you came tonight. ^////^ I... I'll be waiting to hear from you.

*turns when she hears Amy* Amy, Thistle! ^///^ Thank you!

((edited))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

Hi Jessi I didn't know that was you! Oh that's a relief for a moment I thou-eek! *quickly moves aside as Jessi all but tackles Daniel standing next to her* Well its safe to assume you two know each other. lol. *looks over to the dark gentleman and holds out her hand in greeting.* Hi ,Liada Trovaras, nice to meet you.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:41 pm

*grins and steals another quick kiss* xd

*salutes at Amy* Night Amy. I gotta jet. wink

*winks at Kits, mouthing "Goodnight Gorgeous" and slips into the crowd*

rodenrock

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Shadow put the napkin in his pocket, then caught Jessi as she got bumped into from behind. He then stood silently as she conversed with the woman and man that had literally bumped into her.

He bowed and gently received her hand in his. He kissed it like he had Jessi's at the beginning of the evening and introduced himself, "Evening, I am Guardian Shadow Dragon, you can call me Shadow. It is a pleasure to meet you." He remained calm and polite as he let her have her hand back and he stood up again.

(edited)

*hangs back while Amy goes to greet Kits* smile

*tilts his head to the side as he looks up at her* It is strange.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Daniel let Jessi hug him, but his hands remained in his pockets. His gaze fell quickly back to the floor.

"Hey. Hi, uh, Jess."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Amy looked a little relieved when she saw Kits' bright smile aimed at her. When she saw Rod quickly kiss, Kits, though, her eyes went as wide as saucers and she gaped at Kits. She did manage to wave a hand slightly at Rod as he walked away.

Thistle squeaked happily at Kits again and then thrust her neck out a little bit so Kits could see the leash. She seemed oblivious as to what was going on around her.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 pm

xd Glad ya like it. wink Say, wanna walk around and look at the art with me? ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 pm

redface *watches Rod walk away, then turns to Amy with a big grin on her face. She quickly pulls Amy into a hug, trying not to squish Thistle in the process* ^////^ He asked if I wanted to go out for Valentine's day!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Jessi pulled back and frowned slightly when she didn't feel Daniel's arms wrap around her like they normally did. Her frown deepened when she saw that Daniel was looking down at the ground. What was wrong???

Then, she looked around her and nearly smacked her forehead. Duh! This was a huge crowd. It was probably taking all he had not to bolt right then and there. Of course he couldn't hug her right now.

She squeezed Daniel's arm encouragingly and smiled at him, even though he probably couldn't see it. She kept a hand on Daniel's arm, having found that that usually calmed him somewhat, and turned to look at Liada and Shadow with a bright smile on her face.

"Well, Liada, Daniel, this is Shadow, someone I just met today. Shadow, these are my friends Liada and Daniel. Liada frequents AS and Daniel here is our head security guard."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:50 pm

redface eek *Liada blushed as Shadow kisses her hand. Not like it was the first time she's been greeted like this but its been a LONG time since she was greeted like this, she tries to hide her blush as Shadow rises again and Jessi introduces them* Pleasure to meet you Shadow, you can call me Lia if you like. Are you enjoying the gallery?

*edited*

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Amy gasped and quickly wrapped her free arm around Kits in response. "Oh my gosh, seriously?? That is amazing, Kits!!!"

She pulled back, a huge grin on her face, and started to get excited. "If you don't mind, I'd love to come over when you get ready and help you with your outfit if you want! I can transfigure anything you want. Oh this is so awesome, Kits!! Do you know where you're going or is it a surprise?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 4440 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games