Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*She was busy going through her packs making sure she only had what was necessary for a short trip. She had to keep telling herself that she was only passing through and not looking to settle down and buy a house in another world*

*she looked up at Amy* We're just strolling into a potentially hostile and dangerous world for a picnic. What could go wrong? cat_3nodding *she tried to say it as playfully as she could, but she wasn't used to being in situations that could be beyond her control, but she was more curious that afraid of what could happen*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 pm
{{Cute outfit!!!}}

Amy frowned slightly at Kaori in concern. She was also a little worried herself, but she tried not to think about it. If she thought about how worried she was or about all the things that could go wrong, she'd never go through with this.

"It'll be okay, Kaori. We're both magic users,and you're very powerful. I think we'll be..."

Before she could finish her statement, she heard some yelling and a commotion coming from one of the rooms. She quickly went toward the noise and her eyes widened at the chaotic scene she saw. She almost went into owner mode and started suggesting what should be done. However, she held herself back and watched. Luckily, she saw that Miro was there! That was good. She didn't say anything, though. She didn't want to interrupt. She'd wait until Miro and the man with her were finished with the animals.

Meanwhile, she went back to Kaori and grinned brightly. "Found Miro!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm
:: after getting a better handle of the animals, the supervisor once again has a few words with Miro, who's still rather upset from the first scolding. He says they need to be extra careful to ensure the animals are well taken care of after the incident a while back with some escaping. The pet spa has a reputation to rebuild and she wasn't helping ::

crying Miro was just really tired crying

Then you should have used a break so someone else could be brought in.

Miro already used all her breaks sad

.... all of them? emotion_eyebrow

:: nods :: crying

How much sleep are you getting at night? stare

:: shrugs :: sweatdrop Miro sleeps... it's just hard to get comfortable sometimes sweatdrop

Maybe you should take some time off until you get your sleep issues fixed.

Waah... but Miro needs the monies crying Miro can't afford to take time off.

You're no good to us here if you can't do your job.

:: after that, the supervisor walks off to take care of other things, leaving Miro there to think about what he said ::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm
{{Kai gave me permission to mod Kaori whenever it came time to ask Miro about transporting, but I still would like to give him some time to respond before I go ahead and do that. If nothing comes up in a few hours, I'll post.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 pm
{{I'm busy with lunch and other things anyway, so that works for me.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*her mind started wandering while Amy went to go check on things and she hadn't seen Thistle turn blue before... she had seen that particular shade of blue before... she put her arm up against Thistle to compare their skin colors and giggled. They matched* cat_xd

*she looks up at Amy seriously* So how do we kidnap Miro?

((I thought it would be easier for me to make tekteks instead of having to buy outfits and change my avatar every time and I want to express that she is changing clothing every now and then. Kaori's normal outfit isn't really practical for traveling or fighting (skirt) and if were going to a more fantasy based world something neon blue and pink might attract the wrong kind of attention cat_sweatdrop ))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm
{{That's a great idea! It also helps if you have to go back and read previous scenes. That way, you know what that character was wearing in that scene. Good idea. smile And no, a skirt would not be good to wear for an adventure. lol. Neither would be bright colors. And Amy is going against both rules. XD}}

{{And you're right! Kaori's skin and Thistle's do match!! biggrin }}

Amy's eyes widened in shock and she gaped at Kaori. "Kidnap?!! Kaori! We're not going to kidnap Miro... She has the transporting device that's needed to get to her world."

Amy led Kaori to the room she had found Miro in and noticed that Miro was now alone. She walked up to Miro slowly and smiled.

"Hi Miro. Remember me? It's Amy. This is my pony Thistle, only she's blue right now instead of pink. I brought a dark elf with me. Her name is Kaori and she's Kai's niece. I was wondering if we could try to go to your world, if that's alright. I would like to find other creatures that are like Thistle here, and you said that you had them in your world."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Hm? Amy... Amy... :: thinks on the name ::
Purple haired lady person that doesn't have purple hair anymore blaugh Miro remembers mrgreen 3nodding

:: looks beyond Amy when she says she brought a dark elf to see if it's anyone she knows, though she should have gathered by hearing the name that she wouldn't know them ::
Yaaah~ That's a dark elf alright... she's even dark elf height surprised Is she from Norrath, though? neutral

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:55 pm
Amy grinned brightly at Miro and nodded. "That's right! Exactly right, Miro."

She looked back at Kaori when Miro mentioned her and then looked back at Miro. She shook her head at Miro's question. "No, she's not."

{{I'm free the rest of tonight.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm
Oh.... Miro doesn't think she'll do purple haired lady person that doesn't have purple hair anymore much good then sweatdrop If she isn't from Norrath, then it doesn't really make the portal any more likely to work than if you were to try going by yourself sweatdrop If anything, it might make it less likely since it's now two peoples not from there trying to get through instead of just one sweatdrop  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 pm
Amy groaned and tilted her head back. Of course. This was how her luck went. She should have expected something like this would throw a wrench in everything.

Thistle herself whined softly and tucked her head into the crook of Amy's arm.

Amy looked back at Miro. "Do you think Kaori and I could at least try? I'm sure you're right, but... well, we're already here. Could we at least try?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Here isn't where you should be if you're wanting to try anyway sweatdrop It's a statue. Miro sometimes gets lost trying to find it sweatdrop But it's in a park somewhereses here in Geezerville 3nodding There are some others around Gaia too, but the Geezerville one would be the closest. 3nodding

It looks like a big dragon clawing the globe. It has something to do with the creation of the planet or somethings.... Miro kind of only half listened when people tolded her about it ninja There's ones on Norrath, but they aren't portals.... or at least they didn't take Miro anywhere when she tried touching them neutral

Miro thinks the park name starts with a V... Ver-something? Or maybe Var-something? confused Miro recognizes it when she sees it, though 3nodding She's had kitty lady person drive her there before 3nodding Tes and Ryzan know where it is for sure.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 pm
Amy tried to follow everything Miro was saying, but it was somewhat difficult. She remembered Miro saying the transporting thing was a statue, but Amy thought that maybe it was a small sculpture that Miro could carry around. Miro had embellished things before.

"In a park? Uh... I don't really know that much about the parks around here. I was born here in Geezerville, but I didn't exactly go to the parks... Do you want to drive around and try to find it? I mean, we could drive you around... If you wanted to, of course, and if you had time."

But Amy was thinking about Miro saying it wouldn't work without an elf from Norrath. All that effort could be for nothing. But, she couldn't exactly just give up before they even tried when Thistle was counting on this.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 pm
Otay! Miro will just get her panda...
:: starts to skip off, when she sees her supervisor glaring at her crying Pouting and sagging her shoulders, she goes back to purple haired lady person who doesn't have purple hair anymore ::

Miro thinks she has to wait until her shift is over sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm
Amy grinned at Miro's reaction. She was just so cute. She wished she could hug the girl, but Amy was pretty sure Miro might freak out.

She watched as Miro skipped away, and then she saw the supervisor's glare. Who was this guy? It wasn't her business anymore to know who the staff was, but she wished at that moment she had some pull so that she could talk with the supervisor about his behavior. But all she could do right now was shrug and then nod at Miro's response.

"It's okay, Miro. I really appreciate you doing this. We can wait as long as you need. Is it okay if we wait for you in the lounge?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games