Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 pm
Miro doesn't see why not xp Miro usually has something to eat there after her shift anyways so she doesn't have to cook ninja Cooking is evil mad

... or at least Miro having to do it is ninja People cooking for Miro is good ninja

:: her supervisor shouts at her something that needs to get done since he sees she's just talking to someone ::
Waah crying Don't fire Miro crying

:: gets back to work, occupying the aminals ::

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 pm
{{Probably be back in about an hour or something. Need to make stuff stare }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 pm
((I'm making stuff too emotion_kirakira we're samies! emotion_0A0 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:45 pm
{{Okey doke}}

Amy nodded and smiled at Miro. "We can get something to go before we leave, if you want. We'll be in the lounge whenever you're ready to leave. Thank you so much for doing this Miro."

She was about to walk to the lounge with Kaori when she heard the man shout at Miro. That was too much. She had to speak up.

Amy made sure that Miro was out of the room before she handed Thistle to Kaori and went over to the man that had shouted at Miro. She put her hands on her hips and frowned up at him.

"You know, as a customer, I have to say that your shouting and negative behavior is just ruining the atmosphere of Aqua Springs. This is supposed to be a family establishment, and your shouting ruins that. Maybe it'd be a good idea if you readjusted your attitude and tried to better-reflect the intended environment of this place."

Then, Kaori and Amy left to go to the lounge and wait for Miro.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:31 pm
:: comes skipping into the lounge a while later and goes to the counter, ordering a cheese sammich and some pie. The servers have learned when she just orders "pie" or "cake" to pick something because they're not going to get a straight answer out of her regarding exactly what kind. As they go to get her order, she looks around and waves to purple haired lady person who doesn't have purple hair anymore and dark elf sized dark elf lady person:: blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 pm
{{I'm going to have to leave in about 20 minutes. So maybe we'll have to do this tomorrow? Like I mean, we finish this scene but actually go to the park tomorrow. Does that work with you?}}

Thistle had been napping on Amy's lap, and Amy herself had fallen asleep as well. In fact, when Kaori nudged her in the side, Amy jerked slightly. She was so shocked that she had fallen asleep. She hadn't realized she was sleepy.

Kaori nodded over to Miro, who was waving to them. Amy smiled and waved to Miro.

"Hey Miro! Your shift over?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*she had a hard time dealing with new people, even nice ones, so she had hung back slightly hiding behind Amy and trying to be stealth about petting Thistle when she needed to vent some anxiety, but something Miro said stuck out... sure she was a dark elf, but dark elf sized?.. That was a short joke wasn't it? I'm still growing! I'll get bigger... someday! cat_crying Niilos nipaaz. Giants, all of you. She tried to keep herself from showing her emotions on her face, but couldn't help it. Remember the trip, for the sake of the trip just let it go*

*she nudged Amy gently and waved back to Miro nervously*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm
{{Depends on what time tomorrow. In the evening, I'm going to be playing the part of arm candy for some dinner with the spouse and one of their coworkers. Morning or afternoon I should be [somewhat] free, though.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:53 pm
{{I'm sorry Kai! I didn't realize you were online. But even when we post at the same time, it works! lol!! We both did the nudging thing. wink }}

{{Tes, are you two hours earlier than Central time? Your morning would be great for me. What about you Kai?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 pm
((I shall be asleep tomorrow from approximately 9 am to 10pm. Today is a very long day and tomorrow is a ketchup on sleep day))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:58 pm
:: nods at purple haired lady person who doesn't have purple hair anymore ::
Yeppers mrgreen MiroIsFree! Freeeeeeeeeeeee!!

For now crying

:: attacks the cheese sammich when the server comes back with her order :: emotion_omnomnom

{{One hour earlier than Central, actually. Going to be up from the a**-crack of dawn and going to that dinner around 5 pm}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 pm
{{Wow! You are going to sleep even longer than I do on my sleep in days! LOL! But I don't blame you on wanting to catch up on sleep. So do you want me to guide Kaori or should we pick a different day to do it? I can't do it on Saturday. I'm going to be busy all day that day moving my cousin into her new house... all.... day... sad What about you two?}}

Amy grinned and stifled a yawn. "That's great Miro! I'm... I'm just so tired, though. I'm sorry. I didn't think I'd be so tired."

She looked over at Kaori and frowned slightly when she saw that she still seemed to be a little self conscious about her height. She wished the elf could see herself through Amy's eyes. She was so cute! She loved Kaori's height.

Amy wrapped an arm around Kaori's shoulders and put Thistle on Kaori's lap.

Thistle squeaked softly and nuzzled Kaori's stomach.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm
{{Eh! If you guys are both free tonight, I can stay up later and get some of this done. The dinner party I was going to have tomorrow night has been pushed back to next week, so I can sleep early tomorrow. wink lol. It's up to you two. I can stay up later if this is the only time that really works.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:19 pm
{{I'm probably going to be going to bed kind of soon. *misses being up at night* crying Saturday through Wednesday is when I usually have the most free time, though this Monday I'm going to be busy with something all day.}}

MiroIsTired too sweatdrop But more so hungries ninja

:: flags down a server and gets a couple more cheese sammiches "to go", having already inhaled the one she was given and started on the pie ::

So we ready to go then? ninja

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:33 pm
{{Okey doke. And yeah, I'm usually a night owl, too, but work eliminates that possibility now. sad I can probably post most of the times you guys are free. We'll just have to see what works. smile }}

Amy nodded and smiled softly as she watched Miro power into more food. She was a little surprised when she asked if they were ready to go, though."

"Leave? As in go to the park now? But isn't it kind of late? Do you think we should go home, go to bed, and come back tomorrow to do it? Would that work?"

She looked back and forth between Miro and Kaori to see what they thought.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games