Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Jewelology

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:24 pm
Sweeet. My name is Jewelyn, I'm 14, and I love basketball.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:34 pm
i'm Andretta, i'm 14, and i love computers. i have been a gaian since Nov. 2007, despite what this account says. this guild looked rlly cool...don't let me down! no pressure. lol ^_^

well, i got my invite after posting in the Prom Yearbook. i didn't think people really read those. O_o oh well. and i don't know what else to say except C U L8R! mrgreen  

Sparkling Serendipity

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100

kebla

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:36 pm
Hi, I'm kebla. That is all the personal information you will ever get out of me. I like to keep information like my age, race, real gender, and living place secret. Am i a gifted english speaking 12 year old in asia who posts witty remarks that are advanced beyond his age group? Am i a bored female college student who has nothing better to do than talk to people on some hyper cute online community? Or am i some creepy 49 year old bald guy sitting nekkid in the dark at his computer wearing only a shroud of dubbious intentions? You will never know. domokun
Any who, i got this invitation in the mail ant the entry fee was only 5 gold and i said, eh, Why not?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:49 pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *crashes George of the Jungle Style*

Hello and salutations! I am Xentia-Gentle Earth, and I am a regular rper >> In all reality my name is Doctor Gregory House....

What? Don't believe me? Fine... I'm thirty six years old, have a boss who wear shirts that basically have her boobs showing out and-- YOU DON'T BELIEVE MY BOSS IS LISA CUDDY!?

Fine. No information for you! Except the fact I'm an rp whore. Give me a lit. rp, I'm there >> Well... Semi-lit...

Ventus-Knight of the Wind

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:50 pm
Introduce myself? Why not?

Hello, everyone! My name is Trowa, and I'm a Gaia addi... Oh, wait, wrong guild.

Hi, folks! Trowa the Fearless at your service! I'm a fresh American highschool graduate who loves writing and roleplaying, and I always love to meet new people! I hope I can become good friends with the other denizens of this guild and make a great contribution to the community. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:56 pm
yo tis me th' best i can tink of yall peace on da out side jo!

just ignore how abnormal that there just sounded

im not really as lame as that sounds, trust me mrgreen  

sonnata moonlight

Self-sustaining Shapeshifter

27,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Twixie-chan

Hilarious Player

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:58 pm
Hello, everyone! Kitten is here! I would like you to plase call me Kit. Feel free to message me, I love to talk and role play. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Hi, I'm archAeon.

I've been a member of Gaia for four years, since April '04.
I'm an artist and gamer of variety.

And... yep. Thanks for inviting me!  

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Xx_-Syrupey_-_Carpet_xX

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:01 pm
Hiah,and this'll probudly sound like i'm on crack!I'm not,but sugar is my crack << >>

Just likt the bad guy, from lethal weapons 2,this guild is awesome,your are too!

If your looking for someone soooooooo random,find me,because i'm one of the members -in the high rank of 'Random man!'- of the Guild for weird and random people!

(0) (0)
O_O
" "
(v) (v)

LE GASP!ITS A BUNNEH!  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:07 pm
Heyys. I'm OmgSheRawrz. But everybody calls me Ki or Kiki.
:]
If you want to know something, just ask!  

MrsFail

tipcdragon

Tipsy Drake

21,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:13 pm
HI! Call me Tip, or Tipc. I am a 15 year old girl, who is looking forward to summer.

likes: Prezzies, Dragons, Books, Fuzzies, Talking, Listening, Chatting

dislikes: Fights, Homework, Feet, Mean People, Hackers/Scammers, Homophobes  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:21 pm
Otayy =]]

Myy name is Nikki.i'M Asian woot bby ! i'M a total random person x]
Still in The youung age..11 Ahha~ Yessir' Jux don't judge me by my age mo fo'.in To Tht thing called "musiiq" YEPYEP Bayybehh ! R&B & Hiphop ! fU shO'..I'm rlly jux wondering How tha hell i got invited Haha.
i Joined Gaia When i Was 10 && i Got hacked 2 times.So This is My New Account. rofl.i'm a GURL !
Pce

x_FlipChikc

Raw_Chick

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:29 pm
Hey There Everyone

I am new to this guild, got a nice pleasant invite, and looking forward to posting a ton. This guild sounds great and so multicultural. It supplies a ton of sub forums I will be gladly interested in.

I appreciate the invite, and looking forward to meeting a ton of new people!

Toodles!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:30 pm
Hi I'm Linkbob thanks for inviting me!  

Linkbob

14,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katie_Mibu

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:37 pm
Hi my name is Katie, I'm 16 years old, I'm canadian but also I'm part britian and yankee XD

I love anime and manga, I love blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.

I'm aracnaphobic as in fear of spiders they really freak me out no matter if it's a toy or not.

I also love different cultures cause they're so interesting, and I'm single in Real Life.... so I wish to experience love if I can find out what kind of man I like, probably hot and mysterious type of boys.

My favourite person is criss angel because he's the best illusionist I've known because he's tricks are shockingly sick in a good way.

So I hope we can be great friends heart

p.s. I like to draw chibis a bit too much because I draw chibis in the whole note pad the belong to my brother, 30 chibis front and back page lol  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games