Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:58 pm
"Now now, too many questions all at once. I'm sure Veronica is exhausted after everything she's gone through." Sub said as he walked up to the mentioned hybrid and patted her on the shoulder. "You'll find your room just as you left it. Feel free to work yourself back into the team at your leisure. Oh and, it's really great to have you back." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:07 am
She felt relieved to have a well known friend nearby, "Thank you~" she turned away and departed from the group.
Veronica stayed resting at her room for a few hours. Though mostly organizing her thoughts as to what she would do next.
She headed off explore the HQ in case anything had changed, and then made her way to the library.

There, she found some interesting lore about ghost types but it didn't answer all of her questions. Defying death sounded great,but it also sounded boring. It sounded like she would be asking for more pain. There had to be something more, something different, that she could feel coincided with her the way this new body had.
With a sigh, she put away the books and headed to the Colosseum for training.  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:15 pm
Odd could be found, surprisingly enough, in the library today. He seemed to be looking for something specific if anyone happened to be watching and, if they watched long enough, they would see him pluck a book from one of the shelves with a name on it's spine written in some strange language that didn't even appear to be Unown script. The channeler carried the book over to a nearby table and began to browse through it rather slowly, picking up a pencil from time to time and occasionally scribbling something on the paper under it. If they managed to find see the paper before Odd saw or sensed them, they'd find that he appeared to be deciphering some kind of cipher or some such, though many of his English letters looked incomplete or simply backwards. This would prove even more strange to those who knew of the man's dyslexia. What could have him so interested in reading and writing that he was willing to try without aid?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:33 pm
When everything calmed down, Leon noticed Ulla go over to Sub. "Sub..." She said as she tugged his shirt. She hasn't spoken to him ever since they came back as she looked to the side a bit nervous. She then reached into her pocket as she held out the Soul Heart that was still bubbled. If anyone noticed, they could see a dark, menacing swirl around the Soul Heart in the bubble. "I've kept a hold of this. With XD002 gone...all that's left is some of his shadow virus. I don't know how to purify it from the Soul Heart." She said a bit disappointed in herself. "I get that I'm the new Herald of Life...but even right now I can't even purify it....What should we do with it?" She asked as she looked at the others who were there in the room. Wondering how they would react seeing a little girl still had this.

Leon was a bit surprised that she even kept it with her all this time. Was this the reason why she has had sleepless nights? "Why didn't you leave it in the Fairy Realm?" "If I left it there, then the Realm wouldn't be able to heal. Magearna's body is still there in a flower field I'm sure." The older brother walked over to her sister as he flicked her forehead. Ulla rested her hand where her brother flicked her as she probably deserved that.

SubonicXP

Cecile Silverstone

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:31 pm
Ryan enters HQ. Undine, his Popplio, and Mite, his Froakie, are right on his heels. Under his left arm is a bunch of scrolls. Ryan makes for a research room. What is our Alolan water channeler up to now?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 pm
RCCaughtem

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica had been searching for a while in the Research room after reading all she could at the Library about her condition. Sub's right. There's a lot of information here but... why do I feel like something's missing for me? She wasn't sure where to start but she decided a master mission might work. In the middle of that, she heard someone enter. Oh you! "Hey... It's me, Veronica." She announced her presence ahead of time. It seemed like seeing a Sableye hybrid for the first time went a bit rocky with the other members after all. "It's been a while... R..." She couldn't remember. "Ryan?" she guessed.
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:44 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"Hm?" Sub turned around to meet someone at eye level, like usual, but instead he would have to look down as he noticed it was Ulla who had gotten his attention. Staring at the bubbled Soul Heart in her hands he couldn't help but feel a sinking feeling in his stomach. He knew that it was 'contained' and that XD002's physical presence was gone but nonetheless it was jarring to have even a fragment of it here, in their home.

"That's...a good question." Sub admitted as he stared at the Soul Heart, watching the vile darkness in it swirl around, begging for release but release it would never find. "Just hold onto it for now, but keep a close eye on it. If that bubble weakens you'll need to be nearby to strengthen it, otherwise we could have a big problem on our hands. In the meantime I'll have something more permanent whipped up to contain it." He assured the girl, taking out his SNAG as he sent off a message.

RCCaughtem

When Ryan entered the building he had just finished writing his message. Looking up from his SNAG he waved at the Water Channeler. "Avast matey!" He said with a laugh. "What's all that for?" He asked, pointing at the scrolls.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:49 pm
DignityPower
RCCaughtem

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica had been searching for a while in the Research room after reading all she could at the Library about her condition. Sub's right. There's a lot of information here but... why do I feel like something's missing for me? She wasn't sure where to start but she decided a master mission might work. In the middle of that, she heard someone enter. Oh you! "Hey... It's me, Veronica." She announced her presence ahead of time. It seemed like seeing a Sableye hybrid for the first time went a bit rocky with the other members after all. "It's been a while... R..." She couldn't remember. "Ryan?" she guessed.
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

Ryan had cleared a table and set his scrolls down when he heard the voice call out to him. He turns his head in that direction and sees the Sableye Hybrid. "Aye, that's my name. and Veronica you say, yeah? Name sounds familiar. New to Snagem or new to your Hybrid form?" the channeler inquires as he begins organizing the scrolls, each one having a unique mark on them.

