Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 am
User Image

Your only saying that because you know your not a man. So you try to do every girl that you see. I've seen your father grew out. He turned great. He was a man. I watched your grand-father grow up. He was a man. I dated your great great grandfather. He turned out to be a wonderful man too. You put disgrace to there names. And personally I've seen larger men then you. She giggled like a mad women. She knew all this to be true. And even if Brago did get her in bed she wouldn't do much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:29 am
Brago walked away." too troublesome."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:32 am
((I'm bored so people are power rangers now
Red Ranger Demo
Blue Ranger Mirror
Yellow Ranger Kirara
Green Ranger Jayce
Pink Ranger Eevee

yup, those be it))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 am
User Image

No you can't handle and Independant women like myself. I'm too much for you to handle. Most women are complete push overs. I'm not so I'm a bit too out of your league. But it's glad to know your still helping save the boy tomorrow. You better hope hes great full. She sighed before going to her bed to rest. She quickly fell asleep but she could still talk.  

Menonai

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:34 am
Lady Eevee
Red Ranger Demo
Blue Ranger Mirror
Yellow Ranger Kirara
Green Ranger Jayce
Pink Ranger Eevee

yup, those be it))

(( Jayce should be the red ranger hes more manly then Demo!

Jking. XD But when Green and Blue mash together it's not a very pretty color D: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:35 am
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Red Ranger Demo
Blue Ranger Mirror
Yellow Ranger Kirara
Green Ranger Jayce
Pink Ranger Eevee

yup, those be it))

Jking. XD But when Green and Blue mash together it's not a very pretty color D: ))

((pink and yellow dont make a pretty color either))  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 am
Lady Eevee
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Red Ranger Demo
Blue Ranger Mirror
Yellow Ranger Kirara
Green Ranger Jayce
Pink Ranger Eevee

yup, those be it))

(( Lol that leaves demo by himself Let's all gang him! XD He's powerless to stop us! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am
Mirrored Moon
User Image

No you can't handle and Independant women like myself. I'm too much for you to handle. Most women are complete push overs. I'm not so I'm a bit too out of your league. But it's glad to know your still helping save the boy tomorrow. You better hope hes great full. She sighed before going to her bed to rest. She quickly fell asleep but she could still talk.

"Say as you like, your the one who got done in by a plant, now if you wouldntmind not bothering me so that I may find a woman to pleasure..."  

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 am
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Red Ranger Demo
Blue Ranger Mirror
Yellow Ranger Kirara
Green Ranger Jayce
Pink Ranger Eevee

yup, those be it))

(( Lol that leaves demo by himself Let's all gang him! XD He's powerless to stop us! ))

((D= ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 am
User Image

If the women knew what was right then she wouldn't touch you. I'd help you but unfortunetly I'm asleep. Though I don't mind talking to occupy the time. Besides trying to show your a man with something that can easily be cut off isn't a good idea. Try something else. Then maybe I'll think better of you.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 am
DemolitionboyXX
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Red Ranger Demo
Blue Ranger Mirror
Yellow Ranger Kirara
Green Ranger Jayce
Pink Ranger Eevee

yup, those be it))

((D= ))

((SQUEE!!! I'll get my whips and chains! heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 am
DemolitionboyXX
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Mirrored Moon
Lady Eevee
Red Ranger Demo
Blue Ranger Mirror
Yellow Ranger Kirara
Green Ranger Jayce
Pink Ranger Eevee

yup, those be it))

((D= ))

(( It's what you get for messing with Ultra Oracle Ebi MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA *takes out rape weapon of choice* :3 I'm going to have evil fun with this ))  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 am
Mirrored Moon
User Image

If the women knew what was right then she wouldn't touch you. I'd help you but unfortunetly I'm asleep. Though I don't mind talking to occupy the time. Besides trying to show your a man with something that can easily be cut off isn't a good idea. Try something else. Then maybe I'll think better of you.

" Your threats are getting annoying, either prove what you say or stop communicating with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:44 am
User Image

Then come to my house. I'm asleep and you'll have to wake me up but that is fine. If I moan then you can do your way with me when you feel like it. But if I don't you have to take the pain of what a virgin women does when she first has sex. You'll have to do that by taking it by another man. Deal?  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:50 am
"Seeingf as how I can shapeshift, You would kind of lose... but I have a feeling that you wouldnt say something like this for no reason, so I must reject your offer seeing as I know nothing of what you can do."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games