Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 am
((I prefer long posts, I'm not really a fan of one liners since my sister, Sweet Sounding Sience, had taught my abut the literate Role plays. The Ouran one that we are playing we have to have atleat eight to ten sentences. Or mare than five lines before she will except the post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:33 pm
(( lol you meanie! lol joking! I like the long posts, because they really go into detail))
"This is one amazing day, huh?" Kaana smiled.
((O i did a one liner!!!! DX I couldn't think of much to say!!! DX and just after the one liner thing! lol))  

Kaana-Chan

NomNomDinosaur-w-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 pm
(Kona-chan has heard about the famous Host Club and desides to take a look with as shy face.) Um...Hello..Tamaki Senpai.*blush*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm
(I have returned!)

Yuki giggled and smiled at the pair. "So cute!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm
"Yes. Very cute, indeed. By the way, where's Tamaki-senpai?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm
::As Sophia-chan hugs me tight, thanking me for the gifts, she wishes to do something for me. Suddenly a sequin breaks open, and I watch in amazement as a staff of fire, the word "Blazing" engraved, rises from the floor. A voice seemingly from nowhere says that this Blazing Staff will increase my magic power and will give me greater control of my abilities. The magic circle on the floor disappears, and slowly I reach for it, admiring it's magnificence::

Oh wow, this is such a neat staff! I've never seen anything like it before. Ice is my preferred element, but for a staff like this I'll make an exception!

::I embrace Sophia lovingly:: Thank you sooooooo much Sophia-chan! You always know how to make my day!::

::As I marvel in it's beauty, the staff suddenly begins to fuse with my Frosbite Staff. Both staffs rise off the ground slightly, then proceed to spin around in circles, drawing nearer and nearer to one another. Then, a bolt of lighting attaches the two, and with a bright white flash of light, it is done. This new staff has the words "Two become one" on one side, carved in ice, and the other side has the name "Frostbitten Blaze" etched into the intricate red designs. The head of the staff pulses a brilliant red, almost crimson, and a soft, beautiful blue::

That was incredible! I shall call you Frostbitten Blaze! I call forth your power, in order to aid me in the fight to protect the one I love, Sophia-chan!

::As I finish that sentence, I feel a burning sensation on my head and back, and I turn to look in a nearby mirror. A fire flower now adorns my head. My back has sprouted flaming wings, and my eyes have turned a devilish red (but I'm still a good little angel, I promise, XP) ::

This has been a truly interesting day indeed! A new staff, a new look, and a new love, as well as fluffy animals and a fanclub! ::Looks at the ladies in the room staring at us like they're watching a really good movie::

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 am
Yuki blinked. "That was..." She sighed. "such a cliche...the hero getting extremly powerful thanks to the help of the one he loves, and swears to protect...Doesn't that happen in like, every fantasy movie?" Yuki shook her head before chucking a pillow at Jin's head. "Bad Jin! No cliches!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am
I laughed. "I wish I had my camra for that."  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am
I like your outfit Yuki. Very much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 pm
*Pushes STOP on the video camera*
"Got it! That was awesome!" I exclaimed  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:17 pm
(Did you mean me, penguins?)

Yuki gave a thumbs up. "Awesome! You didn't happen to get me throwing the pillow in the end, did ya?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:22 pm
I gave Thersa a high five.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:26 pm
Otaku_Gurl_69
(Did you mean me, penguins?)

Yuki gave a thumbs up. "Awesome! You didn't happen to get me throwing the pillow in the end, did ya?"

yes. and the pillow thing no... I've been away at band camp all week so I've just been popping in for like 5 seconds and them I'm gone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:57 pm
(Heh...actually, the pillow question was for Thersa... sweatdrop Thankies for the compliment ^.^ )  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm
::Out of nowhere, a pillow flies at lightning speed & hits me in the head. I get knocked to the side, while Princess Yuki says something about no cliches. I get back up and rub my head, feeling slightly disoriented. I turn to Princess Yuki::

Ouchies! Princess, that hurt! I wasn't TRYING to be cliche, but Sophia-chan made the wish. I didn't make her do it. Anway, Sophia-chan, I love my new staff! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! But be careful. Princess Yuki may throw more pillows this way.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games