Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Annie_Rose_Red

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 am
I have a California King Snake and a Russian Tortoise and hoping to convince my parents to let me get a dog...i dont know if this counts but i take horse riding lessons and the horse i ride is named Smartie and all my friends say that she is mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:45 am
cool I have 4 dogs, 1 cat and some guppies...

heart Scooby Lynn 11 year old Beagle who is blind & disabled

heart Hammer 7 years old Yellow Lab - Retired Guide Dog from Guiding Eyes in NY

heart Holly 5 year old Yellow Lab from Calvert Humane Society

heart Charlie 2 year old Beagle/Yellow Lab mix from King George Animal Welfare League

heart Pumpkin 5 year old Orange & White domestic short hair cat that we just got from PAWS (Patuxent Animal Welfare Society)

heart And a bunch of Green Cobra Guppies

Click Here to See My Family  

Sukai Buyou Ookami

norma1590

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 am
biggrin I have a 16 year old cat (Ms. Kittie), a 14 year old lab mix (Sidney Ann), a 13 year old chihuahua(Sugar), a 4 year old terrier chihuahua mix(Mad Max), a 4 year old rat terrier (Mona Lisa) and 4 rat terrier chihuahua puppies. I also have a 29 year old double yellow head parrot (Teko), a 29 year old Crimson Winged Parakeet (Picasso) and a 6 year old Sengal (Peaches). I have to box turtles (1 year old Caha and 1 year old Tortie) and two red ear sliders (6 year old Tillie and 9 month old Tyler). And...a 55 gallon fish tank with Green Terrors that breed every other week and a 75 gallon planted tank. Good thing I work at a pet store lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:08 am
i only have one bulldog, i used to have two gunieapigs but sadly the passed on same with my other bulldogs (my mom loves bulldogs)

i wish i had a husky too!~  

M y s t e r y - F a t e

I heart ferrets_Iggi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 am
2 parakeets Sky and Beautyful
1 bunny Benji
2 ferrets Skarlitt and Iggy
1 cat merlyn
1 dog Piper  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:17 pm
twilight_freak Renesseme
2 parekeets Sky and Beautyful
1 bunny Benji
1 cat merlyn
1 dog Piper

you spelled those wrong . . . o_o

here ill fix it:

2 parakeets Skye and Beautiful
1 bunny Benji
1 cat Merlyn
1 dog Piper  

xox-Angel-oxo

Sissy_Sarah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 pm
I have 14 dogs, and most of them seem to have claimed me before I was able to claim them, but the 3 that are just mine and not the general family dogs are Nova, Casey and Erika. Nova (Golden Retriever) is my oldest Sweetheart. She'll be 17 in human years April 1st of this year. Casey (Springer Spaniel) will be 6 this June. She's my Babydoll. & last but not least..... is Erika. She's my Baby Girl. Erika (Chihuahua/Spaniel) will be 6 months at the end of March. I think I took to these 3 the most because they all seem to be the same when they're lil puppies. Nova and Casey were hyper and caring when they were young & Erika is hyper and caring now while she's young. Plus, even tho Erika's still a pup she is just as protective of me as the others. Even tho these 3 are the most seen with me, I love all my dogs sooo very much. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Here's My Nova.......
User Image
User Image

My Casey.... she luvs being outdoors & luvs being too close to the camera so I can't get good pics of her....
User Image
User Image

& Now my lil Erika....She loves to sleep in spaces too small for her & she luvs camera close ups, too.......
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm
I have one chinchilla (Flash), one gerbil (Qara), and two harlequin rasboras (Thumper and Red). I had beta fish named Brinker, but he died a couple days ago. sad  

BlueBloodDrop16

Blessed Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Cutekitten1211

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:38 am
I have two cats that I've taken in off the street -- Tater and Caesar. Tater was the runt of the litter and was really sick since after a few weeks after she had been born. Since she had a belly full of worms that would be stealing her nutrition from her after she had eaten she was unable to get better. Caesar eventually contracted it. At one point I thought they were both going to die because they wouldn't eat. I finally gathered enough money to take them to the vet, and they're healthy as ever! biggrin

Tater's still pretty small -- she looks like a kitten, but she turns two this month. She's extremely playful, but she doesn't like to play with Caesar. She usually gets ticked off at him. lol

Caesar is huge! He also turns two this month. His mother and the other kittens in his litter wound up all getting sick and dying -- his mother was sick. He was the only one left, and Tater's mother, BandAid, adopted him.

When they were both about six...seven months I took them in.

I also have a dog, Ozzy. He is...retarded. LOL Ozzy is about five or six, and was born in October. He's a Shih Tzu.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 pm
i have a Bichon Frise named Frosty...  

arco_ollo25

Skippsi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:13 pm
I have...
1 dog (poodle/pom)
1 cat (tuxedo, was a stray)
3 fire bellied newts
6 guppies
1 blue african chiclid
1 Dwarf hamster

just released 3 turtles today, and have recently lost my albino budgie and poodle/chihuahua crying crying cry cry crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:21 pm
darklightstar13
i only have one bulldog, i used to have two gunieapigs but sadly the passed on same with my other bulldogs (my mom loves bulldogs)

i wish i had a husky too!~

I had a poodle/chihuahua that passed and my budgie passed about a week after, absolutely heartbreaking, crying

My grandmother also had a husky named Zee. He got some kind of disease from something in dirt. My grandma thinks her old boyfriend poisoned him though because Zee never dug. Gracie, which was his dog, was the digger.  

Skippsi

Angelic_Demon68

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:00 pm
i have an evil puppy twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm
i have a little papillion named Munky (mom named her not me) she's 3, will be 4 on the 27th of march ^_^ luv her soooo much
User Image that's her. isn't she ADORABLE?!
i also have a 13 year old black cat that my mom named kitty. love her tons smile
User Image that's her. lol the light hit her little yellow eyes and crap  

Rockstar_Angel17

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games