Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:52 am
User Image

Well I can't use mind control. And I'd be fine with you making yourself longer or wider. Seeing as how it wouldn't help you any. If your anything like your great great grandfather you could possibly win this deal. But I can't do anything when it comes to sex. So really my powers wouldn't help much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 am
" My father advised me to not take deals involving sex from women who have had themselves stretched wide open" Brago could feel Alicia, he looked around for her.  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 am
User Image

I've been imprisoned for six hundred years. I'm probably really tight. But making me moan isn't a matter of the genitals. It's the emotion behind the sex. You could make a woman moan. But you wouldn't have completely pleasured them. You have a lot to learn about sex. And your grandfather didn't shapeshift when it came to me. He loved himself how he was when it came to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 pm
Alicia appeared behind Brago. "Hello Brago," she said.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 pm
This woman.. even when sleeping she is annoying..

"Yeah sure, i've learned my lesson. Sorry I have much to learn, your right. I should not have challenged you. Im sorry."

where is Alicia....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm
Dameon Black
Alicia appeared behind Brago. "Hello Brago," she said.

"Ah, Alicia. How was sex with the puppet? tell me all about it!"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:11 pm
"Don't call Robert that," Alicia said. "And it was amazing. I even have to say that he was more of a man than you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image

Ugh Excuses. And you said you were a women pleasurer. Guess not. Oh well. She let dreams take her away after that. She didn't really care much. This guy wasn't even a man. She wouldn't let this fact bother her. Even if he was so much like his great great grandfather.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 pm
"even more of a man than me, huh? Even though he was practically being controlled?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 pm
"He wasn't being controlled during the sex," Alicia said. "His mother may be controlling him sometimes, but she wasn't at that time. No, she only controls him when someone mentions Nike. Robert's loved me since our time in that other dimension."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Brago sighed. He didnt like these girls talking of other men being more of a man than he is. "Good work Alicia." Brago started returning to his room  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm
Alicia watched Brago start to go back to his room. "If you want to have sex with someone tonight, I think that Winter is looking for someone to have sex with," she told him.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image

Soma looked down at Hana,"Stop it."He saw Neuro and knew bringing Hana here and him was making him mad,"I love you know, your the greatest brother ever."He laughed when he said this,"Besides this is my house."He walked towards the door but couldn't open it.

Neuro looked at him and smiled,"It is my house you lost it when you lost your crystal idiot."He opened the door,"Get out of my sight."He let them in and slammed the door shut.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm
"You know what... I dont care, carry on as you were Alicia. Thank you for your concern." Brago hopped on his bed and looked at the ceiling.

More of a man than I? what do women know about being a man...  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image
Marisol flinched a little when he slammed the door. "Neuro, what is wrong with him bringing her here?"

User Image
Hanas aura wrapped around his Soma's neck and rested there. it was like a threat saying 'try anything and lose your head.' Hana remained asleep but started to move a little when the door slammed.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games