Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 pm
"im sorry , ebi.. can you wait a moment"

"whisperer, do not question my motives. You have the power to make her love for me disappear. Its better this way.I wont be able to hurt her ever again"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon held Soli to him and noticed that she was a bit red and chuckled. "Of all the things we've already done, you blush when I place you in my lap?" He smiled and kissed her. "Well, it has been awhile, so I guess it's understandable."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm
User Image
"It is, a castle that twists and turns its very halls and doors and puzzles that have to be solved so you can move about in it."He chuckled,"And our father grew angry if you did not train every day.'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image
"Sounds facinating." Marisol told him as she listened to his words.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image

Soma laughed,"I did nothing but tell the truth and I do question you since you could have done this long ago and yet you choose to do it now."He looked at him,"Make yourself better."He started walking away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm
"well tell her so many of your "truths" that she never wants to come back. Honestly id perfer you used a power to alter her memory or something. I know your family is special"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm
Soli laughed and sighed,"Seeing things is tiring."She yawned,"Of course I do and what things are you talking about Leon,"She said this while smiling at him.

Neuro picked her up and frowned,"God he better bring her somewhere else."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image
Should I prepare a room for a guest when we get back?" Marisol asked him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm
User Image
"And that's what fools so many of you, you never pay attention to the details to catch on that we are not that powerful but oh well."He started walking towards the door,"If you decide that your an idiot then you can come and get her."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:59 pm
User Image

She sighed. "Brago you would have been better off just taking that one girl instead of so many others." She sighed. "So are we willing to talk about this boy now?" She said a sad gaze seeing Soma take the girl away. She would try to tend to her later.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 pm
"No he's not bringing her into our home, she would not like it if she sees me everyday or in the morning when she wakes up."He grew angry and started walking home.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 pm
User Image
"Nauro?" Marisol said in a worried tone, placing a small hand on his cheek. "What has gotten you angry all of the sudden?"  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon rolled his eyes playfully, "Perhaps you should rest if you are tired. We can speak of things later if you'd like." He said and brushed a hand over her smooth hair.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 pm
" I can not change who I am, woman. I am brago, top woman pleasurer in the city. That is who I was before I started haveing a sexual relationship with Hana, and I will continue to be who I am. I am undeserving of her aswell, I didnt know she would develop an attachment"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm
Neuro looked calmed down by her touch,"I'm angry at my idiot brother that's why."He kept walking.

Soli nodded at him,"Mind if I sleep on you."she leaned her head on his chest and give a small yawn.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games