Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 am

-waves as they all leave-
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 am

Amy gasped at Liada's request. "Really?? I'd LOVE to!!"

She remembered that Liada made potions. "If you text, get my cell number from Kits and we can text back and forth if you want, plus meet on Monday!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 am

I don't know. As long as Ayami wants it up, I guess. I'm sure there are some people who would like a chance to see it before I take it home.

*grins at Amy* We can talk later. Good night.

*covers her mouth as she yawns* I should go too.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 am

Come on, Amy. You can talk to them later. rolleyes When you're actually awake. *takes her arm to lead her out* Good night, everyone.

*waits to make sure Kits gets home safely*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:38 am

Alright love. Get some sleep. heart You deserve it. See ya'll later. -heads to her quarters-
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

Perfect. I shall see you Monday then until then. *pulls out one of her calling cards and hands it to Amy* Here's my number, call or text and I'll be on the line. *she looks over to Thistle and recognizes her, petting her head she stifles another yawn and waves good night to everyone* Well I should be off, this has been just wonderful Kits and you did a fabulous job. Night! *opening her portal to her lab she hops in to turn in for the night.*

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

Good night, dame. Good night, Liada. *wishes she could portal home too* sweatdrop

*grins down at Velcore* Huh? So that's where Smok disappeared to. Let's go, guys. *turns to wave at the elves who are still looking at her paintings, then leaves, the dragons right behind her*

((Figures, we're all up really late, and Tes disappeared. rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 am

{{She recognized Thistle! XD}}

Amy nodded to everyone, and then she quickly plucked Liada's card out of her fingers. "Wonderful! I will text you tomorrow!"

Thistle recognized Liada's scent when she pet her and squeaked happily and in surprise. It was that girl who sketched in Aqua Springs that one day!! She got to see her again!

Finally, Amy turned around and started to walk with Karrie toward the exit. Then, she finally got a good look at him. And with her being very sleepy, her inhibitions were greatly lowered.

"My God you look sexy tonight... Of all the nights you wear that amazing shirt, it had to be tonight when I'm so tired and not sure of things... I really like that shirt on you, Karrie."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 am

{{The resident night owl left?? LOL!!... *falls over*}}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 am

Kat woke up and took her time dressing. She was going to go upstairs and get some coffee and meet the decorating crew again to get the bar ready for the party tonight early, so that she could have most of the afternoon to herself. She needed to get caught up on paperwork that she had been putting off. Grabbing her phone and keys, she locked up and made her way upstairs and into the main bar area. Glancing around, she really hated to get rid of the white silk that made the bar look like the interior of an ice cave, but knew it was also time to change it for the next party.

She decided to write a note to Kits, and would get it to her via Karrie. She wasn't sure if he was working today, but someone over at the JD would make sure he got her note.

Kat's note to Kits
Kits, it looks like your showing was a huge success, judging by the turnout last night. I was thinking that your art could remain in the spa for at least the remainder of the weekend, if that's okay with you. If I'm not around when you want to retrieve your art, feel free to use any of the staff. I'm going to let them know they will be at your disposal when you decide to come get your artwork. Hope to see you for the Anti-Valentine party tonight! ~Kat

She put the note in an envelope and sealed it, writing Chef Karrie's name on it and walked over to the JD. She told the host that should Kits come by over the next few days, they were to help her with anything she might need as far as getting her works taken down. She left the JD and went to the spa and delivered the same message to the staff there. Finally, she went to the bar and made a large cafe' mocha while she waited on the decorating crew to arrive.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 am

*goes though her underground tunnel and comes up outside*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 am

*enters the bar while wiping some dust off her dress*

HI HI!! I'm here for the party.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:14 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

The first page has been updated with information for tonight's party. Please refer to it for the menu, description of the decorations, etc. The party will start later tonight. Hope to see everyone there! User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 pm

She looked up from her coffee and smiled at Nei.

"Nei! You look great, but I'm afraid the decorating crew is going to be here soon to get the place ready for tonight. You're a tad bit early, love. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:16 pm

I wasn't told the time Kat so I did my best.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games