Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:32 pm
I look over at Avyran then at the cat. A blank look crosses Ikima's face, but i wack him with the newspaper i was holding. "No." He looks crestfallen but doesnt go for the cat. I walk around the counter and crouch down, calling to the cat. "Here, kitty kitty kitty kitty..."

((LOL! Me too! But WTF?! A hyperactive seal on crack?! That made me laugh so freakin hard i almost fell out of the computor chair!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:26 pm
Maria stood up and walked over to Avyran. "Found a friend?" she laughed. "Did you spend the night in a tree?" she asked, plucking a leaf out of his hair.  

Methodless Madness

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:28 pm
Yin saw that things were now to what they usually were, he goes to sit in the spot he sat last time he was there, this time there was a person occupying a seat close to him though unlike last time.

"Never a dull moment," he whispers to himself before getting back on track.

"Oh yeah, what kinds of pancakes are served here? And what toppings are available?" he says as he perks back up to his usual demeanor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:31 pm
I pick up the cat when he comes to me. "Arent you a beauty! ^^ Demetrius is it? You like your name dont you." I pet the cat gently, having a conversation with him as i read his mind. After a minute of conversing with him i put him on my left shoulder and walk over to Maria and Avyran. "He's adorable. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:47 pm
Ringo had taken up watching the cafe' and the people it held, resing her chin on both her hands. Every now and then she would blink slowly, her one good eye. Otherwise, she was as still as stone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:25 pm
"Um..No, not a tree," Avyran said, running a hand through his hair, feeling rather embarrassed about the leaf. "Um...Yeah, sorry about the cat. He kinda followed me here..."  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm
I smile. "It's alright. Ikima comes to work with me, and the dog is alright." I shoot a glare to Ikima who had gotten my bag, still in human form, and had it on the front counter, digging through it looking for chocolate, and when he sees my glare he freezes. "But never the less. ^^" I hand the cat to Avyran before going over to Ringo. "What could i get you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm
She moved her eye to look up at the waitress, contemplating and studying her face. Finally, Ringo expressed a pleasent smile and fully turn to look at her to respond "Tea" she said, adding a small nod and "thank you."

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm
"What kind, Chamomile, Green, Sweet, Normal, etc.?" Ikima walks up behind me, munching a chocolate bar, and studies the girl with piercing eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:09 pm
"Chamomile," Ringo responded, looking passed the waitress to a man eating a chocolate bar and nodding to his direction, noting that he was watching her as she had been watching them. How strange a place she had stumbled upon. The thought brought a small smile to her pale complextion, closing her one good gray eye in contemplation.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:14 pm
I smile, nodding. "Alright. Be right back. Come on Ikima." I turn and go into the back, Ikima following after me. After a few minutes i come back out, giving Ringo her Chamomile tea. "Be careful, it's hot." I sit a table away with Ikima, giving Ikima two more chocolate bars and munching on one myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:16 pm
Avyran set Demetrius down on the ground and whispered to him, telling him to behave, then took his guitar, Eris, from where it was hanging to his shoulder by its strap. "Should I start playing now, or what? Just say the word and I'm ready."  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:22 pm
Ikima looks at the cat and i shrug. "Why not? Here hold on a sec...." I avert everyones eyes with Ikima chasing the cat and in the corner where the bar meets the wall i set up a small stage with magic, with a comfortable seat that he could play his guitar in as well as spotlights. Than i make Ikima stop chasing the poor cat and set up a small amp and such to use if he wished. "Go crazy." ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 pm
"Thank you" Ringo responded, taking the tea and placing it carefully in front of her. She sniffed the aroma emitting from the cup and already felt satisfied. Ringo, lifted one of her large sleeves and began to search inside, producing a small pouch and a small transparent stirrer. She opened the satin sack and poored a bit of its green contents into her drink, placing the pouch back into her sleeve while watching as the herbs settled into her tea. What was strange was, there were no pockets among her or within her sleeves, the satin bag had seemingly vanished within them. This was hard to catch if one was not paying carefull attention. Ringo took her cylinder stirrer and stirred her hot tea tentatively.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:44 pm
I walk over to Ringo. "So. You're new here. Im Serenity, call me Suki though, and this is Ikima. What's your name? ^-^" I motion to Ikima who was on his third chocolate bar behind me.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games