Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 pm
I wouldn't mind a third character, but all the while, a third character would further muddle people's traveling options, should they utilize the third slot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 pm
Eh, it's not like I go to any other village with my characters.

Well, Suzume went to Konoha but she didn't actually go in the village

Besides, if that's really an issue then we can change the rule to fit it. Like, if your character is visiting another village your character is in, you can only play the one character or something.  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:49 pm
Shinsua
[ Azi: } Bleh. Did you add their names already? As for the canon bloodline thing... *Shakes head*
It's a matter of their being no powerful restrictions or downsides... Yukiko's winning bloodline is up and has a few rather powerful restrictions- when Bakuton is released, it too will have some strains.

[ Haruru: } Yeah, in your case, nothing. :I

-facepalm- Wow dude you totally misunderstood me XD I meant increase the number of people that a boodline can support. Right now we have it as six per bloodline I think that with the increase in members and the fact that most are now full or damn near full we should increase it to seven people per bloodline.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Ruhi: It's just one of a few problems which could be presented. n.n;

Azei: You should quit quoting him. He doesn't get notifications for that. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:59 pm
Az: You don't gotta' extend the number of people, you gotta' axe the people that aren't posting. XP

Mana: True. But there's always solutions.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:59 pm
I ..... you.... he ..... RAAAAAAAA -facpalm- >.<  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:03 am
This is true, 'Ruhi, but sometimes that solution brings further problems!

'Zei, you make me laugh. xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 am
@Manny I am glad my Insanity brings you enjoyment >.<

@ Heru He has a point sweets. While that does work eventually its going to be a problem the more and more popular this guild gets. (and the more people I invite XD)  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 am
Mana: How so?

Az: XDDD

User Image

*snorts* Then why does it seem like only the same people are the only ones posting?

I dunno, maybe having a third character could be some sort of prestigious reward then. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:07 am
Which is exactly why I told you for the time being, where people can't find a place anywhere at all, I don't believe the expansion of a bloodline's roster is necessary.
Once it gets so bad that even the customs are damn near out of stuff, that's when I believe we are in need of expansion, but the canon has an advantage, because people can watch/see how these moves are done, while the customs are a little more for the imagination.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 am
@RUhi that is not even funny since everyone says I would be Saka without a doubt XD

@Manny well brother while we are on the topic of profiles since most people have already ripped off one anime or another for their characters pics I have decided that THIS shall be my Hyuuga's pic  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:15 am
Oh dear God, 'Zei. -Head desks-  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:16 am
Az: Oooo, I'd love to see that. XD

And you can't use that pic... Vixen already used a Sephiroth pick for Yokai. Although I wonder if the one for Maemi counts as a sort of mini-Sephiroth. XD

Anyways, why would you want the second most coveted canon bloodline in the guild anyway? Isn't there plenty of regular stuff to make your character awesome?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:22 am
@Ruhi THAT IS NOT SEPHIROTH !!!! scream scream scream scream burning_eyes (its the female one and thus does not count )
Besides I need the 359* vision for what i have planned. Besides I am lazy and want the learning modifiers, Plus I need the learning restrictions the bloodline class provides. XD XD XD

@Manny YESH I just need to find a good picture is all.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am
Az: It was used for a hermaphrodite so technically it counts for both genders. XD

Uggghhhh... dang bloodlines. As soon as I can make my genjutsu/sensor character, I'll show you just how dumb it is to be clamoring for a bloodline when you've got plenty of great stuff to work with already.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games