Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Ilumin

Fashionable Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Hello people! >w< I am called Kamira or Asa..but you can call me Rei. I got this random PM and I wanted to join! It sounded fun. I am only 14, I am a strong supporter of proper grammar, I get angry when there are typos sweatdrop
I am an artist and an anime freak, not very proud since I fangirled over this hot guy at the convention I came from a few hours ago. I actually work on pottery on my free time. I need to get a job so I can get a camera to show people. I am not American, I am from Colombia. If I were to be labeled, I'd be put under 'goth'. I don't like it, but that's how it is here.
I live in Florida..DON'T GO HERE, IT SUCKS. I am single, yet very happy.
I has a deviantART - PlushieMode
And a Skype - PlushieMode
..I dragged this on too long. Oh well, It'll be nice talking to all of you!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:39 pm
Hiya~ n__n

I'm Demmy! I'm 18, girlish, and...Something. It just seems like there should be a third point there. >>'

I've been on gaia for..I guess 5 years, now? Joined Oct '03, but my old account was banned (By mistake, I assure you, but it seems I won't get it back. ): ). I'm super active, and love role playing. A lot. If you have an active one, go ahead and invite me~ non

GGN guilds scare me, since it seems like you should know everyone in the guild you're in, but it's like it's own forum where it's hard to know everyone. (Like most (Probably), I got a random PM, supposedly because I was in the gaia yearbook. :3 )
For such reasons, you'll probably find me hanging around one specific forum. Not sure which one yet, though. x3

Luvs! heart  

Demma

Kisagi

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:16 pm
I'm Kisagi, or Gayle whatever you like to call me
I'm 14! And I'm a lesbian. : D I am addicted to Japanese and Korean Pop music~~ :3 I'm random, and up for any sort of discussion deep or shallow.
I'm also UBER into art
http://Gayle1661.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:20 pm
Hi,
My name is Mantas...
I'm from Europe/Lithuania/Vilnius...
15 Year old...
I like soccer,play Warcraft or CS:S...
Hmmmm....
mrgreen
dunno what 2 say ... rolleyes  

Gendalfinis-Yellow Flash-

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:22 pm
Hello my name is haseo i play flyff i am 13. I love Video games. i live in Delaware. It is nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! I'm Princess of Iceland! mrgreen Waz up? I'm new and has recently joined! Please to meet you!! ^_^

Bye for now! I'll be back tho...tomorrow ^^ It's like past midnight so sleepy! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess of Iceland

Rainy Days__x

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:40 pm

Hello~ I'm Rainy Days,
              You'll need to see my profile for more info~ ^^
              I was randomly PMed.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:07 am
Wells, I was here on demonry2, so why not come back? 4laugh

I ish Cassy, 15, and I like ummmm anime and Johnny Depp. Teehee. x3  

Sockeya

Rippers

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:30 am
Heya, I got the random PM from the guild mule. I was thinking about whether I should join, and I thought, 'Hey, why not?'

I'm Rippers, I'm 17 at the moment and I'm british. I've just come out of a long term relationship and am still finding myself with regards to spirituality, sexuality and all that jazz.

Looking forward to a fun guild though!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:06 am
Hello....I like to be called Sasuke...

I love Naruto a lot, and love to rp, draw, and write fanfiction.

I'm 16 years old....

<3 That's about it. OH! and I love yaoi. (fluff)  

-2-Emo-Prince-3-

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:21 am
hello i am disliker of the mary sue and i join sometime in january. i got the pm and so i decided to join. this guild is bigger then any other guild i joined before.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 am
User Image

>>Yo yo yiggity yo!
I'm Muti-ron but I've been called Muti, Muti-chan, Muti-san, Muti-sama, and Ron, but you can call me whatever you want. So, I just got a PM inviting me and decided to join. So yeah, HALLO!
<<

User Image  

Princess ill

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Knot Wore Thee

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:45 am
I am Knotty-
I like not talking about my likes,
and I dislike some things-
like describing my dislikes.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:58 am
whats up and hows it going. if you would just look at my name you will find out who i am. i get lost a lot in this guild so if you want to talk or hang out or talk and hang out at the same time or just want to shave a monkey... send me a pm.  

L-R-R Hood

KienaiHisako

Grunnyland Gaian

15,750 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:05 am
Hi My name's Kuroda Michiyou which means "Black Fields of Three Thousand Generations." The name was conceived in this Japanese name generator by Rum & Monkey. And I've been on gaia for I dunno how long. =P And I like it here.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games