Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4463 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:03 pm
Mana: Bleh!

So how do you blind Uchiha?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:06 pm
@Manny NOOOO MY EYEBALLS xd And yea I guess you have a point. >.< still sucks though.

@Kage No offense man but manny would rape your OC XD I have see the way they are XD

@Ruhi I agree with manny no offense but the ability to predict and read your enemyies movements is one hell of a challenge to overcome. Although even if you do I he would need to do is disarm you. Without a sword your jutsu are practically useless. Thats why I usually go Taijutsu you ARE your weapon.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:08 pm
Az: Well I just need to reach that technique, see how it works, then I'll be just fine.

And no duh Az, that's why I'm gonna get the big Atlas thingy that lets me learn jutsu. I'll be able to learn all the taijutsu I need along with anything else I may need.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 pm
'Ruhi: Well... You can either use a chakra derived flash technique, as I'll be having Kin do (I'll be making her sort of a chakra light bulb in time. xD), or you can just... ya know. Cut out their eyes.

Azei: I know, man. I know. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 pm
If your going to learn a tai style I recommend the Konoha style its very useful. Not to mention you get the most bang for your buck so to speak,.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
If your going to learn a tai style I recommend the Konoha style its very useful. Not to mention you get the most bang for your buck so to speak,.

Kin and Kein should have a spar just for the hell of it XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm
Az: I was already learning the Black Legs style.

Plus I was gonna learn some countering techniques from Sazanami.

Mana: Flash technique?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:15 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
@Manny NOOOO MY EYEBALLS xd And yea I guess you have a point. >.< still sucks though.

@Kage No offense man but manny would rape your OC XD I have see the way they are XD

@Ruhi I agree with manny no offense but the ability to predict and read your enemyies movements is one hell of a challenge to overcome. Although even if you do I he would need to do is disarm you. Without a sword your jutsu are practically useless. Thats why I usually go Taijutsu you ARE your weapon.

stare I will kill you for that, and steal your eyes, even thought there aren't implants allowed in this guild.  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:17 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Whatever you say, 'Ruhi.

We've met before, Kage.
You see, it's people like you putting those dumb eyes up on a pedestal that makes them seem so amazing. Ha ha. Been there, used them. Rather unimpressed.

It's that worship that makes me relish the idea of blinding every Uchiha in my path. xD

I hate the Sharingan for the copying, I just want them for the being able to see your opponent's movements.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:17 pm
'Zei: Well, I gotta do some training this weekend first. xD

'Ruhi: I know there's a flashing technique with the Raiton techniques, but then I plan on developing a version of Kin's own, for anti-doujutsu combat.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:18 pm
Mana: You mean that basic academy flash technique?

You don't need to develop a new technique, there's already a technique that'd work just fine against doujutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm
Antonio Kage Inferni
Azeiel The Fallen

stare I will kill you for that, and steal your eyes, even thought there aren't implants allowed in this guild.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats a good one XD rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl mrgreen THank you buddy I needed that laugh.

@manny Well he wont be back for some time so its fine by me XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
'Ruhi: This one's going to be far more than just a basic flash. It'll be a pulsating light, throughout her body. It'll keep a doujutsu user's eyes closed and useless. xD

Kage: We have a few different styles that render that useless, for the most part.
Suiken and Swords Dance for the win. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
'Ruhi: Well... You can either use a chakra derived flash technique, as I'll be having Kin do (I'll be making her sort of a chakra light bulb in time. xD), or you can just... ya know. Cut out their eyes.

Azei: I know, man. I know. xD

Solar Flare...really?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:25 pm
Haku: You're thinking too plain! They've already got that! xD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4463 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games