Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SergeStiles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:58 am

I'm Serge Stiles, and my best friend and my everything is my cat, Pooky. C: I'm in Vancouver, WA.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 am

Hi I'm April. I live in Tennessee. I own 1 cat. I love dogs, cats, rodents, and birds of all sizes. I work at a pet daycare. I drive the doggies home Monday-Friday and take care of the boarded animals Saturday and Sunday.

One Lovable Girl

MissKineta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Hey I live in Wyoming and I have six dogs smile Theyre totally adorable and do the craziest things! Cant wait to talk about them!! smile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 pm

HEyi joined like a week or whatev ago
but
Hi
my name is Trev
and i love exotic fish, well all fish acualy

ix-laxx-xi

x-iRuben-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 pm

im 14 im BOY(DUH!!!) my name is ruben (roo for short) i have 1 bird 3 dogs 1 turtle and....2 sisters XD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh, yeah, and feel free to call me Pyro. ^_^
Well, any part of my username is fine. I'm paranoid. xD
*won't give out name online* ^^;
My Betas are still doing great.
*hides from tarantula* Must he post that?! .-. I have arachnophobia...

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Pariah_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:54 pm

Hey, I'm Pariah...kinda obvious. I'm sixteen, currently living in Las Vegas,NV...moving in about ten days to Dahlonega,GA. I'm a girl, I have a pure bred yellow labrador retriever, a boarder collie/australian shepard mix, lots of fish, all freshwater, a siamese kitten, and a solid black cat who's breed is unknown. My favorite type of pet is a wolf, I used to have one, along with three hamsters, a calico cat, a dalmation, a sun coneur, and two other siamese cats. I hate anyhing that has to do with hurting animals, and my best friend and i raise turkeys, chickens, and a pig, and take care of five horses and two cats.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Hi im Cristina but everyone calls me Chibi

Chibi Music

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi! I'm Hiei.

I'm seventeen; I'll be eighteen August 27th.

I've graduated highschool and I'm waiting to go to college to start my journey on become a vet.

I have a chihuahua, her name is Princess. I've had her for nearly six years now, but she's actually 7 and a half (or so).

I love reptiles, but I can't have one because my mom hates them... sooo... I feel deprived. I suppose it's good, though, since I doubt a reptile would show any compassion with me. That, and I don't think it would wanna play with me unless it thought it was gonna eat me.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 am

Umm.. Hello , My real name is Marko and im 15 years old and i have two dogs first one´s name is Muffe and the second is Kiri , Ill be giving pictures in a couple of weeks rolleyes

Minamoto Agarei

carlbear11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 am

Hi im carlbear11 ive been on here a while but never said hi so hi. im an avid animal lover!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:13 am

name: Tortus or Broccolies or Druid
residence: Australia
pets I have: Silky Terrier x Chihuahua (Jessy), Schnauzer x Maltese (G.I.R.), Snail (NaCl) and a worm farm (The Cruiser)
favourite type of pet: not sure, I want to keep a Thorny Devil one day though if possible. I love my dogs and my snail. They are beautiful. I have in the past had: guinea pigs, rats, mice, crazy crabs, a finch, a rabbit.

undacuva_druid

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Lepooh 2 You

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 am

Hi there! My name is LeAnn and I live in Kentucky. I am the proud owner of 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. I absolutely adore this breed and can't begin to share with you what an amazing lap-dog and companion they are. We currently have a litter of three puppies that are 4 weeks old. This is our second and probably our last litter. We have a male, a female, and a female from our last litter. Anyone thinking about acquiring a Cavalier definitely will not be disappointed. They are smart and incredibly sweet. All they ask in return is a pat and a lap to snuggle in. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 am

blueloving-vampire
hello i'm blueloving-vampire please call me blue or she-she or something well i have a dog named little bit i'll put a pic of her on here once i can find a good one my mom named her Lil' Bit because she was the runt of 4 puppies we found on our road(3 girls 1 boy) and the other 3 dogs rascal bootsey and kaz have nice home with our friends and family

i also have about 13 fish residing in my mom's pond

blueloving-vampire

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

i_luv_hot_cocoa13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:07 am

My name is Koko but you can call me tito for that is my nickname.
I used to have 4 dogs 1 cat and 2 ferrets, plus fish, but then i moved cross country and had to give 2 dogs and my 2 ferrets away crying
i'm 15 years old and am planning to get my permit soon 3nodding
I live somewhere in america wink
Now we have 2 pug dogs and they're sisters too! one's name is Jewels the other is Mei Ling. My cat's name is Tigger. and my goldfishes name is Mycroft.
so that's about it
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games