Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:11 am

Shadow remained silent and nodded then watched as the two of them left. He then turned to Lia and stated calmly and politely, "I do not mean to seem rude, but it is late, and I should return to my room to continue my recovery. I hope you continue to have a pleasant evening."

With that, he bowed his farewell, and proceeded up through the bar and back to his room some ways down the street.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:14 am

((NP! I was wondering what was keeping you up so late anywho lol silly))

*Liada closes up her portal at Jessi's decline and shrugged* Alright then hun, it was great seeing you. Oh! Tell Amy I need to see her Monday for a business proposition! *she waved as Jessi left to lead Daniel out. Poor fella she thought but she was glad that he lasted as long as he did with his fear of crowds from the sounds of it. She turned back to Shadow as he mentioned leaving* Oh no worries, I hope you're feeling well. And I hope to see you around more. Good night. *she waves as Shadow leaves and starts to drift around the remainder of the crowd to see who was all still here*

*edited*

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 am

*after talking with Icy for a little bit, returns her attention to Amy and Thistle* Thank you, Thistle. I'm happy that you cared so much that you wanted to be here. *smiles at Amy, silently thanking her as well*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 am

-grins at Velcore- I'm happy for her. 3nodding -keeps walking around the gallery, catching sight of Icy and then losing her... sad -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 am

{{LOL!! Too much fun is keeping me up! Before I got a regular work schedule, this used to be my normal schedule. I'd stay up really late. I'm going to be beating myself on Monday for staying up this late... but it was so worth it! XD}}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:18 am

So am I. 3nodding

*walks over to Kits and Amy* Well, I think we can say that the show was a success. *grins*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 am

Amy pet Thistle while Kits and Icy interacted. Then, when Kits went back to talking with them, Amy smiled. Her smile grew even brighter when Kits smiled at her in thanks after she thanked Thistle for coming.

Thistle herself was beaming with pride again and nodded to Kits. "Kits!!"

Amy giggled, scratched behind Thistle's ear and then opened her mouth to talk. What came out instead of words, though, was a big giant yawn.

Her eyes widened afterward. "Oh my!! I'm so sorry about that, Kits... please forgive me. Wow... Well, anyway, I love your art!! I know I've said that before, but I've never seen it displayed like this be..."

She yawned again, though she tried to keep it in by gritting her teeth. Then, she continued with what she was saying. "... before. It's so neat. I couldn't see it all at once like this before."

EDIT: Amy looked over and smiled when Karrie joined them. She nodded in agreement to what he said. "Yeah, huge turnout!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 am

-finishes looking at all Kits' art then meanders back to the food table, stockpiling on all sorts of foods from the tables, filling up a plate to take to her quarters- Well, Velcore. I'm beat. I'm gonna call it a night. xd -sets her plate down and scratches him for a moment-

-then stands back up, covers her plate best she can and heads towards the exit. As she does, she sees Kits- Kits! biggrin The lady of the hour! -grins and walks over to hug her tightly, keeping the plate out of the way- Your gallery is fantastic, Kits! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:23 am

*After some drifting around Liada spotted Kits again with Karrie and Amy. She happily floated over to them and greeted them all as she landed next to them* Kits this show is a huge success! Hi Karrie and Amy! Just the person I was looking for!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

It's the first time it's all been hung up like this. It looks so much different. I'm not used to it... sweatdrop

*smiles up at Karrie* There were a lot of people here.

*turns to dame when she walks up to hug her* Thanks, dame. ^///^ I was just telling Amy that it all looks so different when it's hung up like this. *grins at Liada*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:26 am

Amy looked over when Dame came over. She smiled politely at her and nodded. Then, when Liada came and joined them, too, she smiled brightly, yet tiredly, at her.

"Liada, hi!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 am

Hey dame. Hi Liada. *smiles at them* I think we're about to head out. I'm not sure how much longer Amy's going to last. *grins at her*

I am getting tired too. sweatdrop

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 am

Well, it looks simply marvelous, Kits. biggrin How long are you going to have it hanging up? biggrin ^_^

-smiles at Lia- Hey Trouble-maker. How are you? wink twisted
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 am

Amy looked at Karrie in surprise and then began to shake her head, even though another yawn broke forth.

"Nooo... *yawn*. I'm not that bad, yet! Things are getting good and..."

She knew that look on Karrie's face. She was about to get 'dragged' out of here soon whether she liked it or not. The fact that he was still doing that, still taking care of her touched something deep inside of her heart, and when she was more awake, she'd be even happier about it.

She quickly turned to Kits and tried to get in as many words as she could before Karrie started leading her and Thistle out.

"Kits!! Great show!! I loved it. And text me with what time on Sunday. So much to talk about! I can come over in the morning on Sunday if you want to catch up! Oh hair! Thistle can help!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:31 am

*Liada tries to stifle a yawn as she realized how late it was getting.* You got a point Karrie I should be leaving as well. Amy if you have time can we talk on monday? I have a business offer for you that I think will benefit both of us.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games