Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 am
Oooo, that's so exciting. Maybe it'll turn out that he's really Sailor Moon and he'll use his evil magic to put the moon on a collision course with the world. Then after the world is set in a post apocalyptic desert, we can watch Naruto ride around on a jeep shooting chakra bullets out of a machine gun. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 am
Oh, Haruhi. xD
That's really the only thing that keeps me. Likely after they whack this guy, I'll stop reading though. All that's left after he's gone is Sasuke, and well.. Who cares about him anymore? xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:06 am
Well if that really happened it's not like anyone would be surprised. XD

Yeah, Sasuke is really a weak character. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:10 am
Admittedly, they tried to make him more interesting with Itachi's tragic story, but then it kinda got undermined with Naruto being all like... "I'll take your hate" spiel.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Yaro, I am indeed.

Haruhi: Actually, that was quite the opposite of politically correct. If I were being politically correct, I would have just said stupid, instead of utilizing an allusion to the word gay. Ha ha.

Don't worry about the bloodline, because the only perk to it appears to be an enhanced vitality and long livedness.

the clan was also known for its skill in sealing jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 am
Mana: Gay.

And on that note, I'm off. See ya'll later.  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:15 am
Its skill, yes. However we've already noted Naruto's too ********' dumb to do stuff like that. xD

Therefore, the talent in fuuin techniques is lost forever to the Uzumaki name. I mean, Kushina wasn't that great at it either.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:37 am
yeah lol  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 am
In short, the Uzumaki suck now. xD

It's all good though. xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:52 am
Yaroki

By the by, find a new image! D:<
I've seen that one at least three times!

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I still hope he comes back to Konoha with better intentions... LOL even though he killed a bunch of people.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:14 am
Haruhi000777
Mana: Ohhhh, you're trying to be politically correct. Eh, I don't think you really need to be here. No one's that uptight I think. XP

Still, this is just dang old ridiculous. First Naruto has a demon inside him, then he becomes a sage, now he was part of a bloodline, now he's utilizing crazy power. Next thing, he's gonna turn super saiyan four and then he'll become Jesus. xp

Technically he isn't part of a bloodline clan... While the Uzumaki clan are known to have a long life-span, it isn't classified as a bloodline.. they also happen to be Fuuinjutsu masters, which led to their clan being nearly wiped out along with their entire village, Uzushiogakure. The survivors of the clan scattering all over the world.
All three of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's jinchūriki are members of the Uzumaki clan. (found on Naruto.wikia)
Uzumaki Clan

Also, Kushina was skilled in her clan's Fuinjutsu:

As she grew up Kushina became renowned for her beauty and unique ninjutsu style, including the fūinjutsu of her clan.

I love this series, so I can't stand people bashing it (though I hate Sakura and Sasuke so i don't mind people bashing them.... )  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:35 am
*looks up Kushina on the wiki* ... the second holder of the nine tails fox?

*picks up a metal pipe and starts beating a random soda machine* This series continues to infuriate me and call forth a rage most frightening! Raahhhhh! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 am
Haruhi000777
*looks up Kushina on the wiki* ... the second holder of the nine tails fox?

*picks up a metal pipe and starts beating a random soda machine* This series continues to infuriate me and call forth a rage most frightening! Raahhhhh! scream

Yeah... the first holder of the Kyuubi was Mito Uzumaki, wife of the First Hokage and grandmother to Tsunade.... And the Senju clan are now also related to the Uzumaki!!! So Tsunade is related to Naruto!  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 am
Crystal: ... I'm gonna look this up on Naruto wiki. If it's true I just might kill the nearest living thing. Or burn something down to the ground. I'll play it by ear.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games