Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:32 pm
polish! woot! i have a friend from poland. im always trying to get her to teach me swear words in polish . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:16 pm
Hi, I'm Artemis!

Umm, I'm 22 and I seem to spend my life working, reading and exploring Gaia usually making a general nuisance of myself. I love designing avi's and seem to spend a lot of time of tek tek just playing.

artemisdesari

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:44 pm
Heyy.

You can call me Nightmare. I'm often called goth... but to be truth I'm much more of a geek/nerd at heart.
I'm 14, and I'm turning 15 in March.
I am addicted to music... I listen to everything, but for the most part it's rock, metal or opera rock. Therefore, I adore musicals. Sweeney Todd, The Phantom of the Opera and Wicked are my favorites.

I love reading, Harry Potter is awesome.
I like some anime and manga. FullMetal Alchemist is amazing, and I'm getting into Death Note and Hellsing.
My heroes are Steve Irwin and Tim Burton, and they're such an inspiration to me in everything I do.
My dream is to become an actress on Broadway~

Well, that pretty much sums up who I am. What I am is a different story altogether. Thanks for inviting me <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:50 pm
Hey everybody, I'm Angel. I'm 18 years old and finishing high school, and like Nightmare above me, I'm a total musical nerd. I also enjoy anime, and I am a yaoi fangirl. heart heart  

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

baguettesy

Rainbow Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:22 pm
    hello~! my name is Roo (rl name=Brittany). I am 15 years old and am a freshman in high school. I live in northern Idaho (which is very cold, btw).

I'm studying German, and I love video games. <33 when I graduate, I hope to either become a chef or a video game designer.

I'm glad to be here!
♥ ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:32 pm
Hi Im Angela Im 18. I Go to college and i work as a librarian assistant in that college XD. I love to write and hope to own my own Anime store. Even though i know nothing about business.  

Infected Vaccine

Cole Wealth

Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:38 pm
Yeah, like, my name is totally Coal Wealth and stuff, but Gaia Standards could like, totally tell you that. I'm like, a GCDer, or whatever we call it now, and like, I love to like, post and stuff.

Also, I am the leader of The Specters. A giant conspiracy|cryptic guild which stabilizes itself in the GCD, but mainly, we are everywhere. Our numbers grow with each passing day, new blood is accepted as they solve my commentaries of riddles and messages. ur growing project in the GCP is by far one of the largest Gaia has seen. Don't get me wrong, we aren't doing what we are doing for ourselves, but for Gaia and its citizens.

But like yeah, call me Coal, or Doctor Wealth, or Big Daddy. Yeah, I like that one, call me Big Daddy. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:46 pm
Glad to see that you all joined!
Welcome to the guild. whee  

comfylove
Crew

Fatal Crescent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Uhm, hi hi :3 I'm Fatal Crescent. I mostly hang around in one of my many guilds but my head rears itself in the forums once in a while.

Anyway, I'm 16, I go to college taking up IT, I'm a computer junkie who's into video games and music of mostly any genre, but I will never go near bad hip hop. Anyway, I'm gay xD But you already knew that wink

Nice to be here! :3

...So why can't you stay just long enough to explain?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:50 pm
Hello! Thank you for inviting me~! I am Sikurri but you can call me Kurri ~!! >W< ~!! I like to draw a lot : D I hope... to be active in this guild... I always forget to visit guilds >W<;;; ~!

Sikurri

RAcastBlaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:33 pm
Ore no namae wa RAcastBlaster desu.

I can speak a little Japanese, so feel free to ask me something, I s'pose. However...don't ask me about my artistic skills, stick men in physics problems are my best artwork biggrin

I like my numbers, my awesome low bass voice, and my viola, there's really not much else to say, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:43 pm
Hey guys, welcome to the guild. =)  

ElDot

My left testicle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:59 pm
My left testicle > yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Hi~I'm vietbunni.^-^ thanks for the request. mrgreen
I'm only 13 and I joined this guild since it seem interesting.^-^
I like alot of things like...manga is one thing I like...
Well..Good day.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Inc_mplete

Versatile Lover

phantasmal aversion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:31 pm
Oh, wow. : D

I got an invite hurr.

And I'm thrilled. I haven't the slightest
clue why, but I am. Didn't look at any of the
rules yet, but I'll get on to that in a moment.
Ha. ;D  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games