Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 am
Davian stood confounded by Leon's reply and just hit his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Unbelievable." He managed to finally spit out. "It looks intresting? You're more concerned about it looking more intresting then normal over your health?" He questioned still slightly in disbelief before turning to Sage. "I swear if I didn't know any better I'd think he was joking."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 pm
"Well, I understand. I just was wondering why you stuck around," Arias looked up to see Reed throw on his jacket and leave, "Bye, Reed! Let me know if you ever need anything. I have nothing to do anyway..." she muttered the last part under her breath. Arias stood up, eyeing Deston thoughtfully. He looked innocent enough, and the french accent was pretty convincing, too.
"Deston, would you come with me, please?" Arias gestured toward the door.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:29 pm
Deston merely shrugged when Aria said she wondered why he had stuck around. Not even he could explain why he'd done it, only that he had. The demon gave a small wave to Reed as he departed, not too worried about when he would see the boy again. Their hotel rooms were side by side after all. Deston nodded when Arias asked him to go somewhere with her, figuring she wanted him to do something along the lines of carrying a heavy object. He didn't know why this would be, but he didn't question it. Without a word, the demon followed her out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:54 pm
Sage rolled her eyes. "The sad part is that I think he is being completely serious."  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:40 pm
Davian shook his head, he knew that Sage was completely right, sighing lightly. "Why am I not surprised?" He said closing his eyes and trying to fight the urge to hit Leon over the head with something heavy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 pm
"At least he's going crazy with rage like he was in the forest."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:51 pm
"What? You guys don't think it looks more intresting?" Leon asked spinning round to face the two with a grin spread across his face from ear to ear. "You two have no sense of adventure." He said as he swayed on the spot giving off the impression of drunkeness.

Strife walked through the large mountain covered complex reading various reports from experiments that he had been conducting. He came across one in particular that caught his attention. "Hmmm? What's this? I need to investigate this." Strife moved swiftly along the corridors towards the labs in the lower sections of the complex.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 am
Arias closed the door behind them as they walked out into the hall. She looked at Deston. He looked bored.
"I was wanting to know if-"
"Yo, cuz!"
Alec grabbed her around the waist from behind and lifted her into the air before setting her back down. She glared at him over her shoulder.
"What happened to your date?"
Alec paused thoughtfully, "She said bye and that she had stuff to do. So, I came back here."
Arias shrugged, dismissing her fox/fake cousin/stupid friend. She sighed heavily and grabbed Deston's hand, leading him further down the hall and away from Alec. She turned to look at him once more.
"My apologies. Um...Oh, yeah. I was wanting to know if you knew anybody named Zeke. Is the name familiar at all to you?"

Zeke shoved his hands into his pockets as he made his way down the street. He climbed into a telephone booth and clicked in a few numbers. The booth gave way and the bottom went down. He whistled to himself as it came to a stop and he got out. He walked into a brightly-lit cavern. Over 20 guys were standing around in cloaks that had The Immortal Hunters' insignia across the back. They all had various types of weapons on their backs and in their hands. Zeke patted the huge sheath on his back with a smile.
"I'm back, everyone."
Many faces turned to look at Zeke with different expressions.
"Hey, boss!"
"Yo, Zeke!"
"Who had the pleasure of dying by your hand this time, sir?"
Zeke smirked as he climbed the stairs onto the small platform in the middle of the cavern.
"Gentlemen, no one has been killed...yet. I'm simply watching them and learning their movements. When the time comes we will strike."
A few men smiled and wooted and a few others shook their heads, annoyed that they had to wait.
Zeke chuckled to himself and dug in his pocket. He pulled out a handful of pictures.
"I did get these, though. Examine their faces well and then pass them around."
Zeke threw them out into the small crowd.
"There is a lot of girls, boss."
"Can we keep one or two?"
Zeke clenched his teeth, "No. These females are not mundanes. They are all very talented. If you approach one assuming they are weak, well, you would be in a s**t-load of trouble. It may even cost your life."

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Deston was all ears for Arias' impending question when an odd fellow sprang on her from behind. He simply watched the interaction between the two "cousins" as his other "moods" made commentary.
Cousins my derriere." One "mood" muttered from the back of his head.
It is an interesting farce. Another said gently.
Maybe there's a reason for it. A third "mood" said in a timid whisper.
Whatever reason, it wasn't the demon's problem or business, now was it? He was somewhat surprised that Arias didn't outwardly react when she grabbed his hand. Deston was always a much colder temperature than those around him and his cold hands always elicited interesting reactions, but not her. He didn't dwell on it long as she finally asked her question.

