Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

InuGirl504

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 pm
hello i am Brittany you can call me brit.
i am 16 years young.
i love music with out it i would die and that is not a lie
i am friendly and talk to anyone about almost anything need help with something just pm  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:53 pm
DeePee is a fact

DeePee is what i should be called and my old account was actually a member of this guild but i won't say who D; *CBer* D;

I know it from my learnings

Dead Presidents

captain-toushirou1

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Hey! The name's Loren. I'm new in this guild but not on Gaia. I've been here in Gaia for a while now.
I'm a bit rich (my avatar) cuz i spend my gaia gold/cash wisely.
I'm a big fan of bleach and naruto. So big that I'll watch the japaneses version cuz i like ruining it for myself lol
you just name any anime and I'll know it (also with manga sometimes)
uhh i don't know what else to put on...oh yeah!
I'm a girl and I'm 13 years old. But I'll soon be 14 in July!

.....................that's it i guess smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Hey! You guys can call me Ram. I'm an aspiring writer and a member of many different geeky little fandoms. So yay! Hope to get to know you guys and make some friends n stuff!  

RamshackleTagAlong

Quotable Conversationalist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

animechibi2

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Hi 'Why Not?' Guild!

i'm Carolina, but you guys feel free to call me Chibi. i'm thirteen going on fourteen, on November 15 2008. Since i'm Cuban, when i turn fifteen, i will have a quinceniera, which is a huge cuban tradition.

The special thing about me is that out of all my cousins, i'm the only girl, AND i'm the youngest, so i get babied and underestamated alot, which is the bad part.

My favorite bands are Panic At The Disco and the Jonas Brothers. (Shush.) I've been on gaia for about a year or so, and i love it.

I hope you guys don't make me regret joining this guild!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:28 pm
I've just seen a face...

Hey guild! What's up? My IRL name is Patricia, but you can call me Trisha, or Ish/a, or Ralph... (Don't ask). I'm seventeen and I have been on Gaia for over a year now. This guild looks fierce and I can't wait to meet everyone!

heart

...I can't forget the time or place.

The Unbreakable Vow

Shy Darling

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Welcome everyone! *cookies*

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 pm
Well I've probaly been on here for about 2 years,most people call me mew,lol not much to say,I love the band Linkin Park,I have a sister (i luv my pony) we share a cat named darla,we used to have another one named ginger but sadly we don't, lol my birthday is November 20,I play maple story,and I love gaia o.o, lol 3nodding I don't really like to give out my age or location,lol not much to say that's about it. o.o

Ollieysius

Sizzling Saturn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:46 pm
Hi, everybody!

I'm mioddimmore-lawl (a durr :B ) but you can just call me Tiffany, or Yoko thanks to my anime-enthusiastic friends. XD I like cats and video games, and my favorite kind of pie is Key Lime. XD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:58 pm
allo everyone,
my name is paul
i've been on gaia for going on 4 years now.
i'm 20 years old going on 21 in november.
i'm a highschool grad.
i work in a recycling yard atm.

I live in Port Huron, michigan.

I am dateing an amazing girl ^^

things i like to do in my spare time are: Videogames (alot of hours i spent on those especially SSB series.). anime and chatting online to people.
sometimes i start to write stories (all of them fantasy based)
i d**k around with MS paint every once and a while.

I play Flyff (though not recently since i got bored of haveing no one to party or mess around with).  

GVIL

Profitable Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Valiant_Moon

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:00 pm
User Name: Valiant_Moon
Roleplay name (Name I use here): Valencia Maria Delicia Luna ((Aka, Valiant Mary Delightful Moon))
Nickname: Val
Birthday: November 17
Blood type: A
Looks:User Image
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Heritage: 1/2 Spanish, 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 American
Bio: Lived in Barcelona Spain with her family, until she turned 9, then her parents divorced, and she moved to Japan with her father. Her mother is 1/2 Spanish, 1/2 America. Her father is 1/2 Spanish, and 1/2 Japanese.
Weakness: Guys with glasses  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:10 pm
Valiant_Moon
User Name: Valiant_Moon
Roleplay name (Name I use here): Valencia Maria Delicia Luna ((Aka, Valiant Mary Delightful Moon))
Nickname: Val
Birthday: November 17
Blood type: A
Looks:User Image
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Heritage: 1/2 Spanish, 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 American
Bio: Lived in Barcelona Spain with her family, until she turned 9, then her parents divorced, and she moved to Japan with her father. Her mother is 1/2 Spanish, 1/2 America. Her father is 1/2 Spanish, and 1/2 Japanese.
Weakness: Guys with glasses

Uhm...Hehehe this isn't an RP O_o;;;

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Alska Du

7,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:21 pm
Hello smile Thank you so much for the invite smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Heeey everyone, :3

My name is Teh Sooper Bloo. Feel free to call me just Bloo or even 'Hey, you'. I don't mind.

I used to be really active on Gaia, but lately I haven't been as much. Why did I join this guild? I don't know, why not.

...*ba da ching* ...

Right, sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I hope that we can all get along really well, it seems like a nice idea to have a guild for everyone!

There's alot more than a sarcastic [and a bit dry] person here. I have alot of hobbies but I'm too lazy to list them. Laziness is my biggest trait. Let's just get to know each other, okay? 8D

Sooper Bloo

Chishio Hana

Unforgiving Hunter

10,715 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:09 pm
Um, hello?
My name is Chishio, but you'll can call me Chi, um...I am still wondering why I got an invite here...oh well!

EDIT:
I am really stupid, next time I will read the whole Pm, whoever invited me thanxs!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games