Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 pm

She turned and smiled at Karrie when he popped into the bar.

"Hey, Karrie....taking a quick break? Want a quick drink while you're here?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Actually, I'm off for the night. It's finally slowing down over there. sweatdrop A drink would be great, though.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 pm

She got up and went behind the bar to make Karrie a drink. "Rum and Coke, if I remember correctly?"

She quickly made Karrie a drink, using some Cruzan rum instead of the house rum. She handed him his drink and then went about refreshing her own drink. "Busy night tonight?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 pm

*The front doors fly open and in flies a little dragon.... Landing on the bar. He looks at Kat's.*

HIDE ME!!!!

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks. *takes a drink* It's been very busy. sweatdrop I'm glad I had extra people working tonight.

*turns to look at the small black dragon* When did Smok learn to talk? confused No, that's not Smok...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:10 pm

WHAT WHAT WHAT....

*He looks around then is spooked by something and decides to jet. Flies out the same way he came in.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:12 pm

*Finishes up her drink and grins at Karrie.* Good to hear you're busy. User Image *She places her empty glass on the bar.* Well, looks like I'm all finished up here. It must be time to call it a night for me. Goodnight, Kat. Goodnight, Karrie. User Image *she grins at the two of them and goes into her office. She does the security measures and heads down into her chambers.*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 pm

*When she gets to the double red doors and enters, she locks them behind her, leans against the door and sighs. neutral

She then makes her way into her bedroom to change into something to sleep in.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Good night, Psyzapp. *smiles tiredly at her and takes another drink* Aah, thanks, Katana. I needed that.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:17 pm

She sipped her drink and watched as the small dragon appeared saying her name and then took off as quickly as it appeared. confused "Well that was weird...."

She waved at Psy, "Night...see you later, Psy!" She smiled over at Karrie.

"You look beat..." She grinned and sipped her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 pm

*In a rush coming home from work, he quickly goes through the security scans at the backdoor to their quarters. He makes his way downstairs and goes directly to their bedroom to see that she wasn't there yet. Sighing, he pours himself a shot of scotch and slams it back. He goes over to the end of the bed and sits down. Reaching into his jacket pockets, he pulls out two packages and looks them over, hoping he's not too late.* neutral
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 pm

*nods* It's been non-stop in the kitchen since about 4:30. Apparently, sushi is very popular on V-day. sweatdrop From what the waitstaff told me, there were people lined up out the door all the way to the entrance of Pandora's Box at one point. *shakes his head and takes a drink* The only empty seats all evening were in the VIP section. They made sure to keep that open in case any of you ladies decided to come over.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 pm

*Thinking she heard something, she grabs the baseball bat Marco had given her she keeps hidden in her closet. She waits as she listens more and then jumps out holding the bat, ready to swing. evil When she sees it's her beloved User Image, she quickly throws the bat into the closet and tries to act casual. User Image Oh… hi there sweetheart. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

eek "Wow! That's a lot of customers! Well, I didn't have any plans to go there. Justin came over yesterday and we exchanged our gifts and I just grilled steaks down in my quarters for us."

She held up the necklace for Karrie to see. "I still think he spent way too much, but it's too beautiful to complain about. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:30 pm

*Hearing a loud crash in the closet, he jumps up off the end of the bed, dropping the gifts in the process, and his hand immediately goes for the hilt of his gun. Seeing that it's his betrothed, he quickly pulls his hand away from his gear belt.* Hey there, love ... I didn't realize you were home. sweatdrop *bends over to pick up the packages he dropped*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games