Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Reiko Spirithorn

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:57 pm
Hi, Im Faye Kittie, im 16 and in 11th grade, I have an equally creative boyfriend[ real life, strong for 2 years], I loved art since I could scribble, I have an Art shop here on Gaia, I also sing, write, and play the piano [learning the violin] Im glad to be in this guild, I think I will enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:01 pm
Welcome 3nodding  

Dagger1819
Crew

Zucci_zookeenee

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:32 am
I there, I'm Zucci.
I draw primarily while at work being that I work at a hands-free deskjob and have been drawing since I was around 13. I really enjoy the more realistic styles but have found myself, due to lack of time, drawing more anime-esque style drawings for the last two-ish years.

I love videogames. I'm particuarily stupid for the Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts, Breath of Fire and getting more into Persona now as well.
oh, and Katamari is pretty awesome, too xD

uhm, currently I'm working on a Lulu cosplayer (FFX) that's rating up all my time. I'm even embroidering at work rather than drawing =w=;
It's gonna be my first cosplay mad

Anyway, nice to meet you all ^^/  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 pm
hey everybody. the names mark. dont know how i got the invite but guess maybe from my posts in the art discussions or my art in the arena but either way glad to be wanted. well basically ive been doing art since i could pick up a pencil. i love doing all forms of art. drawing painting, sculpture, graphic, i love it all. by the way theres no section for sculpture or 3d design in the arena categories. anyone know how we could get that started if possible? anyways i have taken every art class from basic drawing to a college art history course. love it and i never will stop. so yeah thats about it for now. glad i was invited and thanks again. looking forward to alot of art discussions and learning new things. rofl  

rokitchikin

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm
Hey! you guys can call me alex. im 16 (lol, i-am-sixteen going-on-seventeen) sweatdrop yeah, im the weird one.

first off, thanks for inviting me. its like the first any maybe only invite im getting on gaia. crying people here are mean to me.

anywho, if i havta describe myself i'd say im like totally into anime art style and the macabre/horror, goth lolita-type stuff. but that doesnt mean thats what i normally draw, i usually draw the first thing, and with the crazy thoughts rolling around in my head that usually leads to something that gets a lot of confused stares.

i usually HATE color stuff, but im starting to do it more. i color either with photoshop or with color pencils. once i get into college i plan to go into graphic design, so if anybody has any tips lemme know! wink

oh, also, i have a deviantart. just message me if u want me URL.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:49 pm
Terix_aptor
Hey! you guys can call me alex. im 16 (lol, i-am-sixteen going-on-seventeen) sweatdrop yeah, im the weird one.

first off, thanks for inviting me. its like the first any maybe only invite im getting on gaia. crying people here are mean to me.

anywho, if i havta describe myself i'd say im like totally into anime art style and the macabre/horror, goth lolita-type stuff. but that doesnt mean thats what i normally draw, i usually draw the first thing, and with the crazy thoughts rolling around in my head that usually leads to something that gets a lot of confused stares.

i usually HATE color stuff, but im starting to do it more. i color either with photoshop or with color pencils. once i get into college i plan to go into graphic design, so if anybody has any tips lemme know! wink

oh, also, i have a deviantart. just message me if u want me URL.

ya this guild real cool biggrin ur lucky u got an invite, lol, the gaia outside this guild is just a buncha moronic 8yearolds posting alot of cusswords hoping for attention, i was accually quitting gaia the day i got my invite, logged back in to cuss back at the trollers one more time when i noticed i had a new message XD ive been here for a while now, and its real cool, its a real sence of comunitty, even if u dont know some1 its like their already ur buddy lol
btw u prolly owe ur invite to dagger1819 ^_^  

Leafblight

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:18 pm
ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:21 pm
Dagger1819

lulz, u made the 666'th post dag xp  

Leafblight

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:55 pm
Leafblight
Dagger1819

lulz, u made the 666'th post dag xp

o_o I doubt it means anything...... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:57 pm
xD Welcome all!!!  

kinky-case

Leafblight

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:58 pm
kinky-case
xD Welcome all!!!

WELCOME KINKY!!1
WELCOME DAG!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:59 pm
xD I didn't mean it that way! xD  

kinky-case

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:01 pm
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:04 pm
*runs by in the background chasing Terix with a chainsaw*  

Leafblight

kirukakiru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:40 pm
* pops in * well hello

urm, lessee
i am alphonse, yes, thats my REAL flippin name
you may call me by any short of that, because only two of my sister's call me by my full name, and its kinda special to me that they do, but do not call me alfie, i hate alfie....my bro in law calls me that.... urk
okay, i am 22 years of age (( old as spit! and i feel like a 40 year old... ))
i am a compulsive draw-er, meaning i doodle nearly constantly, but i do do more than doodle....sometimes....haha?
i am generally honest, and i dont hold back, so i am often seen as abrasive and arsehole-ick, or just plain rude, but im not, really, unless you manage to piss me off....then i can be rude...
i have a few sisters, a few nephews, and i have a real life, so gaia does NOT get all of my attention, to the fact i dont have my own computer yet
i will pop into the guild as often as i can, which may not be very often, but i DO try....

any other information you think you need to know, just ask, ill answer upfront and honestly, so be warned, you may not like the answers.... 3nodding  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games