Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:25 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes and mine was very...father was one man at home and another everywhere else...the good one was not the home one...

Dio found some mistletoe in our yard from a neighbors tree..now it in the middle of our living room ceiling..**laughs**

I know how that is. Just about everyone has at least two sides... >.<

Oh, I see. @.@
I'd keep well away from it. o.o

yes but he fooled a lot of people especially those at the church..they never new the true monster he really was....

oooooh I am not so sure about that...it is fun to see Bridie's reaction to her grandparents kissing....

Oh my. I'm sorry to hear that. >.<

I just meant I would stay away from it. o.o

now you mean there is nobody that you would want to kiss under the mistletoe Kay....oh and a very good afternoon to you..hope you have had a good day so far...just getting up and coffee is ready so I can go eat...talk at you later.....

No one. .-.

Thanks. See ya later.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:28 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Just wherever, I guess. .-.

i used to sit upside down on the couch and stare at the ceiling... or the tv. XD

I see.

havent done it in a long time though. stopped sitting upside down on the couch after i did so, reached my hands to the floor wound up doing a handstand, my feet came down in front of me and then i fell and balled up into a summersalt from the foward motion and stopped once i hit the giant shelving the tv was in.
it wasn't fun... yet it kinda was cause i knew i was never gonna do that again XD

Oh my. @.@

yeah. didn't bust the tv but i did smack the back of my head decently hard. Once I was done summersalting i realized i had stopped sitting back against the tv. XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Just wherever, I guess. .-.

i used to sit upside down on the couch and stare at the ceiling... or the tv. XD

I see.

havent done it in a long time though. stopped sitting upside down on the couch after i did so, reached my hands to the floor wound up doing a handstand, my feet came down in front of me and then i fell and balled up into a summersalt from the foward motion and stopped once i hit the giant shelving the tv was in.
it wasn't fun... yet it kinda was cause i knew i was never gonna do that again XD

Oh my. @.@

yeah. didn't bust the tv but i did smack the back of my head decently hard. Once I was done summersalting i realized i had stopped sitting back against the tv. XD

Oh my. >.<

And you'll notice it was Windows BC, so it could have happend a long time ago. :D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:35 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I see.

Oh my. @.@

Oh my. >.<

And you'll notice it was Windows BC, so it could have happened a long time ago. :D

lol XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I see.

Oh my. @.@

Oh my. >.<

And you'll notice it was Windows BC, so it could have happened a long time ago. :D

lol XD

So, how are you today?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:41 am
Kay9214

So, how are you today?

i'm alright. i had my physical therapy this morning and then a doctor's visit an hour and a half after that XD
had a headache but its died down now.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:42 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, how are you today?

i'm alright. i had my physical therapy this morning and then a doctor's visit an hour and a half after that XD

This is my Doctor XD

This is my Headache XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:58 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, how are you today?

This is my Doctor XD

This is my Headache XD

this is my doctor:
User Image
this is my headache:
Forgotten.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:04 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, how are you today?

This is my Doctor XD

This is my Headache XD

this is my doctor:
User Image
this is my headache:
Forgotten.

I feel like that would only result in your head feeling wobbly wobbly or going back in time to experience it again. -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, how are you today?

This is my Doctor XD

This is my Headache XD

this is my doctor:
User Image
this is my headache:
Forgotten.

I feel like that would only result in your head feeling wobbly wobbly or going back in time to experience it again. -_-

yes probably but i'm with the doctor! i'm good. XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:12 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, how are you today?

This is my Doctor XD

This is my Headache XD

this is my doctor:
User Image
this is my headache:
Forgotten.

I'm the thirteenth doctor. :B  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:15 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

This is my Doctor XD

This is my Headache XD

this is my doctor:
User Image
this is my headache:
Forgotten.

13 is old XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:18 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

This is my Doctor XD

This is my Headache XD

this is my doctor:
User Image
this is my headache:
Forgotten.

13 is old XD

Older than 10, 11, and 12, yeah. Thats how growing older works. The doctor doesnt get younger. I look quite a bit younger than 12 though. He's about 50.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:21 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

13 is old XD

Older than 10, 11, and 12, yeah. Thats how growing older works. The doctor doesnt get younger. I look quite a bit younger than 12 though. He's about 50.

i meant that he looks it XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:36 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

13 is old XD

i meant that he looks it XD

But you don't know what the 13th doctor looks like...?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games