Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:07 pm
User Image

She laughed. "Pleasuring women brings you no where in the end. Just because you like to have sex doesn't mean you can't get into a succesful relationship. Trust me doing that when your with someone is cheating. Though hana is very willing to forgive you. Now to change topics. Do you need to know anything more about me or shall we move on to the subject of trying to save one of your demonkin. I may be of the same demonkin kind. But I am not so accepting of you as lord. But we will discuss this another time." She said looking into the fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image
Soma nodded his head and looked at Ebi,"Forgive me for stealing your time."He walked out and started heading towards his home, he sensed Neuro and laughed,"He's not happy."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm
User Image

She smiled before calling out to soma. "No, thank you! Thanks for your kindness and welcoming arms!" She said before turning back to Brago. "Sorry I just needed to thank him for his kindness. I will return the favor to him when I can." She sighed seeing as there was just so much to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm
"You may tell me more about yourself, but know this, Ebi. I do NOT help out Demonkin who dont view me as their king. "  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:15 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"I'm here for your enjoyment, even if that means fallening asleep on me." Leon said with a smile as he held her still. He gently nuzzled her.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:17 pm
User Image
"Well I was trapped in your house for six hundred years. I'm pretty sure I deserve something from you. Besides in my day you needed to be an Oracle to be the ruler of the demonkin. That and a someone of a respectable authority. I haven't seen you and have only heard. So I stay very neutral on the fact. Besides if you don't help me I will probably never view you as a king. Letting one of your own kind go through a hell possibly to live in a body without a soul? And if we don't get to him and time and find a crushed body of a kindhearted boy who gave up his life for another.... Well then I would simply just have to kick you off your high horse. And if you want to know more about me. Then ok. I'm Ebi a high oracle who has been imprisoned for six hundred years. Before that I was just a regular twenty year old. Well the youngest to acheive the rank of Oracle anyway. I am quite powerful and while I was trapped I learned many things. But I wish to make up for all that lost time. Do you need to know anything else?" She asked.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:17 pm
Soli closed her eyes and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 pm
'Yes, thebway you speak, you give me an impression that you can beat me, why would you need me?'  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 pm
User Image

"Because seeing as only I would come along to save him would be saddening. Knowing that only a person such as I wanted to return a favor would possibly sadden him. He would probably give you something of his of importance if he thought it out of kindness. Besides I'm doing this to return the favor. I just thought it would be wise if you owed the boy anything or wanted to show him something it be nice. Or you could come along just to show that you care. Besides what if I were to be caught. Then the boy would just sacrifice himself again. And we don't need for both of us to switch back and forth. But if your not going to help then you aren't worth my time I'll be going then I guess." She gently sighed before taking her giant paintbrush and started to head toward the door. "Do you have anything else to say?" She stopped without looking back to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:31 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed once she was asleep and stared at the ceiling. He felt as if Soli had just totally changed on him. He felt as if a stranger had taken over her body and started living in it. Why? Why did everything have to change and become more complicated? Why could it be simple and easy? He already knew why and it hurt. There was no Hell because this was Hell.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 pm
"yes. the way you speak, it really pisses me off...what do you want me to do? " Brago shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 pm
((Please check out my new RP. Blood of the Reprimanded Dog.))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 am
User Image

"Well. We need you to help because he is trapped in your house. And if I remember correctly you were talking with Soma while he learned how to free me. But anyway I need back up. So one I don't get trapped again and two so he doesn't get re-caught. Plus we probably shouldn't move his body all too far away from where we taking him. He'll be soulless and unmoving so we also need someone to carry him. Tomorrow were going into the hell hole so I need all the help I can get. That's all I need from you." She said. "And the only reason I'm pissing you off is because you keep ignoring me." She gave a light laugh before creating a portal and jumping into it. It closed behind her as she began to get ready for tomorrow. She would then go to bed soon after this she was tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 am
"wait a minute, you get back here this instant!" Brago started yelling to thin air.  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am
User Image

What? She could hear him even through thin air. She was an oracle you could talk to her in any part of the world.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games