Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:28 pm
Haku: WoW is a waste of time and you become a zombie, obsessed with grinding, playing 'go get this' missions, and maxing out your character's level.

Mana: No it's not. Don't you read the news like gameinformer or check the internet? It got pushed back to release in 2012.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:28 pm
I'm buying the collector's edition of D3.

I mostly joined because I wanted an MMO to play, and maybe find some place to roleplay that doesn't bore me to tears.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:29 pm
Ruhi: Yeah. Q1 of 2012.
It was only pushed back to January.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:33 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

LOL~

Meh, I'm waiting for Skyrim to come out. Pre-ordered it.

beCREATIVEorDIE

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:33 pm
Mana: Well I don't know shipping lingo. XD

Anyways, I still want to get Diablo 2. I used to have one but my friend's boyfriend got his hands on it. He would play for hours, neglect work and her... up until she took a hammer and smashed the disc. XP

Galore: I pre-ordered Skyrim too. I'm also waiting on Revelations, Skyward Sword, and even Sonic Generations and Star Wars. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm
@Haruhi: -Shrugs.- I am fully aware; which is why I plan on roleplaying a lot. And I don't mind grinding as long as I can play with friends (which I already am). I am at the stage where I am making asinine comments about things like how NPCs can't go get quest items themselves. Making fun of it as you play helps break the tedium.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:36 pm
Haruhi000777
Kage: Yeah, that's not at all important. XP

>.> Die. The Sharingan turns into the Strongest thing known to all shinobi...  
I wish I had the money for Skyrim, but frankly, as much as I love ES, From Software and Dark Souls was top priority. xD

I've sunk over 90 hours in the last two weeks thus fa.r xD

Ruhi: Ha ha. Yeah. It was only a three month push back. xD

That'll happen. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
They keep pushing back the release date for it, don't they?
Also, the only reason i'm being persistent about it is that I want to go back to sleep for a few hours or so, but I don't want to miss the fight because of it... So, once the fight is started and finished, regardless of whether i win or not, I can go to sleep that much sooner... and she said around 1-3 today.... So... I mean, it's okay that she's got RL stuff, I get that... but I want to fight already!

In the meantime, I'll be watching Hunter x Hunter, the original as the remake has only four episodes and i've seen them all already....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:37 pm
Haruhi000777
Galore: I pre-ordered Skyrim too. I'm also waiting on Revelations, Skyward Sword, and even Sonic Generations and Star Wars. XP

Yeah? I don't remember what Revelations was but I'm awaiting Skyward Sword too haha. Big Zelda fan <3 I own all the originals and beat OoT like twelve times over XD not to mention others.  

beCREATIVEorDIE

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:38 pm
She's talking West Coast time, Crystal. Cuz she's from Cali. You've got to cut her some slack either way, though. I haven't talked to her today.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:40 pm
apples g a l o r e

I will never play another Zelda game again, if they don't give me the option to use a controller. Wii ware's gay as s**t. Xp  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:40 pm
Galore: Assassin's Creed Revelations.

I don't have all the originals but at this point I have one or two more than half. XP

Wish I could get them all...

Mana: Eh, Dark Souls only got an 8.5 in game informer. XD

Kage: Oh sure, it's amazing... amazing crap. XD

Haku: True, that would help dull the boredom.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:42 pm
Blizzard's release date for any title is: TBD or "when it's done". Never quote them. They have a policy of "when we're ******** ready".

I'm also buying Dark Souls while my friend is buying Skyrim. We decided to buy the two games that are contenders for Game of the Year.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:42 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

LOL they have actual Wii controllers that you don't have to swing. Plus I think Skyward Sword's coming out for the new/upcoming Wii as well. Who knows?

Haru: Oh wow, slap me.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games