Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Dosib uoi'nota! gonk
:: winces and clenches his teeth as Psyzapp drags him around the bar by the ear, the entire time just repeating "let go let go let go let go" :: gonk

:: watches the scary lady make her drink ::
Miro likes cherries 3nodding
:: holds up her glass to show all the cherries in it, though they're not really that visible since she hasn't finished drinking it yet ::

:: when Psyzapp finally lets go, he immediately coddles his ear, eyes tearing up slightly ::
I'll be sure not to forget again jabbress stressed crying
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 pm

*Liada strolls in and is about to give greetings when she reels back seeing all the commotion about here.* Whoa....what the frak did I miss?? eek

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 pm

She turned and smiled at Liada, "Hey Liada. Psy is just refreshing Draa's memory on how to make a Manhattan. xd "
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:29 pm

*watches Draa with wide eyes, barely noticing Liada come in. After the talk she had with Ryzan the other night, she knows how sensitive an elf's ears can be* gonk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Good, glad I'm not the only one willing to hurt him. So what else is new? *she hugs Kat walking by her before taking a seat at the bar near Kits*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm

"Not much...putting out fires here and there, how about you?"

She took a sip of her drink and snickered at Draa, "Guess you should have just made the damn drink, shouldn't ya? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Other than plotting to build a shop for my potions and plotting a gift for Draa, nothing special....*smiles evilly as she watches Psy "teaches" Draa his job*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 pm

*glances around, looking a bit startled when she sees Liada sitting next to her* sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 pm

{{It's like a kick in the pants gonk *glad it was Draa and not him* ninja It's your fault stressed Anyhow, I need to take a quick shower and wake the spouse up. Feel free to mod Draa begrudgingly getting you ladies drinks in the meantime. And Mir.... well... wouldn't exactly be abnormal for her to be off in la-la land... Meaniehead crying }}
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:46 pm

*Takes a few sips of her drink and places in onto the bar. She's had a horrible week and decides to just go down and try and get some sleep. stare She gets up from the bar and does her best to grin at Liada, Kits and Kat.* I should really get going. I probably shouldn't have ventured up here tonight. Goodnight Ladies. User Image *she heads into her office, does the security measures and goes into her chambers locking the double read doors behind her.

She gets into her bedroom, just peels off her clothes and gets into bed in the nude. She fluffs the pillows, scoots into the middle of the bed and tries to just go to sleep.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:46 pm

*pats Kits on the head apologetically* Sorry hun, didn't mean to scare you... sweatdrop *she waves good night to Psy as she leaves*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:50 pm

She waved at Psy as she left the bar, "Night Psy....see you around tomorrow."

"Oh, while I have the two of you here....well, Kits, I think I've already asked you, but would ya'll like to go to Psy's bachelorette party? blaugh "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Good night, Psyzapp. neutral

It's ok, Liada. sweatdrop I distracted when Psyzapp started pulling Draa around by his ear. *winces and involuntarily rubs her ear, noticing that Miro is still standing by her, daydreaming*

*nods* You did ask me, Katana.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 pm

*wanders in and takes a seat next to kits and Liada*
Hello ladies. ^^

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:59 pm

eek *Liada's ear perk up instantly and she almost slams her hands on the counter in excitement* 4laugh Bachlorette party!? yayness! When is it??? *her tail wags happily and squees as Saber comes in* Hey Saber! How's Razz's recovery doing?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games