Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Kat pulled back into her spot and got out of the car, grabbing the grocery bag before locking the car. She did the scans and entered her quarters, heading straight for the kitchen to set the bar down. Then, she went back and took off her jacket and boots, preferring to be barefoot and put her glasses on the dresser.

Back in the kitchen, she quickly washed her hands and got out a board and unwrapped the 2 T-bone steaks. Digging in her spice cabinet, she finds a Cajun dry rub and also grabbed the coarse black pepper. She went about seasoning the steaks and then wrapped them in plastic wrap. She put them in the refrigerator and planned on taking them out about a half hour before she would grill them.

She washed the large baking potatoes and dried them off. Getting some foil sheets out, she rubbed each one with butter and coated it with kosher salt before wrapping it in foil. She went ahead and got the potatoes baking in the oven.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

((Ah, Showcase took a shower. That explains why I got to the thread to see him just wearing a towel. burning_eyes ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl Yeah, I don't see him as the type to run through the bar in just a towel! xd ))

Kat grabbed a beer out of the fridge and opened it, and then went to the living room to find a movie to watch. She propped her feet up on the coffee table and crossed her legs at the ankles. She sipped her beer as she channel surfed and wondered what was taking Showcase so long. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

((Me either. Unlike some of the other patrons of the bar... xd ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl Ain't THAT the damn truth! xd ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:06 pm

(( And you loved every minute of it Miss Kits. wink cool *Flex* ))

Splashes on some aftershave before coming out of the bathroom all dressed and clean shaven. He finds Kat is already preparing dinner and his mouth waters in anticipation of that steak he knows is coming. cool He finds her on the sofa.* Back so soon? xp

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 pm

She looked up from her channel surfing and smiled at him. "Yup, back already. Potatoes are in the oven baking and the steaks are seasoned. Leaving the bottle of wine out and it can be opened later."

She nodded at the gifts on the table. "So, do you want to unwrap these now or later?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm

*He sits by her on the sofa and puts his arm around her.* Ladies choice. cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 pm

She grinned at him and handed him his gift from her.

"Fine, I choose that you open your gift first! xd " She sat back and sipped her beer.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 pm

*He smiles and opens his gift. biggrin Confusion at first when he takes out a key, but his expression turns into shock as he takes out the picture of one very sweet motorcycle he's had his eye on.* eek I…I…I… I don't know what to say. How could you have possibly even known? eek *He hugs her tightly and gives her a huge kiss. Then picks up her gift and hands it to her.* cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 pm

She returned his kiss and smiled at him. "You may have said something in passing about it before. I was out shopping last week and the dealership had one on display. I was able to get a pretty good deal on it too....I'm still good at haggling, it seems. xd "

She smiled as he handed her his gift to her. She opened it carefully, really wanting to rip the paper off and see what was inside and at the same time wanting the moment to last. She opened the box and her eyes widened at the sight of a very large ruby pendant nestled on black velvet. She swallowed and looked up at Showcase. "Justin....it...it's..."

She threw her arms around him and hugged him, "It's beautiful!" She gave him a long kiss and then looked at the necklace again. "Oh, Justin, this is too much! This must have cost you a fortune!" He sat there and grinned at her, "Don't you worry about how much it cost, Kat. But I thought of you when I saw it and had to get it for you." He helped her put it on and she got up to go see what it looked like on her.

She came back beaming at him, and sat back down next to him on the couch. She curled up next to him and they found a movie to watch to kill time before she would go cook their dinner.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:30 pm

She got up and went into the kitchen to pull the steaks out of the fridge and unwrapped them so they could get to room temperature before she grilled them. She went back into the living room, "Okay, about thirty minutes and I'm going to to cook dinner."

He grinned up at her and pulled her down into his lap. "Hmm, wonder how we could occupy ourselves in the meantime? cool " She playfully swatted at his roaming hands, "Justin, stop! That tickles! xd You can wait for your 'dessert' until later!" Laughing, she scooted off his lap, and curled back up next to him and he draped an arm across her shoulders.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 pm

She extricated herself from his embrace and got off the couch. "Well, this dinner isn't gonna cook itself. wink " She went into the kitchen and turned on the grill and the exhaust fan. While it was heating up, she checked the potatoes. Seeing that they were done, she turned off the oven and left them in there.

She went back to the fridge and grabbed another beer to drink while she made dinner. After opening it and taking a sip, she went back and got out the ingredients for a Waldorf Goat Cheese Salad. Once she had the salad fixed, with the exception of adding the dressing, she put it back in the fridge to keep cool.

The steaks sizzled once they hit the hot grill, and the aroma brought Showcase off the couch and into the kitchen. He took a seat at the island and watched her as she cooked.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 pm

She flipped the steaks and then went to find the corkscrew so the bottle of wine could be opened. "I'm afraid I don't know very much about wine, but I was told this was something that would pair well with steak. redface " She handed the corkscrew and bottle of 2004 d'Arenberg "d'Arry's Original" Shiraz. "It's an Australian wine....do you mind opening it, Justin? User Image "

He grinned at her, "I'd be happy to, babe. cool Australian wine, huh? This should be interesting." He opened the bottle of wine and sniffed it. "Smells pretty good. lol "

She rolled her eyes at him and got out the fixings for the baked potatoes and set them on the island. By this time, the steaks were done and she plated them and set a potato on each plate. She sat those on the island and then got the salad out of the fridge and dressed it quickly, bringing the bowl over to the island along with a couple of wine glasses.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Showcase poured them both a glass of wine and she got the silverware for them. Taking a seat, she takes a sip of the wine. "Hm, pretty good, even though I'm not much of a wine drinker. xd "

She put some salad on her plate and passed the bowl to Showcase, knowing he wouldn't get very much salad, considering the size of the steak she had gotten him.

He dug into the steak and grinned at her. "Beautiful, AND a hell of a cook. Yup, think I'll keep you. cool " She snickered at just shook her head at him. "You'd keep me even if I couldn't cook, and you know it. The cooking's just a bonus! xp "

They ate their meal, enjoying each other's company and talking about their week.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games