Undine and Mite had gotten up on chairs next to their trainer to watch what he was done.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:55 pm
SubonicXP

When Ryan entered the building he had just finished writing his message. Looking up from his SNAG he waved at the Water Channeler. "Avast matey!" He said with a laugh. "What's all that for?" He asked, pointing at the scrolls.

"Charts. Sea Charts to be more specific. And rather detailed ones that my parents made over the years. I was planning on making digital copies for the Seafolk Villagers and one massive master copy for us. Care to see?" Ryan explains and offers to Sub.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:06 pm
RCCaughtem

"Charts. Sea Charts to be more specific. And rather detailed ones that my parents made over the years. I was planning on making digital copies for the Seafolk Villagers and one massive master copy for us. Care to see?" Ryan explains and offers to Sub.

"Sea charts? Sure." Sub said as he got a little closer so he could get a good look at the charts. "Did they give them to ya or did you pull a me and just lift them out of benevolence?" He said with a grin, he already knew the answer but it didn't stop him from poking fun.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:17 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Sea charts? Sure." Sub said as he got a little closer so he could get a good look at the charts. "Did they give them to ya or did you pull a me and just lift them out of benevolence?" He said with a grin, he already knew the answer but it didn't stop him from poking fun.

"Was able to get them from where Dad had stored them in the Ula Ula library. Never kept his charts on our boat out of fear of something happening. His foresight was scary in that sense." Ryan explains as he unrolls scrolls. Region after region would appear until all the known regions were set out.

" Huh." Ryan says as he picks up the one remaining scroll. "That's odd, I seem to have one extra? Did Dad make a key with this one or did this get just stuck in with his stuff?" Ryan says as he flips the scroll a few times.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:19 pm
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Yes, my hybrid form." she smiles. "I'm going to figure out more about this... body." she listened to him carefully. That sounded so much fun to just go diving around. Even though she stayed quiet, for once, her lack of speech felt really comfortable for her. Even though her form was still a bit unsettling to her, it brought out more of how she wanted to act. She stayed around for a while, having nothing pressing to do.
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:28 pm
"Blizz, I still don't understand why you didn't want me and Freth to come along. I mean, Shadow Mewtwo-"

"I told you, it was a just in case thing. And we didn't even know that thing was going to show up out of nowhere in the first place, let alone Zera doing the damage she was going to do. What I don't understand is how the hell she lived this entire time, if you ask me."

"She has...ways..." Tristen said, thinking back, rubbing his arm for a moment.

"At any rate, Tristen, its in the past, we lived through it...somehow...and I'll not make the same mistake twice so easily. Its why we're having this session now because Shadow Mewtwo may be neutralized, that's only one massive hurdle in a line of...God knows how many more Ein has lined up for us."

"And you're okay training patched up as you are...?"

Tristen and I was in the training room with our Pokemon. After a long harsh battle in the Fairy Realm, and me...well...in relatively bad shape once again despite me up and around with nary a care, I figured it was time to help the kid out once more...though in this particular case...

"Tristen, this is just simple Pokemon battling, not either of us getting involved beyond giving commands to our respective Pokemon. I'm not that crazy."

"Yet."

"...says you." I said, once again needing an eyebrow to raise, ready to point out hypocrisy of the boy's own in recent history.

"Merrrowr..." Tristen's Litten spoke up upon the battle field.

"Toooor? Chic?" Torchic spoke up soon afterwards, across from the fire kitten.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:33 pm
RCCaughtem

"Was able to get them from where Dad had stored them in the Ula Ula library. Never kept his charts on our boat out of fear of something happening. His foresight was scary in that sense." Ryan explains as he unrolls scrolls. Region after region would appear until all the known regions were set out.

" Huh." Ryan says as he picks up the one remaining scroll. "That's odd, I seem to have one extra? Did Dad make a key with this one or did this get just stuck in with his stuff?" Ryan says as he flips the scroll a few times.

"Oh poo, that's boring. I was hoping you'd tell me you broke into some place all incognito. Like, grappled down the side of the building, flipped over some lasers, cool stuff like that." Sub said with a fake pout. "What is it?" He asked about the new scroll.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:40 pm
"Hopefully it's new that the boy's coming back home to spend some more time with the rest of us." Lykas quipped as he appeared, taking a verbal jab at his fellow Water Apprentice, though he wanted to say he and Ryan had both reached the level of a proper master, it felt wrong to do so until something was done about Varuna's untruths to them both.

He was genuinely curious about Ryan's mention of sea maps. Someday, he'd have a ship of his own and he'd sail the seas like a proper pirate. But for now, he would have to be content with what he had: Snagem and the lawlessness they valued.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games