Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm

-breathes out a sigh of relief- Good God, Katana! Don't do that to me! You made me think I had forgotten a holiday or something! sweatdrop gonk stressed Of course I'm tired! lol I dance from dawn until dusk, work in between and then go work more once I'm done dancing. lol xd I uber tired at the end of the day. xd

But...No...no big plans that I know of. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm

"Nope, no holidays....not until Psy's wedding, anyways."

She took a sip of her drink and then looked back at dame. "Wow, today's the 17th....the wedding is a month away. Guess we'd better not mention that to Psy or she'll tip over again tonight! xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Yup. lol

-pauses- sweatdrop I should probably makes sure I have all the bridesmaid items. sweatdrop stressed
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

She laughed, "Yeah, you'd better before Psy asks you if you have them all or not! I've got mine all together and hanging in my closet. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah, yeah. rolleyes Guess I should look at that picture again. stressed I think Psy wants me to have purple hair again too. neutral Maybe I'll wear a wig...-thinks while sipping drink-
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 pm

She looked at dame's pink hair, "Well, you could do a wig, I suppose. You haven't had your hair purple in a long time."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 pm

((ice cream-covered pink hair. lol ))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 pm

(( rofl I just NOW noticed those damn ice cream cones! xd Good thing Kat's used to dame dressing eccentric! wink ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 pm

(( xd Damn afterschool kids and their messy fights! blaugh rofl This is dame's "I'm-thinking-about-Magical-Fairyland" outfit. xd rofl It's all in her head. whee ))

-dame fingers a lock of her pink hair- Yeah....I like it pink. I'm not sure I'd go back to purple... -she shrugs- Who knows? xd I always have the pastel coloured wig I could wear. 3nodding -pulls the lock and watches as the curl bounces back in place. Boing.- Say, is Psy having a bridal shower? confused
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

She sighed, "Yeah, I need to throw her one....it's just going to be the logistics of getting all the bridesmaids in one place and deciding when and where to have it. That doesn't have to be a grand affair....we can just invite some of Psy's friends from around GGG. "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 pm

-dame cocks her head to the side- Why not make it a slightly bigger affair? I mean, we can make the bachelorette party more intimate...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm

"Well, the bachelorette party isn't going to be big, necessarily...but we'll most likely be traveling out of the country via portal thanks to Leko. I'd like to keep these two things on a smaller scale so that Psy will be able to enjoy herself and be able to talk to everyone in attendance. If we have a lot of people, then it just seems that it'll be less personal.....does that make sense? confused "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

It does, aye but... -leans in and whispers- What about Psy's cop vs.... ninja others problem? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:30 pm

She looked around before answering dame. "Well, from what I gather, I think some of the guests will have "representatives" coming in their stead. You'd think there was some sort of truce drawn up for her wedding day! User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Well, wasn't she wanting some kind of side event for the other people who couldn't send representatives? I know she is putting a lot on the line for this...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games