"Non. I don't recognize the name." Deston replied.
He thought he had met an Ezekiel somewhere, but his memory was fuzzy. Maybe he had been in one of his other "moods" when it happened.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:02 pm
Arias cursed under her breath.
"This isn't good. He seems to be staying low, but for what reason I'm not sure. Zeke is a murderer. He...he killed my family and he is the leader of The Immortal Hunters. I have a bad feeling he is planning something against a few of us, if not all."
Arias sighed heavily. After a moment of thinking she looked back up at Deston. His dark eyes watched her curiously, and for a moment she had the urge to stare at him. She jerked her gaze away from him.
This is not what I should be doing. What is wrong with me? Since when do I grab a demon and converse with him privately in a hotel hallway? I need to get a grip.
She turned to look at him once again, this time masking any emotions with a blank expression.
"Do you eat human food or do you hunt?"

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:37 pm
Deston listened to Arias' explanation for why she'd asked about this Zeke fellow, nodding when she brought up The Immortal Hunters. That name rang a bell for one of his "moods," the one that stayed in the back of his mind to be precise. Something told the demon that they were the reason he had to start traveling in the first place. Well, aside from the killings. He simply stared back at Arias when she almost began to stare at him. It didn't faze Deston, he got that reaction out of a lot of people, namely those who noticed his "mood swings." He blinked a few times when she asked him about food. Food, that reminded him that he hadn't eaten in...awhile. Deston raised an eyebrow when she asked him if he hunted, figuring that it had been obvious that he didn't. But what did he subsist off of? Things were a little different for ice demons, no hot food for one. Warm could be tolerated, but only if the outside temperature was freezing. Cold food was best, though it usually got odd looks from other people.
"I can eat food as long as it isn't too warm." The demon answered after what seemed like an extensive memory search on his part.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:34 pm
Upon entering the lab area of the, well hidden, mountain complex Strife walked over to a small dark room and peered in through the window. Bang! Something crashed against the glass and Strife moved back a few steps and examined the figure before him. It looked horribley disfigured, horns sprouting from it's head, it's eyes were a void of all colour and had turned completely black, the skin colour had also changed to a blood red, it's muscles had bulged out through it's own skin in places and one arm had mutated from the elbow down rather the leading to a hand it was more like a spike. This was truely a disgusting creature but Strife could not take his eyes of the beast knowing that it had once been human. "Well well. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself." The vampire said to himself almost proudly still unable to avert his eyes. "Let's see how well you fare in the city shall we? It will be an interesting experiment indeed."

"Ok, you understand everything I told you?" Blaze questioned the girl he had for some reason saved from the village he and his brother had torn apart. The girl said nothing but nodded to signal that she had understood. "Good. Now if you need anything ask that man there and he will get you it. Ok I have to leave for a few minutes but I will be back soon." Blaze left the room and wandered down the long hallway searching for Strife.

"I'm out of here I need to get myself a few items while I'm here." Leon said to the pair before wandering off in a random direction sniff around taking in the streets various smells. Sighing lightly the half demon wandered into a clothes store and, not intentionally, bumping into a young man. "Sorry." He said quickly as he moved away and began to look around the store.

Nutrino Starwind

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm
((btw, r u going to make a profile for the girl?))

"It's alright," Reed said when Leon bumped him. "Oh it's you, need some clothes too?" Reed's own clothes were sort of tor and he could still smell his blood on the fabric. Reed hated spending money since he was always short on cash, there was a time when he had plenty of money but he never had access to any of it. "Anyways..." Reed picked out the cheapest T-shirt and Jacket he could find.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:03 pm
((No I have a special something in mind...))

Reed? Wow, what were the odds of that happening? The half demon thought to himself as he recognized the magus' voice. "Buying new clothes really isn't my thing, but it's necessary." Leon said as he continued to look round the store not moving from the spot he had previously moved to. "I almost forgot. Thank you for your help. That could've been one bad mess I had gotten myself into if you and Sage hadn't shown up."

Nutrino Starwind

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm
"Meh, maybe..." The only reason Reed had helped Leon in the first place was because he was bored... But now Reed looked st Leon straight in the eyes, "Wait, were your eyes always like that?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games