Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image

"I am the oracle Okiamiuta Ebi. You may call me Ebi. A proper introduction would have been nice. A true gentleman knows to give his name first." She bowed. "I am disrespecting you because you fail to answer my question. Do you know who Luc is? He saved me and his own life is at risk. He had given his life and power to the devil plant and if we do not help him soon he will die. I would like your assistance but I do not know who this man is. Could you please tell me?" She asked. She had returned to a more gentle and calm state seeing as she is actually getting some where this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 pm
Soli looked at him,"I'm sorry just ask and I'll tell,Hana was losing control but it seems my uncle has it under control ."She kissed Leon,"I'll try and tell you as much as I can."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 pm
"Shut your mouth, Whisperer"

He turned to the girl. "I only know him by name. Ask Leon, he is with Soli that jerk over there should be able to point him out."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image

Soma flicked him off,"Yeah yeah,"He looked at Hana,"You'll see and I hope you won't hurt yourself when you do."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image

She put a hand to her head. "Ugh This I already know, I've been there. There trying to help. Ugh do you have any more information? It would be nice if I had more of a lead." She went over to the sleeping girl and took her ribbon off. She put it around her neck before going back to the man. "Will you help me get him out of the hell hole he is in then? That much would be nice. And I would like to know your name. Because I've told you mine you should only return the favor." She gave a light giggle and a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon shook his head. "Don't. If it's about Hana and the others, then I don't want to even know anything about them. They're always causing trouble of some sort and Hana throws one too many fits and it's just getting old." He said and scopped her up in his arms and carried her over the couch where he sat down and seated her in his lap.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image
Hana just slept as Soma held her, not hearing what he was saying or what was being said around her.

User Image
"oh, I see." Marisol said, kissing his cheek. "Just promise not to drool on me. Acid burns take a long time to heal." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Soli turned red when Leon put her on his lap, she let her head down, not knowing what to do,"Okay I won't tell you."

Neuro smiled at Marisol,"I can control it just like everyone in our family,"He licked her cheek and lowered the acidic so it would tingle her,"I won't burn my wife."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
Soma started walking off with Hana wondering how far he'll get before Brago notices,"Let's see."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 pm
"whisperer... take Hana far from me." Brago barely managed to squeeze those words out.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled as he licked her. "My family just has a history of having odd powers. As you know, i can shift through dimensions with out a portal, which is dangerous for the most part. My brother could bring inanimate things to life, and my father could turn things onto silver or gold."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm
User Image

"Why."He looked at him, smiling, this was amusing to him and he never saw anything like it before,"Why now all of the sudden."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm
User Image

She grunted as the man ignored her. She summoned her paintbrush and hit him in the back of the head. "Sorry but please answer me. I don't like it when someones life is on the line. I've heard that you are Lord of the Demonkin and seeing as one of your own can be saved and your willingness not to help him makes you seem less of what you are!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 pm
Neuro kissed her,"We only have strange powers due to the fact that we have evolved, and cut off all contact with other demons, sealing ourselves away in the Labyrinth Castle.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image
"That sounds like a very interesting place to live."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games