Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Why yes... yes they do. As a matter of fact, you could get a handful for very little work...
*grins smugly, pulling a platinum coin out of his own pocket and flashing it at dame*
Looks like keeping my job here isn't so important after all, doesn't it? twisted
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:09 pm

We don't deal in platinum much here. It's kind of rare. sweatdrop

*leans forward to look at what Draa's holding*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 pm

But it's so shiny blaugh Miro likes shiny things blaugh
Silver is shiny too, but it tarnishes then isn't shiny anymore sad

Economics mode activate! xd
:: pumps her fist in the air, then pretends to adjust a pair of glasses on her face ::

The higher demand there is for something, the more people will mine or farm it. The more people there are out there getting it, the more that ends up in circulation and the more there is in circulation, the less valuable it is. 3nodding Because the demand is higher on Norrath because of it being the common currency, the more people there are obtaining it and putting it into circulation. If a bunch were to be put into circulation here, that would similarly drive down it's value since that would make it easier to obtain. Miro thinks that's why Ryzan left a lot of his monies on Norrath 3nodding Miro doesn't know why Tes did, though sweatdrop Ryzan told Miro that he originally didn't intend on ever going back.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 pm

-cocks a hip out and downs the rest of the juice, chunking it into the trash, before answering Draa in a dry voice- Draa, I don't care where the ******** you work as long as you don't wrack up debt in my name by not paying for the apartment. rolleyes -walks back around the bar- Kits, you ready to go? -glances over at Miro- Hey Miro, you wanna go dancing with Kits and me?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm

*finishes her coke* Yeah, I'm ready. *gets up and walks around the bar to take care of her glass*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 pm

*shrugs and puts the coin back in his pocket*
Technically, you're the one that's supposed to be paying for the apartment anyway since it's your name on the contract. I'd say that means I've been doing you a favor.

*picks up the towel and chucks it behind the counter toward where the used towels are usually kept, not quite making it there*
Not going to invite me to go? talk2hand

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Yay! Miro likes going places blaugh Especially if there's candy. 3nodding But Miro will go even if there isn't candy mrgreen
:: slides off her stool and bounces a bit, waiting for the other two to lead the way ::
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Doing me a favour, MY a**, Draa.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 pm

((heyo dame! I'm doing good, can't complain. I've always got something going on to keep me busy ( ̄ー ̄)))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:43 pm

You're the one staying there, Draa. So it's right that you pay for it.

*pauses next to Draa as she's walking back over to dame* Why should we invite you? You've done nothing but sit there and be rude to Miro and dame tonight.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Pffft. talk2hand Don't even worry about it, Kits. Let's go, gals. -leaves out the front door-
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 pm

It's not like I couldn't live somewhere else... so really, I'm doing a favor by volunteering to pay for the apartment, which is actually dame's responsibility....
*sees dame just walk out during his explanation and Miro happily skipping along after her like he wasn't even talking*
tch stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 pm

You know, you could try showing some appreciation for her letting you stay there. rolleyes Actually, a better attitude toward everybody would be a good idea. *follows dame and Miro out*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:00 pm

-the three ladies get into a cab and head off towards the Upper GGG and The Colourful Kitten-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:17 pm

((HEY KAI!!!! Lol something tells me my next game should be a "Shoot the Draa" game for MW lol rofl ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games