Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:46 am

*Parks his truck out back and comes around to the main bar entrance carrying a bag. He stops and the bar and pours himself a cup of coffee.* cool
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 am

*He yawns and takes his cup of coffee into Psyzapp's office. He looks at the security scanning device and wonders if he's still in the system. confused He puts his coffee down onto Psy's desk and puts his palm on the device. Sure enough it worked! cool So, he does the retina scan, pulls the right book and watches the secret bookcase entrance open for him.* Sweet! xd *He picks up his coffee and heads down the stairs into the stone corridor.* cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:52 am

*He stops at Kat's door and fumbles with his keys to find the one she gave him on Superbowl night.* cool
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:56 am

*Finally finding the right key, he unlocks her door and goes inside.* HEY KAT! I'M DONE FOR THE WEEKEND! xd *He puts his coffee on the island, throws his bag on her sofa and opens the fridge.* WHAT CHA GOT TO EAT?! cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 am

Kat had just finished getting dressed and jumped slightly when Showcase yelled. Huffing a bit, she strode into the kitchen and crossed her arms, tapping a bare foot on the tile floor.

"Why, hello to you too, Justin. rolleyes Why, yes, I've missed you too."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 pm

*Takes his head out of the refrigerator when he hears her and the smile on his face quickly fades as he sees her staring at him and giving him "the look." neutral He goes over to her and places a kiss on her cheek and puts both hands on her shoulders.* Yes, I did miss you. I worked my a** off this weekend. I'm sorry I missed the Valentine party or rather Anti-Valentine party. I've been having to put in a bunch of overtime. Did your party go well? neutral

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 pm

She sighed and gave him a quick hug and then went to the refrigerator and began pulling out drunken goat cheese, arugula, butter, and garlic-shallot mayonnaise. She also had some tomato soup that she put in a pot on the stove to reheat. She grabbed the sourdough bread and began constructing the sandwiches.

"The showing was an absolute success. There were several people around. The party went well, and I'm sure the majority of the decorations are still up in the bar....lots of cupids hanging by nooses. xd I even met an old friend of Psy's last night. Apparently he met her back when she hung out at the Cabana bar."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm

*He retrieves his bag and places it on a chair next to him at the kitchen island. He takes a seat and watches her in the kitchen.* Yeah. I did notice the change in the bar. I now just assume each time I come here for the place to look completely different. User Image I must have missed the cupids. confused

An old friend of Psy's. neutral *He pauses and takes a drink of his coffee.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 pm

She stirred the soup and then got a skillet out for the sandwiches.

"Yeah, his name is Shadow Dragon...said he was a protector or something and had just gotten off a two year mission protecting some town. So, he's back in the area until his next mission."

She put some butter in the skillet and added the sandwiches once it had melted.

"Oh, and the cupids are hanging above the dance floor. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 pm

*Makes a mental note on this Shadow Dragon person and to run his name through the Police database. ninja

He watches her cooking and smiles at the sight. Here she is preparing a meal just for him, as casual as can be, but she looks so completely beautiful. He digs in his bag and pulls out a small gift box all done up with a ribbon and slides it across the island closer to her.* I know it's early. But, I'm having a hard time waiting. sweatdrop

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 pm

She took the sandwiches out of the skillet and plated them. She turned and smiled at Showcase, looking down at the gift.

"Hm, and how come you can't wait? User Image" She took the box from him and set it aside on the counter and slipped her arms around his waist.

"I guess I should go get your gift then. I've had it for over a week now, it's been hiding in my closet. xd "
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Now you didn't have to go and get me anything. sweatdrop I may end up working on Valentines Day. I'm not sure yet. sweatdrop

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 pm

She smiled at him and went to dish up some soup in bowls for them.

"Well, let's eat first and then we'll open them together. I suppose we could do a Valentine's dinner tonight, but I'd have to go to the store real quick. How does a steak dinner and red wine sound to you?"

She put the food on the island and then quickly made her a glass of iced tea before taking a seat next to him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Sounds good to me. biggrin *Takes a bite of his sandwich and rolls his eyes exclaiming how good it is with groans.* Kat this is really good. xd

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 pm

She grinned at him, "It's called 'drunken' goat cheese because the cheese is soaked in red wine before it's aged. wink "

They ate their late lunch and he helped her put away the rest of the soup and clean the kitchen quickly. He asked about using the shower and she told him to go ahead and she would go ahead and run to the store to pick up items she needed for their dinner tonight.

When he went into the bathroom, she put on some boots and grabbed a jacket, and for good measure, grabbed his gift as well. She went back to the kitchen and grabbed her gift, shaking it a bit and wondering what he had gotten her. She took both gifts and put them on the coffee table in the den for the time being, thinking they could open them either when she returned or after dinner tonight.

She grabbed her keys and went out the back entrance of her quarters and got in the Lamborghini, starting it up and heading to town.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games