Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Bunni Ravvit

Sparkly Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm
hi, my name is Seth. i have no idea who invited me here and i am both confused and disturbed by this. all that aside, what's up?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:33 pm
Hahaha, wow, we are all in the same situation, aren't we? I'm OkamiKazu, otherwise know as Kazu, Big Puppy, and on some occasions, Raito. I'm almost a year resident on Gaia, and also a member of the dA.
Currently working on a Bleach fanfic called Hunter's Bane. O.o  

OkamiKazu

L0V3 iiZ MURD3R

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Hm..This is my first time actually posting in a guild. Lol. surprised
Ehm, I'm Lemon Rose and ish 13. I joined in 2006. And uh- O_O...
Nice to meet you all! ^^'  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 pm
Guild forum posting = Weird. oO;;
-obvious first timer-

Anyway, I joined the guild a few days ago, I guess, and finally decided to introduce myself. =3
I'm known as Nabraxis teh Stray Kat.
Stray for short. Or Nabraxis, depending on which you can remember.

And I suppose if you're really nosy and want to know more... PM me. They're always open for random convos~

Now I'll be wandering around and 'splorin'. >>

chopstickpup

Crazy_17

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:37 pm
~superman is killing himself tonight...

'Ello, 'ello! I'm Crazy, and I'm an alcoholic new to the guild! I'm 19, turning 20 in July. I've been a member of Gaia since 2003, but on this account since 2004.
I live in the great state of Illinois and the even greater city of Chicago. I'm in college, studying music business. If you need a tour manager, call me!
So, yes, music is very much my life. I listen to just about anything, but mainly rock. If you would like to know who all I listen to, send a PM.
I also enjoy some anime, and consider myself a budding movie aficionado.

If you want to know anything else about me, leave me a profile comment, PM me, or leave a Snapvine message (link in sig)!

...i'm selling my soul to be in the spotlight~

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Hello everybody! My name is Zach, I'm 19, pretty new to Gaia and just glad to be doing something with my spare boredom. Yeah!!!!!  

Walnut Clamhat

Rose doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:45 am
Hey I'm Kat! I am 14. I like POTC a ton so I might start a subforum here too. I am part of two other guilds so I have experience in this sort of thing  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:25 am
Hi I'm James Legato you can call me either James or Legato, I've been on Gaia coming up on three years and its great to be here...  

JamesLegato

Romantic Raider

7,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Champion 300

sirenxsong

9,340 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:18 am
hey everyone the names siren and I've been on gaia for almost a year and just recently started posted on this thread and it's great ot be here heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:29 am
Hi, I'm star! ^^
I've had this account for about a year, but I've been on and off gaia since about 03 or 04. Waaaaay back in the early days.  

Tarantellatears

Myroux

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:49 am
'Ello, I'm Machimo, and I've been on Gaia for four years this July.
Someone invited me from the yearbook, so I guess I'll hangout here for a while!
Feel free to PM me, I don't care if you're pretty new or not, just don't ask me for gold, since I'm questing myself.
biggrin
Other old-time-Gaia-players, really feel free to PM me.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:33 am
Hiya!
...thats all i've come up with so far so i'll paste things from my about. XD
My names sarah but ill answer to kat and any other nickname you want to give me..
im 15 and a female.
i love taking pictures.
(ANIMAL PHOTOGRAPHER = DREAM GOAL)
Gaia has become my get away.

oh yeah, thanks for the invite. ^x^

-RadioActiveIceCream-

-Many Different Faces-

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:11 am
Wow, this guild makes me feel all warm an' fuzzy already. And I've only been here for what, a minute if not less? Yay for random invites!
Well, just simply call me Marshmallow or Mallow. Which ever you prefer. smile I'm fifteen, goin' on sixteen. Let's see... I think I've been on Gaia for 'round about three years. But it's been an on-off thing. However, I'm fairly active now. biggrin I'm a high school student and just finished my freshman year, by the way. This one tends to be fairly random and literate. I am proud to call the state of Arkansas my home~ heart Sadly, we've been having some bad weather lately, so my activity might depend if another bit of bad luck comes our way. As long as I have my anime and video games, I'm gonna survive, however (You can't get rid of me that easily!).
Oh! I can't seem to stress this enough about myself... I love to make new friends!!!...!!! . . . Yeah, that's kinda it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:15 am
*Looks above at previous comment* Me too! I got this invite to join the guild after posting my Avi in teh arena a few weeks back. I'm not sure if anyone will read this post but you may call me Fire ^_^ And I live in a one horse town in Scotland >_< so I get my kicks out of gaming (OMFG! Oblivion!) and Gaia. Anyways, So good to meet you all and I hope to become much more active in teh guild! Peace friends!  

FireKunai

Scarecrow00

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:38 am
HI!
To get things going. I'm a MULER(I never use my main account for anything but holding expesive crap) and this is one of my many. I'm a man of many talents I've done everything from Game system repair(about 600 littering the house) to Field work(fruits of the earth labor).....I suck at introductions so that's pretty much all. sweatdrop Talk to ya in the guild Bla bla bla....

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games