Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:34 am
I use bloodlines simply to make things interesting and different, 'Ruhi. xD

Tis why I use the custom clans. xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 am
Mana, what'd be interesting and different is if having a bloodlines wasn't as common as having a cellphone. XD  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:41 am
@Ruhi lol know what i am going to make him into Angeal or Zack and KICK THAT BITCHES a** !!!!! WHOOOOOOO twisted

@Manny Lol well think of it this way if I go mist our characters can have a badass fight XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:41 am
Ruhi: It could be interesting as such, yes, but it's not what people look for when they see "Naruto" tacked on, and as such, is just bad for business. xD

Inevitably, I find myself attracted to having access to something more than just the normal ninja, as the perks of a bloodline make things fun for most, as they do for me. It's just the canon is canon and that's plain dull.
So I meet the middle ground. I touch down on the customs, where more creativity is called into question than one needs for a canon clan. xD

Azei: If you've got a nodachi too, I'm cutting off your hands. No joke.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:45 am
Well manny I was originally thinking of basing it off of Genesis but he was a little b***h so he is out. Then was Sephi also over used so he is most likely out. So that left Angeal well he was killed off early on so he is also out. Which left Cloud and Zack. Cloud is to much of an emo b***h for my tastes. I like him but to emo for me which leaves Zack twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:46 am
Mana which main class would you suggest for my puppet ninja stuck between tai & gen (bringing my old puppet master back since Hina can't come lol)  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:46 am
Az: Maemi's just a genin though. Don't make Suzu have to cut your b***h. XD

Mana: Oh please. How many people with bloodlines actually appeared in Naruto? And how many bloodlines had only a couple survivors? It'd only be worse if people start scrambling for the demons whenever they come out.

I can already see it now, this guild is probably full of Mary Sues and Gary Stues. Or better yet, emo characters like Sasuke or Itachi. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:51 am
Haruhi000777
Az: Maemi's just a genin though. Don't make Suzu have to cut your b***h. XD

Mana: Oh please. How many people with bloodlines actually appeared in Naruto? And how many bloodlines had only a couple survivors? It'd only be worse if people start scrambling for the demons whenever they come out.

I can already see it now, this guild is probably full of Mary Sues and Gary Stues. Or better yet, emo characters like Sasuke or Itachi. XD

1. Itachi's personality makes him awesome and cool as s**t so bite me. His story is just plain tragic, and represents the ultimate sacrifice to choose between your nations needs and your families needs. That is the ultimate choice a man can make and as someone that might have to make the same choice some day I respect him for it.

2. I am looking FORWARD to fighting your character sword on sword twisted no holds barred.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 am
Zei, Genesis is freakin' amazing. The only reason why they gave him such a b***h of an ending in Crisis Core was because he was present in the secret ending for FF VII biggrin oC, alluding that he would be back in the future for more. Get your facts straight, bro. xD

Yaro: I'd go Genjutsu. We've got so many tai fighters anyhow. xD

'Ruhi: Technically, if you look at everyone in Konoha, only Naruto and Sakura aren't a part of a clan. Iwa had lots of bloodline folks. Suna had a couple, excluding Gaara. Kumo has a few small bits.
In fact, it was technically only Kirigakure that didn't have any bloodlines because of the purge, brought about by the main antagonist of the series puppeting the third Mizukage.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:56 am
Okay, A. since when are you ever gonna hold the future of nations and their needs in your hands?

2. As heroic as that choice may be, I never saw the appeal in Itachi's character. Although I do see why my friend says he's paired up a lot with certain other characters in yaoi. XD

3. With who? Kein? Pfft, I already know how to beat Mr. Fan's bloodline and Suzume is the superior swordsman. Although if you've got something planned, then bring... it... ON! twisted

Mana: Do you mean main characters or just all collective shinobi in general?

Because of course the main characters are gonna have bloodlines. xd  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:03 am
'Ruhi: The main characters are all the samples we truly have, actually, and therefore one can not denounce that they may actually be commonplace, depending upon the people. I mean, think about it. Inuzuka, Uchiha, Hyuuga, Yamanaka, Nara, whatever Choji is. All of them were collected together.

Now, some of the lines we have here were noted as being rare and unique (i.e. the "Satetsu" clan, since the only two to have those skills were the third Kazekage and the one Iwagakure shinobi).

However, your denoting that these are, in fact, rare can be argued. While some of the lesser ninja have not displayed anything, we know little of them and as such, can not be dismissed as being a non-bloodline user.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 am
@Manny I still hated him he was a little b***h although I will give him that he was a decent fighter especially here.

@Heru

1. When you enlist you swear to defend the nation and the constitution from all threats both foreign and domestic. That means that if your family becomes traitors or terrorists its your DUTY to kill them. Its an action I dont think I could do. I respect his devotion to his nation because of it.

2. no this one I am working on now. Kein is going to retire most likely and MANNY I HAVE SOMETHING KEIN NEEDS TO SHOW YOU. Since Kin doesnt know about it yet.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Zei, Genesis is freakin' amazing. The only reason why they gave him such a b***h of an ending in Crisis Core was because he was present in the secret ending for FF VII biggrin oC, alluding that he would be back in the future for more. Get your facts straight, bro. xD

Yaro: I'd go Genjutsu. We've got so many tai fighters anyhow. xD

'Ruhi: Technically, if you look at everyone in Konoha, only Naruto and Sakura aren't a part of a clan. Iwa had lots of bloodline folks. Suna had a couple, excluding Gaara. Kumo has a few small bits.
In fact, it was technically only Kirigakure that didn't have any bloodlines because of the purge, brought about by the main antagonist of the series puppeting the third Mizukage.

Yeah the only thing that's putting me off from just going genjutsu is that would mean like no physical power for him, but i don't want to make him a weapon class lol (yaro does this back and forth with thoughts a lot when making a rpc lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:11 am
Why not make him ninjutsu. That will give him the ability to use his puppets longer given the higher chakra pool and not to mention the increased number of ninjutsu will allow him some options in combat.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 am
I know that scene all too well, Azei. I've got it saved to my PSP. xD

Well, whenever he gets back, be sure to do so. Xp

Well, Yaro, it's up to you. xD

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games