Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Yeah, it is. I have no idea how many plates I prepared tonight. *sighs* We had no idea if anybody would be coming by, so one table there was kept open at all times. sweatdrop There were just too many people to keep the whole section open.

*takes a look at the necklace* The craftsmanship on that is amazing. He did a very good job picking it out for you. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm

She grinned at Karrie, "Yeah, I think I'll keep him. wink "

She took a sip of her drink. "Well, I'm glad you had such a successful night. The rest of the week should be pretty light, since the holiday is over. Why don't you take a couple of days and recharge? I'm sure your staff can handle anything that needs to be done. Kyle is always available if Psy or I aren't around for anything major. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

*She watches him pick up what he's dropped and goes over to him slowly, looking down, a bit embarrassed, having no idea if he even saw the bat she was holding. She clearly startled him and didn't mean to.* Yes, I am home. I was in the closet about to get undressed. sweatdrop Did you have a good day at work today after resting up this weekend? neutral
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:43 pm

*smiles* Actually, when I made this week's schedule, I made sure that everybody who worked the dinner service tonight had tomorrow off. I appreciate the offer, but I'd like to be here on Wednesday to check over the delivery we're getting in. 3nodding Have to make sure everything's top quality, you know.

*finishes his drink* I think I'd better head home. I'd like to spend a little more time with Amy before the day's over. *takes his glass over to the sink and rinses it out* Good night, Katana. *walks out*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:46 pm

*Sets the 2 gifts down on the bed, then pulls her close to him, wrapping his arms around her.* My day was too long. Had several call in "sick" tonight, so we were short-staffed again. *Gives her a hug, looking towards the closet as he kissed her neck.* Did you drop something in there? It sounded like something broke. confused
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm

She smiled and waved as he left. "Night Karrie!"

She finished her drink and then rinsed the three glasses before heading downstairs to her quarters. After undressing, she slipped into bed and sent Showcase a quick text telling him good night and that she missed him; and then set her phone on the table next to her bed. Knowing that he was more than likely working late, she sighed a bit, selfishly wishing for a moment that he had an occupation with more normal hours.

Her phone buzzed and she read the text that simply said "Good night, beautiful. I miss you too." She smiled and put her phone back, snuggled back under the covers and fell asleep quickly.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Um… no. I didn't drop anything. ninja *She hugs him and kisses him hoping she can distract him.* I missed you today, my darling. *she takes his hand and pulls him over to the bed so he will sit down.* I have something for you. Just stay right there. User Image *She goes into the closet and retrieves 2 larger gift boxes. One long and thin and the other much larger. She grins and hands him them both.* I love you, William. heart I just thought of you when I saw these. *She stands there waiting for him to open his gifts.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 pm

*He sat down on the bed next to the two gifts he had gotten for her, and watches her as she disappears into the closet and returns, handing him two gifts. He takes them and sets them down, then picking up the two smaller gifts and hands them to her with a crooked grin on his face.* And I got these for you, love. heart

*He picks up the larger gift and opens it.* Oh wow! The Wretched! I've been wanting this for some time now. Thanks!

*Opens the long, thin gift.* Oh Trina, William's Stage Rapier ... It's even got my name on it! How thoughtful of you! Thank you! heart *He looks it over, the blade reflecting with the light in the room.* cool

Edited

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 pm

*She opens up the first box and is taken aback. User Image She pulls out a beautiful Pearl bracelet that goes perfectly with the pearl drop earrings he gave to her last year. heart She then opens the other box and is stunned speechless at the Diamond and Pearl Choker nestled inside of the velvet covered box. Her lip starts to tremble as she can hardly believe how lovely it is. crying They are beautiful, William. heart

*She places the boxes aside, puts her arms around him and kisses him passionately. heart She then puts her hand on his chest and pushes him down on the bed as she gets on top of him. She leans over him and says softly as she runs her finger down the front of his shirt.* You do know what happens when you give a woman expensive jewelry…don't you? User Image *She starts to unbuckle his belt as she looks at him.* heart
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 pm

{{Diamonds...}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

((Lmao!!))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:01 pm

*Smiling, he watches her expressions as she opens her gifts, knowing full well that she would like them.* When I saw these, I just couldn't make up my mind, so I got both of them for you. 3nodding *As she places her arms around him, he sets the rapier and spyglass well out of the way so that he can fully partake in their passionate embrace. When she pushes him down and climbs over him, he lays back and clasps his hands behind his head, a sly grin appearing on his face.* Heh, I have a pretty good idea ... but perhaps you should remind me. wink

*As she starts to show her heartfelt gratification, he just lays back and lets her take over. As she proceeds, the both of them let their passions take over until each of them are satiated. Eventually, the betrothed couple end up falling asleep in each others arms.* heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 am

*wonders in to the bar*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 am

*makes herself a topical sangria*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:07 am

*takes it in the dark corner and opens the trap door to descend*.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games