Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:14 am
" I have plans tomorrow night! Lets go tonight."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 am
User Image

Do you think your sex life is more important than the life of another Demon being! Your really starting to sicken me! How pitiful could people get. The others needed to prepare. And besides it was night. If they were to go now they would all be killed.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am
"You fool, im going to sign a peace treaty with the wolfen under the night of the full moon. Do not make assumptions. And just who exactly are these others you speak of? I dont need help doing this."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 am
User Image

Do you even know what a devil plant is! Ugh it would kill you in a few seconds flat! If I were to let you go then I'd have another person dead! Besides making a peace treaty for his women isn't exactly a smart idea. You should take a different offer. Besides I need to know everyones abilities so I can plan this out tonight. She sighed. If the man went the devil plant would swallow him up and eat him from the inside out. It wouldn't be smart to go it alone. She would know she tried and got caught.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 am
" I will help you in this venture, I only have 1 request. I want you to come to my bed, just for tonight, on the offslight chance that I actually die, I want to die haveing bedded the night before. Will you fill this mans request?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 am
User Image

Brago could hear her laugh. You will not die having an oracle a werewolf and another demonkin around. The only way to get to the boy is to take a corridor after a hallway filled with plants. I have the power of foresight and can see straight to where we need to go. If you do get caught we have enough back up to get you out. You have no need to bed tonight. I know you won't die. Why do you think I'd take people that I knew would die? She teleported a box of ribbons. To Solis house. She and the wolf would probably need the extra support. Knowing that the ribbons were specially made for werewolfs and demonkin kind alike. So they should be able to use their affects.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 am
User Image
"I am sorry your brother has angered you." marisol said, kissing Neuros cheek. "but I sure he has his reasons for what ever he has done to anger you."

User Image
Hana continued to sleep as Soma took her away. Though she was unaware of what was happening, her aura was poking Soma with needle like sharpness trying to figure out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:56 am
"B*****.........."brago trodded down his hall trying to think of something to do  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 am
User Image

I can still hear you.... Besides were you just trying to bed me for the fun of it? Besides I'd have to give you a request in return. And you wouldn't like it. I would have requested that you would only bed hana after me. Be glad I didn't take you on your offer. And if you decide not to show up I'll drag your a**. Tee-hee~! She was sitting in her chair laughing like a crazed person hearing this man. It was pitiful of him to try! She gave him credit for being persistent though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:05 am
Brago rolled his eyes. "And seeing as how I am doing you a favor by helping you repay Luc, I would use it to negate your request"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 am
User Image

Ah, but then you still want to prove that your the boys king no? I have seen the future day by day in that place. Don't think I don't know things. All I'd have to do is tell him and he might say something. Trust me I've seen the boy arrive here, I've seen many things. From that hell hole I could watch over the city. I just couldn't do anything to stop any of it. But now I'm free and willing to do what I can. Bedding you won't help anybody. And more then likely bedding me will continue to hurt Hana. Which is why I could put a rune on your back even if you deny my request that you'd have to follow. I don't mind forcing somebodies hand to help another. Especially a hand like yours. She sighed. This man was beginning to aggravate her. She had to go to sleep soon anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:18 am
Brago culdnt help but laugh." Do you think something like a leash would make me not be a man anymore? You will not change me. I am a man who does not lie and is straightforward. I will continue to lay women despite the opinion of others. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 am
User Image

Ha. But this rune could blow you to bits. It be a leash that could kill you. I will not force your hand. And just because you have the genitals does not make you a man. Actually your more of a girl in my eyes. She giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 am
((Warning to all- when Hana wakes up, it will not bode well for brago.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am
Brago got mad at her comments " Blowing me to bits would be a solution to Hanas problem, im all for it. Id be going out being myself. YOU F****** girl! Come here and I will shove my manhood into you! You will be embarassed from how loudly you would moan!. "  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games